• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Gettings... Name is Bennie and this my introduction.

Benzo Bennie

Greenlighter
Greetings ...

My name is Benny (AKA Benzo Benny), and I'm am so very glad a happened a crossed this message board. I've been a member on many other boards (blue light, ext.), but tailor made for people and their c questions and concerns in regard to benzodiazepine. Im actually very excited I found you guys and this community. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning a thing or two; eg. I have some pretty specific questions that I hope to find answers to, as well ass, a 20 relationship with bensos that might might help shed some light on on any questions I come a crossed. I hope you all welcome me with open arms as I plan to do for you.

BACKGROUND: I have a few favorites benzo flavors I like to toy around with, but I'm pretty serious about the compound and it's therapeutic value. I've been on benzodiazepines since the age of 18, and I'm now 37 years old. I suffer from Generalized Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Insomnia and PTSD. It's been a struggle over the years, but that's life. You got to roll with punches. If your not looking at the glass half full, get a smaller glass.

That being said, I'm currently on Alprazolam 1mg 3x/day., but you name it and I've been prescribed it over the years.

Anyway I don't want to make this too long I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have years of experience but yet lots to learn. I'm hoping that my time here on the board will help shed some light on some of the issues I've been having lately with my regimen. If anyone has any information regarding any of the current concerns I have or bring up in any of my posts, please do not hesitate to share your knowledge. I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you, as well as, getting to know you. I wish you all a blessed day/night and hope to start interacting soon.

Thank you again for having me.
BenzoBennie

- Benzo Benny -

Welcome to Bluelight! Thanks for joining us.

If you are looking for sense of community, look no further..

Take it from someone like me, who is consistently unpredictable and full of surprises - people here aren't surprised by anything.

Feel free to speak your mind. We literally have a thread in The Lounge dedicated to babbling your stream of consciousness. And we're all here for each other. In public and in private, wherever the road may take us.

Have fun, be safe, and spread the love.

Peace.