• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What Kind Of A Stoner Are You?

S-Dog

Bluelighter
I just felt like asking this question because my boyfriend and I smoke in two completely different ways.

He's very social and likes to be around friends and play games and chat. That's how I started out smoking too but I always thought I didn't actually like weed until I was able to smoke alone. It was completely different. It's like when I was surrounded by people I was always subconsciously trying to hold it together and I would get nauseous and freak out and generally just have a bad time. When I smoked alone it was like I was finally able to be myself and just let myself go wherever my high takes me. Since then I'm more able to smoke with other people but still prefer to do it alone and I tend to use it more meditatively rather than as a party drug.

I was just wondering if any of you have experienced anything similar and what you guys like to get up when you're stoned.

I'm all about solo sessions. Sittin' in your house, taking the occasional puff, zoning out while you watch a show or a movie or read a book or play a video game...

Make it a stormy night and there's nowhere I'd rather be than inside, smokin' or vaping all by my lonely.

I don't really know because I'm stoned 24/7 so I suppose you might say a fiend, start my day with a healthy edible before getting out of bed and never stop. It has altered my personality for sure, well that is why I smoke the stuff. I prefer to be stoned under any circumstances.

i wake up and take a dab, head to school, come back then spend the rest of the night dabbing, my tolerance is pretty high. the problem is your tolerance is pretty low so your getting yourself too high in those situations. gotta just take less hits and you'll have a good time every time .

Definitely by myself stoner. I go to/take care of all my necessary obligations for the day then I smoke until I go to sleep. I smoke mainly to eat good food or to meditate, but if its early in the day ill play video games too. I will smoke with friends but only if they suggest it. Its not my first choice social activity.

Solo. Got my computers, iPads, cats/dogs, Spotify, good speakers and lots of food. Oh yeah, Netflix and Shudder.

Don’t leave my house anyways except for medical appointments and shopping. And buying weed.

Tom

I am quite partial to traditional hash, compared to most stoners. I like hitting it on it's own in a bong I'd consider too small for pot but that is still nice to smoke out.

Joints are the best but in the modern day world they are often just too expensive for people who smoke a lot, I find this a shame.

So I hit the bong as I no longer have a dab rig, which was a sad loss. I am not one to ever break glass, but it was taken. I prefer to hit oil over bong.

Weed is definitely not a social drug for me. I can only fully appreciate when on my own - preferably flat on my back and listening to good tunes.

I start to live inside my head, so i don't really socialize unless i'm with someone i know very well and would understand my musings.

I prefer to be stoned under any circumstances.
I am stoned under all circumstances, half life being incredibly long besides the point.

I do socialize with humans. But can't even remember the last time I toked wit a fellow being. So every thing socially I do I prefer to do stoned but getting stoned. Definetily not a social thing

At work the bowl gets hit several times (maybe 5-8 ) a shift and I'm a busy-stoner. (with co-workers)
At rest (home) I tend to be a lazy-stoner. (alone)
Smoke mostly bud as edibles hasn't impressed me much and vaping just feels too "trendy?"; trend-hater here. Most-times some really good mid but once in a while loud when budget accommodates.

At work the bowl gets hit several times (maybe 5-8 ) a shift and I'm a busy-stoner. (with co-workers)

That are some premium working conditions. Bet you are productive team, serious. I can work great stoned, more power and more stamina.

At rest (home) I tend to be a lazy-stoner. (alone)
Smoke mostly bud as edibles hasn't impressed me much and vaping just feels too "trendy?"; trend-hater here. Most-times some really good mid but once in a while loud when budget accommodates.

Now that I really cannot understand. But it takes all sorts I suppose...

Everyday. Wake n bake. Whip up some food, shower and all that. Get all my things ready for work then take bong rip before walking out the door. I guess you could say I'm an addict :p

Smoke mostly bud as edibles hasn't impressed me much and vaping just feels too "trendy?"

I'm with you there. Edibles either do too much or nothing at all and i've never liked vaping THC. I don't know what they do to it to make it vapable but it does nothing to me but make me tired and car sick. i like good old fashioned bud in a bong.

Everyday. Wake n bake. Whip up some food, shower and all that. Get all my things ready for work then take bong rip before walking out the door. I guess you could say I'm an addict :p

I did the wake an bake thing for a while. i liked it too much and couldn't afford it. plus it was making my highs less interesting so i cut back

Wake n Bake, sadly that won't work for me anymore. When I got older, be warned could apply to you to, I lost my ability to get stoned right away.

Now adays my senses have to be at least awoken to some extend to experience a high. Empty stomach is also a factor I would take into account.
By the time my Coffee kicked in, maybe that's the culprint, that black foul juice that gets the morning'started. If I am finally ready to light my pipe. Bloodsugar plumishes from the caffein, sugar and Banana. And a breakfast is necessary to ensure a normal high with out carb craving to occur.

Enjoy it while you can ;)

i just smoke in the evening before i sleep.

sometimes i'd smoke during the day to boost kratom euphoria but usually in the evening and just one smoke.

rolled onto a cigarette.

and i get really baked. pretty dysfunctional actually, my eyes get really red and low and i get very quiet and in my head.

i tend to ramble at times just after smoking depending on who i'm around

but my favourite methods are rolled, bong, vape.

i also have one of those cartridges but they're just for convenience but i feel like they're full of bad stuff:\

I did the wake an bake thing for a while. i liked it too much and couldn't afford it. plus it was making my highs less interesting so i cut back

Its not too expensive here. About $120/oz. Cannabis highs are all the same but different. I cant relate to the burnt out feeling towards it.