• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member from Western Canada

sonicdefiance

Greenlighter
Hi all, lurked around here for a long while... live in Saskatchewan currently (Regina, specifically), and finally ft like I should join as I?ve noticed various topics that I can shed some light on based on my experiences.

I?m not a heavy user by any means, I keep things in moderation. (Love opiates, love cocaine, and I especially love the combo) ... as long as I remain active in other ways my desire to partake in these drugs stays at once every 4-6 week range as a treat (with the occasional holiday binge!). Been like this for 7-8 years now so I feel like I have a decent grasp on my self-control/willpower. I don?t drink, I don?t smoke, gave most other drugs up shortly after college.

I know, I?m an odd case. Regardless, pleasure to be here!

sonicdefiance - Welcome to Bluelight!

As you know or will find out, there is no "odd case" on this massive social database. So, welcome to it. :)

What's the longest period of time you consistently used drugs? Mine was probably in college when I smoked weed daily for a month or so. Other than that, I tend to dabble.

Peace!

Welcome to BL Sonic.

To echo madness, there's no odd cases here lol. Unlike you guys, I was never able to keep my opiate use in control. I had a hella big habit.

Glad to have you Sonic.