• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to make pot chocolate tasty?

Peter864

Greenlighter
Does anyone know how to make pot chocolate taste good?

My current recipe:

Heat milk, butter and cannabis for about 40mins then add hot chocolate.

Do you mean hot chocolate ?

Use high quality organically grown activated co2 cannabis oil and simmer high fat hemp milk add high quality organically grown gmo free raw chocolate and let simmer for couple of minutes.
I would add some herbs for taste ie a pinch of nutmeg/cinnamon/pumpkin spice.

If you are talking about chocolate, use high quality belgian chocolate and sousvide it with activated co2 oil.

Use unflavored cannabis extract. The more refined the better.

So... and I might just be high here, but so... does unflavored mean it tastes more like cannabis, or it tasteless?

Because some people just don't like the taste of weed, man. I personally hate it but I enjoy the buzz of an edible, so there's a give and take for me.

My favorite edible's been a rice krispy treat and pretty much the same thing but made with fruity pebbles. SO FUCKING GOOD, dude, but the weedy aftertaste really sucked. I'd still eat 'em again, though.

So... and I might just be high here, but so... does unflavored mean it tastes more like cannabis, or it tasteless?

Because some people just don't like the taste of weed, man. I personally hate it but I enjoy the buzz of an edible, so there's a give and take for me.

My favorite edible's been a rice krispy treat and pretty much the same thing but made with fruity pebbles. SO FUCKING GOOD, dude, but the weedy aftertaste really sucked. I'd still eat 'em again, though.

I can't stand the taste of weed in an edible. I love the taste of the smoke but tasting it in an edible makes me gag, especially if it's a chocolate edible. I'm bad at making them and have had a few bad experiences and just can't deal with the taste or smell anymore.

Personally the best edible I ever made was an accident. I made a batch of brownies, couldn't get them down so they just ended up sitting around. I decided I should try choking the last of them down before they go bad. I grabbed them and they where hard as a rock so I chopped them up into little chunks, put them in a bowl, poured milk over them and ate them like cereal. it was actually pretty good. I think all that milk helped cut the weed taste.

I love an edible but the taste makes me heave. I often struggle to get the last bit down.

Best I had was chocolate cake in Jamaica, Abigay was a lovely old lady with a stall by the side of the road. I don't know what her kitchen looked like but the cake was amazing I had no problem eating two slices in tandem

I use coconut oil and sorbital or just honey and no chocolate or i use a peruvian chocolate and add the coconut oil without the added sweetener.

I don't have a strong weed taste in the oil with sorbital but there is a taste in the chocolate. Honey may be the best cover and it really compliments coconut oil.

Best I had was chocolate cake in Jamaica, Abigay was a lovely old lady with a stall by the side of the road. I don't know what her kitchen looked like but the cake was amazing I had no problem eating two slices in tandem

Miss Browns was FUNNER!

Cubensis tea @Miss Browns then a leap off the cliff into the ocean
@Ricks cafe is a must if you return...