• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

pregabalin and alcohol

jdizzle94365

Greenlighter
hi people, just a quick one.
Im prescribed pregabalin (lyrica) for anxiety. i take 75mg twice a day. Im off out to pubs and bars drinking all day/night on saturday.
I normally get a bag of half decent coke but in the last few years i get extremely paranoid and think im going to have heart attack and dont even get me started on trying to get to sleep.
Anyone any idea if i can take a bit of pregabalin with the beers and get a buzz (if so roughly how much), i here a few people on here saying it goes well together?
I just don?t know if it is dangerous to mix the 2 and if its even worth doing.
thanks

This should go in BDD.

IIRC pregabalin has some effects on your blood pressure that could be problematic with cocaethylene, so i?d say it could be dangerous considering it is also a cns depressant, and combining two of them with cocaine could be problematic.

Pregabalin with alcohol and no cocaine is fine.

Pregabalin does cause twitching and brain zaps in many so I wouldnt advise mixing with coke

The only pregabalin cardiovascular effect I'm aware of is peripheral edema (swollen feet like in people with heart failure). But that doesn't mean there can't be more.

75x2 prega is Nothing. Drink away tou won't feel shit

Prega is downer, coke is upper. Save up some then for science do high prega+coke, mb u get a 8ball'lish thing.