Get the Most out of HGH

TrenE

Bluelighter
Hello,

Are the following recommendations for hgh usage valid, to get the most out of hgh while using a low dosage?

- if taking a low dosage of 3-4IUs split the dosage into two equal injections: morning and afternoon OR morning and preworkout (1)
- taking hgh every other day (EOD) is beneficial in the long run compared to every day injections (2)
-
it should be considered to train larger muscle groups on the hgh injection days (3)
- preworkout injections are beneficial compared to postworkout injections, because of IGF-1 / IGFBP-3 peak (no source)

(1)
https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/284935-HGH-How-good-is-it-worth-it
https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/813973-HGh-help-advise

(2) Everyday injections seems to drastically lower your body's sensitivity to it's own GH secretion. The study included children with idiopathic short stature, but can be ever casting on us, normal non-deficient hgh individuals who may use hgh periodically for bodybuilding, sports and health purposes.
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/87/8/3573/2846550

(3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzrBfczusM

Last edited:
Ive used growth a million different ways over the past 4-5 years both offseason and pre contest and I never noticed a single difference between protocols. One injection in the morning and dont overcomplicate it IMO

Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess in the end you are right and it does not make the difference, but also you are still trying to optimize everything.

Still thinking about point 2 above.

For the most effective use of HGH (muscle growth and fat loss effect):

Would you take a fix weekly dose (e.g. 28 IU) ED (4IU) or EOD (8IU) or any another scheme like only on training days or 5 days on, 2 days off?

What does current evidence say? Does above study also apply to us so that we should use HGH EOD because

- suppression of own HGH production on ED scheme was greater and needed a long time to return to normal levels in comparison to EOD scheme

- there seems to be a higher HGH / IGF-1 resistance on ED scheme in comparison to EOD scheme

Just dose everyday. The most important part is getting it into your body. The rest is mental maturation

Thanks for your answer. I will follow your advice.

What do you think about splitting the dosages during the day? Do you think like Swim15 has stated to make one injection in the morning no matter of the dosage (e.g. 4 to 10IU)?

Depending on how you react to it, I see now issue. Some people can't handle the side effects of a big gh bolus dose. Anything over 4iu at once for me and carpal tunnel syndrome comes out badly for me.

Yeah, I should amend my statement on once-a-day injections. That’s assuming you’re doing 4iu or less per day but no one needs more than that unless you are competing in a professional sport or have some other atypical justification. I’m by no means genetically exceptional and 2iu is more than enough for me.

If you’re taking more than that, it’s not like you have to split it but may help lessen the sides as serotonin pointed out.

im no pro on HGH but 4-6 iu's seems to be a great start for fat loss over a long period of time (mostly 4-6 month) but when it comes to bulking they add insulin and t3 too but that is still over my head as i have not done enough research on this specific matter

does HGH give you the "big" gut or is that Insulin I'm thinking about? Im wanting to add HGH to future cycles.

Raised systemic igf-1 can give you a gut; both insulin and GH can do that. It's unlikely to be much of an issue if you're not using crazy doses, taking breaks, and not eating excessively (ie cutting regularly).

A
Raised systemic igf-1 can give you a gut; both insulin and GH can do that. It's unlikely to be much of an issue if you're not using crazy doses, taking breaks, and not eating excessively (ie cutting regularly).
Ahh I gotcha, thanks CFC! I dont plan on using huge doses, just something small to add on, eventually. Ill be starting my first cycle again (since 2012) next week. Can't wait! Lost so much damn muscle since I fucked up my back... Damn near lost everything...

Sorry to hear about the back - I've had lots of trouble with mine over the years and have to be very careful now. But good luck with da gainz, keep us updated :)

Sorry to hear about the back - I've had lots of trouble with mine over the years and have to be very careful now. But good luck with da gainz, keep us updated :)
Thank you! And I definitely will!

Reactions: CFC
does HGH give you the "big" gut or is that Insulin I'm thinking about? Im wanting to add HGH to future cycles.
from what i have seen in mates that compete, most of them seem to be getting a hgh gut, looking 5 month pregnant but with a six pack but i think using insulin with the hgh adds to that

from what i have seen in mates that compete, most of them seem to be getting a hgh gut, looking 5 month pregnant but with a six pack but i think using insulin with the hgh adds to that

Insulin and excess food definitely plays a roll. Look at classic physique pros and you see what it can do when those two factors are controlled (or not introduced at all as far as insulin).

I dont know if I could ever take insulin for bodybuilding lol Id be afraid of messing things up (my bodys chemistry).

What about the relation to thyroid hormones. Would you support this statements?
"You clearly don't understand the process and the reason WHY T4 helps to the GH... The GH wil CHANGE the T4 into T3... and exactly THE PROCESS of thyroid activation (making t3 out of t4) is the thing which is helping GH (well very simply said)...
So.. There are three possibilities:

T4+GH: T4 will be activated, T3 will be produced.. result: Better use of GH, higher T3 levels which means fat burn (this is answer to your question..) and more consistent T3 and T4 levels which means homeostasis maintained (at least up to certain acceptable point when injecting hormones)

GH alone: GH would rise T3 levels which means negative feedback, T4 levels are lower that they should be to persist T4 to T3 ratio which means homeostasis broken.. GH potential not fully used, T4 to T3 conversion lowered because of lacking T4 amounts

T3+GH: negative feedback from T3, T4 levels very much lowered, T4 to T3 conversion stopped or very low... waste of money..."

Could you please give me an individual advice regarding the usage of T4:
Due to thyroid insufficiency I have been taking for many years 125mcg T4 +150mcg Iodine. For 2 years I have been taking additionally 4IU HGH and my thyroid levels are still in reference and did not change:
TSH 1,26 mU/l ( 0,4-4,2 )
T3 2,74 pmol/l ( 2,2-5,3 )
T4 12,6 pmol/l ( 9,1-23,8 )

To get the most out of HGH should I increase T4 intake or leave it at 125mcg T4 (+ 150mcg Iodine)?

Thank you.

I dont know if I could ever take insulin for bodybuilding lol Id be afraid of messing things up (my bodys chemistry).
You have greater risk fucking things of using everything else than you do insulin.