L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ex cut me out of his life completely

EP158207

Bluelighter
I had a toxic relatetionship with an older man (im 30 he is 50) HHe was recently divorced, and we met about three years ago and had an intense relationshhip. He lived in Arizona me in London, and we went back and forth a lot. The arguements were bad, but the love was intense and amazing. We were meant to get married and me move out there, but it did't happen. I broke up with him, after a bad argument and he cut contact. Its been 5 months and I havent heard anything. Initially I was ok, but now I miss him.

What can I do? Just try to get over it? Contact him?

contact him and if no answer get over him

so both basically but you wont know if you dont try

what were the arguments about?

The main issue with LDR in my experience is they are intense, as you have your time compressed everything goes at 100 miles an hour, yeah the sex can be great etc but the fights can also be extreme, as you know that person has a limited time with you before they have to leave to get a flight back to their country if they hurt you it is only human you want to equal the score & your time is limited with them so you just go for it (imo & experience anyway)

As you said yourself at the start "I had a toxic relatetionship" & that says it all, it takes a special kind of person to get into a LDR in the first place, they usually crash & burn with a lot of hurt & tears on both sides, quite a bit of animosity too.

It's normal to miss him, but you should block him and stay out of contact. I bet he was glad about the break up because he knew the relationship isn't sustainable. It's not worth your time. You'll find someone else much better and in your area.

It's normal to miss him, but you should block him and stay out of contact. I bet he was glad about the break up because he knew the relationship isn't sustainable. It's not worth your time. You'll find someone else much better and in your area.

I totally agree with this.

Never settle for anything less of what you deserve. Love yourself best and everything (and everyone) that is meant to be in your life will fall into place without stress, force, or strain.

Update: I text him happy birthday. eh replied thank you and that was that. I'm glad I contacted him, as it showed he moved on.

Update: I text him happy birthday. eh replied thank you and that was that. I'm glad I contacted him, as it showed he moved on.

he has moved on, clearly had enough

long distance is kinda crap unless u are definitely going to be together in real life within say a year and not for 3 day holiday but to live together