• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Lurking longer than most of you have been alive

DonBron

Greenlighter
I don?t think I?ve ever posted but this site has helped me to form countless bad descisions from the time I was 12 learning how to make my first bong, to the time I was 14 learning how to grow shrooms or when I was 20 in the Air Force trying to figure out how long crack would stay in my system. The time when I first started using Heroin and wanted to make sure I was doing it ?smart? so I didn?t get addicted until speed balls came into the picture almost two years later.

Bluelight was there to help me self diagnose my serotonin syndrome so I could Get my ass to the ER. They were also there to help me know what to do with somebody during an OD.

Some of the odds and ends one needs when learning how to do an a/b and most often a little assurance when trying to get through some nasty withdrawals.

Well thanks for being there there for me with all the Good advice and bad and so here I am finally introducing myself. Sorry for stalking you for 20 years...

Welcome to Bluelight Don (or at least the posting side to it)! =)

Don't feel sorry, BL is here for the stalking and learning!

I'm sure that since you've been through a lot you can contribute to help others who may be in the same situation :)