• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Friend Requests

Stargazer

Bluelight Crew
Hey Everyone! Hope you're well today.

I wanted to address that, for some reason, I didn't see my friend requests until yesterday:?

Just wanted those that sent them to know this. When I saw them, I thought "Wow, they all must think I'm being a jerk".

Just didn't see them lol. Requests accepted. :)

I just figured out how to post music on this phone. I can't find our music thread. Maybe I'm missing it somehow...

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME!!!!! I knew I liked you for more than just your good looks!!! (obviously I have no idea what you look like lady!!! but I bet you are a beauty:)) OMG!! I love all of those Seattle bands! What about Mudhoney? Oh! And speaking about bands.....10, you mentioned in another post about Primus. When I got out to San Francisco, back in 1989, I went to an outdoor show that was part of a skateboard demo,
and Primus was playing. BLEW MY FRICKING HEAD OFF!! I had never heard anything like them on the East Coast. You have really good taste, my friend.

Hey 10!

Where ya at? I miss your posts. And now you have me all kinds of excited over music........I sincerely hope you are ok and will return when possible. Much love chica

Hey there!

Speaking of music, we had (have) a music thread. I couldn't locate it the other day.

If it's not still up, we need to have it up. We were in version 2 or 3 of it.

I'll re-check for it. And see what I can come up with.

How are you LM?

Speaking of music, we had (have) a music thread. I couldn't locate it the other day.
It appears to have gotten deleted in the "cleanup." I checked the archives as well. Time to start a new one!

Indeed! Thanks A

LM, we definitely are a music loving group. Aihfl, is a professional classical musician. Correct me if I'm wrong A.

How do we go about starting a new music thread? Is it ok for me to start a new one?

Aihfl, is a professional classical musician. Correct me if I'm wrong A.
I usually use past tense, but I'm learning now how to play 18th century instruments now (I bought several historical instruments as a lot from a former mentor's estate). There is no dedicated group in Florida for the performance of 18th century music (unlike up north) using the instruments of that time, so I'd like to get proficient enough to be able to put at least a small group of us together, at least to start.

0488a21289663cffd1a10fb131367cd8.jpg

I also did a lot of crossover stuff and spent time on the road with Johnny Mathis, Clay Aiken, Idina Menzel etc. Those are just three that come to mind off the top of my mind. I haven't done that stuff in years.

10YearsGone said:
How do we go about starting a new music thread? Is it ok for me to start a new one?
Absolutely!

Wow A! You've done some exciting and interesting stuff.

I think it's great that youve taken an interest in 18th century instruments. Those are the things that help keep us on track.

And thanks about the music thread. I wasn't sure if I needed permission.