• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Drugs don?t work any more ?

Jamespd27

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi i am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but for some reasons drugs are not working anymore? I had 900mg down the throat in one go last night and no effects (I haven?t done pregabalin in months btw) I smoke weed daily but all it seems to do is stop mood swings and straightens my head a bit, cocaine does work when I do it but that?s all that works? I?m a bit confused sorry. I haven?t smoked spice in months but I was an addict , I think it?s partly due to this

I'm going to move this to The Dark Side James, I think you'll find a great group of people there.

OD-->TDS

Your receptors are fried. I'd recommend slowing down, or at least quitting while you still can.

Jamespd27,

I hear what you are saying. You are not the only one who has noticed. For example, check out the so far endless discussion in the What Is Wrong With The MDMA Available Today? thread.

Might be the brand mate honestly some generics areshit zentiva cam fuck off. Also they fuck with the capsules it's best to empty into hot water and drink

Plus there not meant to get you high and I been on it right years for anxiety and fibromyalgia and I feel high off 600 to 700mg it's more of a dissociative at higher doses and more euphoric in lower doses

I know this is from about a month ago but I just wanted to let you know that you should probly slow down a bit and let tour tolerance build up a bit. But, on the other side, nothing really works for me anymore either. I can go months without doing anything and then I’ll start using again and I’m a week h stops working for me again, maybe sooner. It’s just what happens when you use a lot, and for awhile.