• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis and Atypical Antipsychotics

Nosin

Greenlighter
My question is which anti psychotic medications mix well with cannabis?
I have had no problem with olanzapine but it did give me back pain.
Risperdal consta and cannabis did not mix very well as i started feeling like i was going to have a heart attack. Paliperidone barely any high "effect" and abnormal arm movements. I have heard that Abilify and Seroquel mix some what well with cananbis. I don't know about the Abilify injection. Can anyone shed some light?
Cannabis is legal where i live and i have had good experiences with it.
The LSD i used when i was 13 caused me the schizoaffective disorder.
It was a very bad batch and i didn't shower for like a month after the first trip.

---
I am trying to figure out which which antipsychotic medication is safest and mixes well with cannabis. I also am trying to figure out one that with the right dose doesn't block the effects of cannabis and won't make me too much psychotic.

would a low to medium dose of lithium and abilify be okay to mix with cannabis?

I was on Seroquel and later Abilify, and I never had any issues mixing cannabis with either or those two. Couldn't tell you about the Abilify injection, I only took the pills.

Hi Nosin, I'm going to move this to Cannabis discussion and you might get more responses.
Welcome to Bluelight! :)

My question is which anti psychotic medications mix well with cannabis?
I have had no problem with olanzapine but it did give me back pain.
Risperdal consta and cannabis did not mix very well as i started feeling like i was going to have a heart attack. Paliperidone barely any high "effect" and abnormal arm movements. I have heard that Abilify and Seroquel mix some what well with cananbis. I don't know about the Abilify injection. Can anyone shed some light?
Cannabis is legal where i live and i have had good experiences with it.
The LSD i used when i was 13 caused me the schizoaffective disorder.
It was a very bad batch and i didn't shower for like a month after the first trip.

---
I am trying to figure out which which antipsychotic medication is safest and mixes well with cannabis. I also am trying to figure out one that with the right dose doesn't block the effects of cannabis and won't make me too much psychotic.

would a low to medium dose of lithium and abilify be okay to mix with cannabis?

If you are schizoaffective, or are bipolar and schizophrenic and on antipsychotics do not smoke weed or trip.

I have Bipolar Disorder, and am on Vraylar for an AP.

Weed for me didn't have any bad side effects on any of my APs, but as PTCH said, doing drugs with an MI is not really recommended..