European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best way to frame a collection

Small_town_casual

Bluelighter
Didn?t know what section to put this in but decided on this. Anyway to the point a friend of mine, yeah a friend 8) has a collection of Gary?s, right back from 2013 till now (obviously not all Gary?s made) mainly Dutch but they are the nindento all stars in every colour UFOS etc as British and some limited run dutchies like them original APs :p

Anyway was wondering what the best way to go about framing them would be? Anybody any suggestions or ideas? Did see a Dutch lad with little Petra dishes filled with foam but my mate is thinking more to wall mount like say fly fishing if that makes sense?

Anyway any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated =D have an good weekend too guys

Didn?t know what section to put this in but decided on this. Anyway to the point a friend of mine, yeah a friend 8) has a collection of Gary?s, right back from 2013 till now (obviously not all Gary?s made) mainly Dutch but they are the nindento all stars in every colour UFOS etc as British and some limited run dutchies like them original APs :p

Anyway was wondering what the best way to go about framing them would be? Anybody any suggestions or ideas? Did see a Dutch lad with little Petra dishes filled with foam but my mate is thinking more to wall mount like say fly fishing if that makes sense?

Anyway any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated =D have an good weekend too guys

Get them sent over to me mate, I'll ensure they get the proper treatment... ;)

No real help to offer I'm afraid. Try something along the lines of how coin collections are framed and displayed maybe.

I do think framing your collected pingers is a cool idea though.

I think it's a shit idea tbh - they should be going down my neck, not stuck behind a piece of fuckin glass....

I think it's a shit idea tbh - they should be going down my neck, not stuck behind a piece of fuckin glass....

Oh don?t get me wrong I?ve eaten most of them but justbfor nostalgia purposes and that some OG q dance in there and that, don?t get me wrong I love a good pinger but now they?re like works of art all different mad shapes and that and being able to go yeah that?s and OG gold bar from 2014 etc... it?s abkut roughly 100 deep, different strokes for different folks eh, I?m a big Adidas collector so obviously kept 2 of the blue tree-foil ones :p sorry my mate did 8)

Get them sent over to me mate, I'll ensure they get the proper treatment... ;)

I?ll try get a picture of it sometime it?s cool and liking back like oh shit remember the sessimnwe had on them!!! =D i only manage to determine what year some sessions were by what pingers we were on at the time haha

Anyone framing pills rather than boshing them is a tit. whats the point??? neck em ya twats ! :)

dove.jpg

dove-close.jpg

I have more

dove-smile.jpg

dove-smile-close.jpg

Pillcasso

I would totally do something like this. I love the art above, do something like that & frame it. Collecting is NEVER a bas idea.

Just make sure the local constabulary don't find it....seems like that many Mick Mills would be an automatic long stretch at her Majesty's pleasure

Just make sure the local constabulary don't find it....seems like that many Mick Mills would be an automatic long stretch at her Majesty's pleasure

While this is possibly the most important point made here, I wonder about court though... (I do know one occasion where a pill dealing friend of mine got off despite getting caught in a nightclub and having the most ludicrous defence ever...) artistic purpose is the only genuine reason for having that amount of beans with no actual intent to supply.

I have a decent collection myself, late 90s and early 00s.... My plan for display (when I get round to it) is going to be in an old wooden glass topped frame box - like the ones the Victorians used for insects. I was then going to pin them in small baggies with hand printed labels beneath them like they are discovered specimens.

Check out a museum for general display of stuff options... The British museum has a large amount of pharmaceutical drugs on display.

Also for inspiration, Damien Hurst displayed a load of pills too :)

I have a decent collection myself, late 90s and early 00s.... My plan for display (when I get round to it) is going to be in an old wooden glass topped frame box - like the ones the Victorians used for insects. I was then going to pin them in small baggies with hand printed labels beneath them like they are discovered specimens.

Check out a museum for general display of stuff options... The British museum has a large amount of pharmaceutical drugs on display.

Also for inspiration, Damien Hurst displayed a load of pills too :)

I'll buy them. This is an art deal, not a drug deal. PM for details. Also, tell me how our friend is. x