• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new bluelight member looking to have discussion about heroin im looking to detox

jimmy jamz

Greenlighter
hey everyone im new to this site nd just asking for info nd advice about my heroin habit nd coming off the shit i need somone whos gonna tell me like it is nd not suger coat shit . anyways im doing 1 to 2 tenths of a gram of some id say lowgrade brown powder heroin ive been doing it daily for about 11 months how bad can i expect my cold turkey withdrawal will be ?

Hi, Jimz.
First: Welcome to BL. Please don't be shy as I haven't seen much sugar-coating here. Seems most shoot from the hip from experience.
Daily one to two tenths of a gram? 100-200 mg?
Never got too far into H but dabbled for a bit. This dosage seems low to me but not an expert.
Doe's one have to cold-turkey this? I honestly do not think it would be unbearable to CT but there are options that may offer some relief from the discomfort (or worse) if one really needs to get off. Of course the alternative(s) could very well turn into an added habit or a replacement.
This may get moved to another sub-forum but will definitely keep up with it and offer anything more apropos.
Hope to hear more and someone (more experienced in todays H) will more than likely come along and give more advice or suggestions.
Peace
Ptah

What's up jimmy jamz, Welcome to Bluelight :)

I think you will experience withdrawals, and may be better off slowly tapering. It may be manageable, since you're not doing a while lot of brown, but it's something your body is used to and will undoubtedly make you feel different without.

As this is member introductions, do you have anything about yourself you'd like to share aside from what you already posted? And if we do not give you the answer you're looking for here, try Basic Drug Discussion

PtahTek - for relatively basic questions, we tend to let them live and die in NMI. But as I said, if OP is not satisfied, they can always check out BDD.

Greetings again my friend - hope all goes well.

madness00

It's always different. I chased that damn dragon for 15yrs.WDs aren't so bad anymore. Get yourself 3-4, maybe even a week, of free time some herb and some benzos (like VALIUM - long haf life) and sink into your Netflix.

Tapering off is always best. Tramadol helps take the edge off. Suboxone or subutex is even better. Just stay hydrated and and eat even though you won't want too. Force feed, as well as, shower regularly. You won't want to but it will make you feel better. Soup always helped me or nutrifast / Slim-Fast ready to drink meals are a life saver.

CYCLOBENZAPRINE should help with cravings, if you can find something to help you with your blood pressure that will help, and maybe some Midol for the stomach cramps.

It can take anywhere from 3-4 days to a month, but at 2 bags a day you should have much more then sleeplessness, diarrhea, cold hot chills and some, irritability to look forward too.

Best of luck brother...
Bennie