View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia and Weed Blend?

S-Dog

Bluelighter
I've never tried Salvia (or any other psychedelic) before and a blend like this would definitely NOT be the first thing I try but it just popped into my head one day. What would happen if you blend Salvia and weed and smoked it together? i couldn't find any one who's even tried it. I'm sure people have, i just couldn't find anyone.

I'm going to be trying Salvia for the first time soon. I think i'm going to go with a 5X concentrate. I was just wondering what would happen if I mixed a small amount into a bowl of weed and thought I'd ask before I try it.

Has anyone here done this?

Salvia divinorum is a horrible and dysphoric drug, at least IMHO. Why should you do that?

You should definitely first try Salvia divinorum alone and then take any further decisions!

PS: the best idea is to smoke as much of the 5x Salvia divinorum-extract in one hit from a bong.

Salvia divinorum is a horrible and dysphoric drug, at least IMHO. Why should you do that?

You should definitely first try Salvia divinorum alone and then take any further decisions!

PS: the best idea is to smoke as much of the 5x Salvia divinorum-extract in one hit from a bong.

Why should I smoke as much as possible? shouldn't I start with just a little bit. 5X is weak all things considered but it's still a concentrate.

Why should I smoke as much as possible? shouldn't I start with just a little bit. 5X is weak all things considered but it's still a concentrate.
You are completely right, of course! Try a littel first. 5x Salvia divinorum extract can be already quite strong, depending on the preparation and your physical und psychological conditions.

But: If you want to recieve the best effects, then smoking as much as possible in one single bong hit is necessary. The only question is: will you want to do that after your first experiences? ;)

Please tell the bluelight forum what has happened after your first tries!

You are completely right, of course! Try a littel first. 5x Salvia divinorum extract can be already quite strong, depending on the preparation and your physical und psychological conditions.

But: If you want to recieve the best effects, then smoking as much as possible in one single bong hit is necessary. The only question is: will you want to do that after your first experiences? ;)

Please tell the bluelight forum what has happened after your first tries!

Was planning on it. I know the fears people have about it and the negative experiences people have had. I hope I'm able to enjoy it and get something out of it but if not, that's OK too. That's why I was wondering about mixing it though; Using weed as the main drug and just adding a bit of Salvia to it. Was wondering if it would mellow the Salvia out or maybe just give the weed a little extra kick.

Was planning on it. I know the fears people have about it and the negative experiences people have had. I hope I'm able to enjoy it and get something out of it but if not, that's OK too. That's why I was wondering about mixing it though; Using weed as the main drug and just adding a bit of Salvia to it. Was wondering if it would mellow the Salvia out or maybe just give the weed a little extra kick.
OK, now I understand your point!

I found that small amounts of salvia mixed with weed actually worked out well; made music sound all chopped up and distorted.

ungelesene_bettlek has a point. Trying to inhale as much as possible in one hit. That is what Salvia is about, at least by my own little experience.
You wouldn't wanna mix it with Cannabis it could possibly be overkill the Salvia overpowers Cannabis anyway.

The Salvia trip is so strong if you pass the point of no return. That it litterarly got me under the table. Actually the table went throungh my leg while my face was mingled with my awful synhtetic rug. Some thing natural would definitely have approved my trip at that moment. The rug felt worse then the metal of the table in my leg.

It does something with your senses. Gravity for a start felt bizar sound was really distorted. I lost my ability to experience 3d visually, no way to know if my eyes were closed or open. Everything went flat. I dosed one pipe with 25x extract in the aftermath of a MDMA session. Stoned.

Lights went out. I was knocked of my ass so to speak. like when going in a K-hole. But much faster due to the route of administration. only with a gravity pull of a planet way bigger then earthI awoke unawere of who I was or what I did. In reallity I had fallen face forward on the rug. My leg was against the table. So that what a good hit can do.

Taking less then that is like taking a alienating dysphoric substance in treshold dosages. The trip was like one is more then enough to last a lifetime. Treshold dosages uninteresting.

I have never broken through on salvia (honestly it scares me), but I've had some really interesting and serene experiences on lower doses.

Isn't it so strange and interesting how there are SO MANY really well-written reports of salvia breakthroughs where people describe every moment and every detail of the trip, in a way that is truly evocative and descriptive? I can't think of any other substance that that's true for. Erowid has tremendous numbers of really well-written and fascinating salvia reports.

There is some uniform information that a lot of bring back from Salvia's world. Getting face forward and flattening seem to be two of em.

If you think you are scared, I must be shitting rainbows. What Salvia did to me deserves a special place in my book. Great respect for 'her', it is rumoured to be a girl. Powerpuff type that showed me utter flatness and let me out to tell about it. Rough start but forgiving in the end kinda like tryptamines.

If you mix the Salvia with weed it will make the weed high 10x higher if not more. a Salvia trip if you smoke it clean is very fucking strong, it is like an entire acid trip squeezed into 5 minutes. But if you smoke it with weed it will be a very smooth, a little trippy experience but nothing close to Salvia on its own. I smoked 2 x Salvia 10x extract joints today and it lasts about 20-30 minutes. The ratio you have to mix is about 4 parts weed to 1 part Salvia or at most 1 quarter of the joint is Salvia. Salvia is like a natural anti-depressant and you can expect to feel so happy and good afterwards also it will guide you into a very deep and peaceful sleep after it wears off.

What ratio did you use? How many parts MJ to how many part Sally?

About 1 part weed to 5 parts Salvia or you can mix 1 quarter of the joint to be Salvia. Salvia makes a joint kick like nobody's business.

I was lucky enough to have broken through on salvia on my first try. I took a big bowl hit of 40x extract and held it in, then took a 2x hit to completely ash the bowl. I was lucky because the trip is so difficult and hard to integrate that if I didn't break through on my first trip, I might have never gotten the courage to take such a high dose and break through ever again.

It was a really strange trip, and like other said it wasn't euphoric or awesome like I was hoping, but it taught me a lot of things so overall I'm thankful for it.

For a long time afterwards I would tell people that my salvia trip was like when Odin traded his eye for wisdom. Yeah the salvia trip was painful and difficult, but the knowledge I gained from it was worth the pain.

I tried salvia at lower doses after that and got pretty close but never entirely broke through again. I put it down and haven't had a desire to do it again ever since.

If I did it again, I would just chew it, as I've learned that's the way to get the best effects.

If you just have 5x extract, take a small pinch out (like 1/2 a bowl or 1/4th a bowl), and chew on it for 15 minutes. It will be much much much less intense and extreme than if you had smoked it. Chewing it makes it less intense, and allowing 15 minutes for it to enter your body allows for the trip to be less extreme as well.

If you just chew it for 15 min, and you are on a low dose, you'll just notice that time slows down a lot. it shouldn't feel weird or freaky or dysphoric. It might even feel euphoric or peaceful.

Smoking is when people get really traumatic and negative experiences. Chewing greatly reduces the negative side effects. Tribes have been chewing it for hundreds of years and they advise people to always chew it, they say "the spirit of the plant doesn't like to be smoked". which might be translated as "if you smoke it, it's going to fuck you up in a bad way".