• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Benzodiazepine combos

hesus popescu

Bluelighter
The worst think when you realize you have a very big tollerance to a particulare benzo, instead of imcrease the dosage (wich most people do btw and end up in rehab) I sugggest combining them. Different benzos but from the same class abviously and the only opioid allowed would be codeine. So this threas is abou the perfect combination of benzos wether there :).

instead of increase the dosage (wich most people do btw and end up in rehab) I sugggest combining them

Harm reduction at its best there mate :\

may I suggest listening to Cap^^

instead of increase the dosage (wich most people do btw and end up in rehab) I sugggest combining them

Harm reduction at its best there mate :\

may I suggest listening to Cap^^

It’s ok to do what you feel is best to avoid addiction but if you’re not good with equivalency charts it can get out of hand.

Myself I don’t recall ever combining benzos. Just one at a time. Maybe I shot midazolm and loprazolam together one night? I really don’t remember. Probably due to amnesia LOL

Oh and I used to take alprazolam and flurazepam together so you get a nice high in the beginning and it KEEPS GOING and GOING.

I find a lack of cross-tolerance as I don't have a benzo problem; this is specifically why I almost always avoid benzo combinations.