European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Calling cunts of EADD

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Listen fuckers, get yer sorry asses over to the LAVA (Life Advice and Visual Arts) subforum and submit your entries to the latest photo competition. The winner gets a fancy title like wot I got.

Here's the details:

This round's theme is THE LIGHT AND THE DARK
as selected by your reigning Beastmaster and moderator extraordinaire: F.U.B.A.R.

Any subject matter is acceptable as long as it is significantly enhanced by the effect of natural or artificial lighting (or lack of). This could include a combination of highlights, shadows, reflections, sun rays, lens flare etc. (but no filters or image processing allowed). The aim is to achieve an atmospheric image that oozes class!

Now taking your submissions! Submit to the heartless rulers of the dearest of all the Internet forums, LAVA!

LAVA Photo Contest Rules

1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until March 15th.
  3. Voting will open from March 16th to March 31st.
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
  7. This contest, the winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as Lord of Light (or Lord of Darkness if he or she prefers).
  8. PS don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for the beginning of Spring, when the light begins to dissolve the shadows. It also comes with special discounts in the staff canteen!!!

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. But you'll have to pick one for the final submission on March 16th

fuck! i am going hiking in the desert where the light will be fucking amazing. but i'll be in the desert, incommunicado, til after the deadline.

actually i've just remembered i've got some pictures of other deserts. i can only take pictures when the lights so good they take themselves.

fuck! i am going hiking in the desert where the light will be fucking amazing. but i'll be in the desert, incommunicado, til after the deadline.

actually i've just remembered i've got some pictures of other deserts. i can only take pictures when the lights so good they take themselves.

That is exactly the idea. Love your submissions, keep 'em coming...

Oh I wish I had my candlit nude (not me, my friend) that I was only ever able to perfectly develop once. Alas it was destroyed along with most of my possessions & all of my art. Love the theme & will keep my lens open.

Anyone fancy stopping by the LAVA subforum and casting a vote in the photo contest? It's level pegging atm and we need a tiebreaker...

I stopped by and performed my civic duty. Now please send me reimbursement for travel expenses incurred and time lost at work. Thank you.

I stopped by and performed my civic duty. Now please send me reimbursement for travel expenses incurred and time lost at work. Thank you.

Thank you!!

Unfortunately, you have missed the deadline for expenses claims by about, er, five minutes... ?