• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy 30mg for first time?

CallMePatrick

Bluelighter
only oxys i can get from a plug is oxy30s. i wanna try them so bad, oxy in general so imma buy one, but i feel 30mg is high. is all at once too much for first time? should i split it into half or fourths? (15mg 2 piece, 7.5mg 4 pieces). i dont know what to expect except a "buzz and nodding feeling" so im not tryna OD

Do you have a tolerance to any other opiates? If you don't have a tolerance then yeah split the pill into 4 parts and take the smallest chunk to start.

Do you have a tolerance to any other opiates? If you don't have a tolerance then yeah split the pill into 4 parts and take the smallest chunk to start.

yea ive never taken anything like that before. i smoke daily and took a xanax like 2 weeks ago so im sure splitting in 4's is best bet. thank you

No problem, just don't take xanax with the oxy. It is safe to smoke on them

do you have any experience with smoking oxy? ive heard about it before and im sure it gets you more fucked up but ive never actually been told the pros/cons of smoking Vs taking it orally.

Smoking is pretty dumb, the bioavailability is shit, and it's very harmful for your lungs.

If you are that desperate for an extra kick just snort it, the bioavailability is still significantly lower than oral but at least then you won't be doing as much harm.

I still don't think snorting is worth it because oral oxy already hits pretty hard.

Smoking is pretty dumb, the bioavailability is shit, and it's very harmful for your lungs.

If you are that desperate for an extra kick just snort it, the bioavailability is still significantly lower than oral but at least then you won't be doing as much harm.

I still don't think snorting is worth it because oral oxy already hits pretty hard.

fosho 1 more thing, how long is the high gonna last so ill know when to redose?

Depends on how you react to the oxy but the high should last anywhere from 3-5 hours. The afterglow can be enjoyable enough to be considered a high, so it might seem a little longer. Redosing more than once a day is going to raise your tolerance quicker, if you can help it keep your use to one dose a day for as long as you can.

30 mg to much

well a lot of plays come in to effect,,,1) do you have tolerance or first time? 2) 30mg is a strong does do not eat drimk or smoke.a30mg pill without knowing your threshold. If you have never done a opiat or roxy 10mg firt couple times will have you where you want..Then its easy to tell your dose after testing.CRUSH PILL DROP IN COLD DRINK, TEA ,STIR FOR 5 MINUTES fast acting... No wast snorting n all that other non sence no good wasting prouduct..The only other way is to crush put in spoon add cold warter mix put in vien best way!!!!!!sorry about spelling trying to get to work .... HOPE this helps you on your journey to cuddel with god!!!

^ advocating IV use is wrong, and for a first time user truly goes against Harm Reduction.

Other-Drugs-Forum-Guidelines

We are not here to help get you as high as possible. We will not allow posts or threads promoting or glorifying dangerous drug use practices including intravenous drug use. We are here to promote safe, smart, and responsible drug use.

I had the exact same issue as you and despite asking on this forums and online I could never find a straight answer so here it goes.

First, find out if it is instant release oxycodone or oxycontin or Oxyneo or an extended release version since that will be crucial in determining the amount you want and how long it will last, if you have instant release oxycodone, split the pill and take 10mg, that will be a moderate dose not too overwhelming for an opiate virgin and you will get a hang on it, not that more would be dangerous you could take 15mgs or even 20mgs and be fine but for harm reduction to be safe and to test your reaction to the drug 10mg is optimal while still giving you a hang of the experience, if you have Oxyneo or Oxycontin extended release version you need to take 15mg, since it releases slower over a longer period of time you need more dose to get the same effects from a lower dose of IR, but the advantage is that is lasts a little bit longer. Also if you are on the United States I would recommend making sure the pill is truly oxycodone with a test kit if possible or at least making sure its a trustable source since there are a lot of fakes on the US right now.

And for harm reduction purposes for anyone that reads this even if you take 30mgs of instant release being an opiate virgin its extremely unlikely you would overdose but you would feel sick most likely and just waste drugs and increase your tolerance from the very beginning, basically it would be very stupid to take 30mgs for your first time when you could get effects from much less the reason Im clearing this up is that I dont want anybody to have a panick attack and think they are going to OD from having eaten 30mgs or whatever their first time but please dont ever do that it would be stupid just because you wont OD doesnt mean you are not being wasteful plus just feeling sick instead of having a good experience.

I tried my first oxy when I was 20yrs old and 120 lbs. Same mg and snorted. You?ll be fine. Enjoy it. To avoid any nausea, I?d recommend taking a Dramamine 1.5 hours before taking your oxy and drink water. For awhile, I?d be doing 3-4 oxys a day for a week every month and then taking a break until the next month. It was the only thing that kept me from ever being addicted. Eventually lost my plug :( miss having that option.

Break in half and swallow. Not exactly rocket science. 15mgs should provide a nice buzz with minimal side effects for an opiate virgin imo.

Id take 15mg, as when i was taking 30mg oxycontin a day not crushing them or anything.
25mg got me nodding out.

