• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Updated ideas of UK sources of dxm or how to extract from the syrup?

Deioflaje

Greenlighter
I have used it a couple times the last week or two initially to try and lower kratom tolerance (limited success though the euphoria did seem increased yesterday with a little lower dose) but thought it might act as a good anti depressant as well from my little experiment I did in the past in that aspect and in fact it is really great for that at around 70mg of active dxm or so- hate disocciated/psychedelic stuff in general so the lowest for desired effects is best for me.

Great to know you have a very decent otc anti depressant when situations arise. I find it is dual action in being half dissociation action and half ssri what a great combo for an anti depressant! When it peaks it is mostly dissociative feelings but when it starts wearing off it goes back to a nice ssri sedating feeling. Much better than the shitty headache and post op feeling ketamine gave when I tried that a couple times in the past and no fear of permanent bladder damage like with ketamine.

So it is great in low doses for that purpose but I don't like that I have to drink ethanol (avoid that cancerous substance in any amount) and the sorbitol is shitty on the stomach, not to mention I don't want to be drinking sweet syrup if I can help it, though that is the lesser of the aforementioned issues. Been searching for a few days and all the info is either US centric and does not apply to us or way outdated like 2008 era - ie being able to buy grams of powder back before the psychoactives ban.

It would actually be better to find a more palatable way to get the actives out of the otc syrups (that or even better if there is some product which has less added crap available to us right out the gate though I am skeptical of that from my reading) anyway due the added handiness and when in a black mood it is more convenient having something ready to hand.

Once again I am left scratching my head when looking at extraction methods online as most are again related to extraction of cough gels which seem way easier, or the ammonia and naptha shit sounds really quite involved- but also it says on the tek I read 'avoid ones containing alcohol'; well every dxm containing syrup I have found contains alcohol. I really would prefer not deal with stinking ammonia but maybe I would try it if it was relatively safe otherwise but what of the alcohol issue?

Can anyone shed some light on a way to get it cleanly minus the alcohol or sorbitol or menthol- I found 1 product only without the sorbital but had alcohol and menthol? It would be nice to know for when I am feeling the weight of depression and require some quick relief and have it in the can ready to go and avoid the shitty other ingredients. It is great to take it instead of kratom even if it doesn't help that much with tolerance since I would not take kratom that day any rest the opioid receptors get (not that I take kratom every day but even sporadic use tolerance is an issue plus kratom is boring me as my only go to) will still help tolerance.

I wont tell you where to go because its obvious but I know what to get and I think its allowed so..

Fiirst product best

Own brand dxm syrup

Second best

Benylin dry cough drowsy or none drowsy(check the ingredients)

Thirdand shittiest option(pun intended)

Robitussin

I wouldnt have more that 35-40 ml if I was you

Btw I love dxm it is an amazing drug I haven't used any in ages but I always have a blast when I do have a rare indulgence plus the own brand one tastes soo yummy