• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine XR 30 pill injection

Xura08

Greenlighter
Recently got ahold of a few of these purple pills. I have access to hospital supplies and recently tried crushing one up with a spoon, diluting with a few ml sterile water and drawing into a syringe using a blunt fill filter needle followed by a 0.2 micron wheel filter that injected the fluid into a second sterile syringe. The remaining fluid was clear and pushed about half the mls in the syringe into the vein but I don?t believe I felt anything. Am I doing something wrong? I?ve never gone this route before and gave it a try being as sterile as possible.. is this route even possible with these specific pills?

Last edited:
1) Use 3 cc sterile water in spoon heated
2) Add crushed 30mg pill (make sure to remove coating around pill before crushing)
3) Reheat with crushed pill in water till boiling for 5-10 seconds
4) Add filter and use syringe to suck out fluid immediate before it turns into a gel (this happens fast so you have about 8 seconds)
5) Let cool down down before injecting. You can add 2-3cc of sterile water to syringe to help cool it down.

You should be feeling pins and needles after injecting. Make sure to draw back to know your in before injecting.

Just out of curiosity, if it gel's prior to injection, won't it re gel once injected?

I forgot to add that you put the full syringe in a cup of ice water to help cool down and keep it in liquid form. I haven't had any issues with this method before but I've read of people doing it different like not heating it. I stick to what works for me.

If it gels in the spoon you could "save" it by adding 1 or 2cc of sterile water and reheating it. In my experience you lose some of the potency.

Don't go crazy with this shit either. If you bang one of these you'll have to wait a wee bit (2-4 hours) before doing it again to get the famous pins and needles feeling. Anything sooner and you wont get that feeling.

I should add a few more things like... DONT EVER crush more then 2 pills for 3cc sterile water. You'll end up with plaster and fuck yourself up.

You should notice some semi-dry residual in the spoon when your done. I like to add another 3cc sterile water, mix it up, add filter and plug, in NZ we call it the "wash". Gets you a wee kick in the balls and makes sure we waste nothing.

OP, I totally respect your knowledge and the fact that you have access to hospital supplies and filters that could make a lot of street drugs much safer to inject. The problem is that the people who made these pills never wanted anyone to inject them under and circumstance, so regardless of your supplies, it's not going to be easy or safe.

Very true. My method is after you have made that decision. I dont wany you fucking up and ruining your arm. This method works but like Kief said, these aint the directions that come with the box mate.