I have basically zero opiod tolerance and I remember with just 1 pill (Depalgos: 5mg oxycodone + 325mg paracetamol) I had a great time. Not a super ultra high obviously but you could feel something. I even tried crushing the pill and snorting, but the pill is really huge so there were like 6-8 lines to snort. Can't remember if the effects were amplified or not, but don't snort it listen to me, first of all it burns a lot, second it's too much powder, just eat it.

Depalgos, Italian apap/oxycodone brand, is the one combo formulation in my knowledge going beyond 10 mgs oxy: there are Depalgos 5/325, 10/325 and 20/325 (i know it for sure, i take 'em for fybro). Is there any other apap/oxy product around the world with 20 mgs of opioid ingredient in it? Does anybody know? Love them Depalgos BTW. Can't snort 'em, as they sting like hell (done it once after an acid trip, and next morning i had my nose so clogged) but taken orally per se are awesome. Sometimes, i love to snort a line of plain oxy and then pop a 10/325 or a 20/325. I also love it popped with a benzo or with DHC. And i've notice that they're also nice to top some smack, or to potentiate methadone and get its effects smoother, as dogfood tends to affect me in a weird way sometimes, more like a psychmed than an opioid. Heard about apap/oxy being fine combo'd with tramadol too, but IME it didn't impress me that much. All in all, if you mind the apap epatotoxicity factor, Depalgos are effin awesome. Be safe and you're gonna have a nice time. I'd be curious to compare it with the American Percocet (but i don't think it should be a very different experience) and i'd be more interested in tasting Percodan (aspirin / oxy), talking American products.
BE SAFE. DON'T COMBO OPIES AND BENZOS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TOLERANCE TO BOTH. AND IF YOU'RE NOT IN NEED, JUST AVOID 'EM. THIS POST IS FOR EXPERIENCED OPIES LOVERS AND/OR PAIN PATIENTS. KIDS STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ADDICTIVE MOLECULES PLEASE. THIS IS A HARM REDUTION SOCIAL PLATFORM, ALL IN ALL.

Last edited:
I would not recommend doing a whole 30 if you have zero tolerance- there's a decent chance you'll puke and have a miserable time. Have you tried percocet before? If you could handle a perc ten start with 15 mg/ if you've never done more than a perc 5 start with 7.5.mg- you can always take more later (give it at least 30 min).

If you have zero tolerance and are a smaller individual I'd start with a 1/4 and work your way up. 15mg might cause some nausea. I feel like the average person can do 15mg their first time without issue- there is the possibility they might feel nauseous but unless you're super tiny or have consumed other things along with it then I wouldn't expect actual vomiting.

As far as ROA's- snorting has a quicker onset (maybe 10-15 min) but shorter duration than ingesting orally which can take a good 20-30 minutes to kick in. But you'll prolly get an extra hour or more of the effects if you ingest orally. That being said, you might find it more enjoyable to split it in 4 and start with 7.5 mg intranasally to kick it in. If you feel confident after about 15 min, take the other 7.5 orally. That should set you right for a good 5-6 hours.

Years ago when I first started pain management, I was prescribed 15 mg to start then they bumped me up to 30 mg every 4-6 hrs. At the time I was 5'6 and about 125 lbs and I don't recall any negative side effects but I do remember how nice it was to finally not be in pain. I became addicted before I knew it and I eventually began abusing them and IV became my preferred ROA and I was doing massive shots multiple times a day (one time I did got ballsy and shot 2 80s at once- gave me a seizure but who knows how much and of what I had done earlier that day). The worst part was that going more than 4 hours without one meant withdrawals would start kicking in- just sweats and irritability at first but nausea by hour 5 and guaranteed vomiting at 6 hrs. I was prescribed them for about 2 years before I finally got off of them by that time I was down to 95lbs.

About a year after that, I weighed a healthy 135 lbs. I decided to be dumb and test myself by snorting a 30... worst idea ever. I may have spent the entire night puking but I'm honestly glad It was a miserable experience, if it hadn't been who knows if I'd have gone back.

I've been off them for 8+ years now. Admittedly I will take half of a perc 5 or 10 when I'm truly in pain (or the VERY rare half 30 if that's all I can find). IME taking pain killers makes me achy and feel my pain more and the next day.

Please look into harm reduction strategies and only pick up from a trusted supplier (ppl making fake pills with fentanyl these days and they can be deadly). I do not recommend taking them 3+ days in a row- it builds tolerance and can create physical dependence before you realize it. Do not mix with benzos or drink heavily with opiates, these combos are known to cause seizures and be fatal. And whatever you do, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE RX OPIATES. Just because they're sold in pharmacies does not mean they're safe. Proceed with caution. No body wakes up one day and decides to be a junkie- we all thought we would just try something one time to check it off our drug bucket list then justified repeated use by saying well at least I'm not doing this or that. It's easy to lose control if you're not careful.

Best of luck

Just a suggestion because no one has mentioned it, a lot of blues are pressed these days with fentanyl. I would definitely suggest taking 1/4 or less at first to make sure and be safe.

Or don?t try them at all ? opiates have been the downfall to my entire existence