Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

~200mg 4-ho-met + ~50mg 3-ho-pcp report

white55

Bluelighter
WARNING: The dosages described in this report are extremely heavy. If you're trying to figure out how much to take, please do not use this report as a guide. This is a report of very heavy dosages by a very experienced individual

About a month ago I IMed ~200 mg 4-ho-met (took me three shots to get all of the 4-ho-met because it doesn't dissolve that well in water + ~50mg 3-ho-pcp (both conservative estimates, could have been more since both were eyeballed, numbers based on the fact that there was ~250 mg 4-ho-met in the bag and there was still a small amount left when done and on me knowing how large is a 50 mg pile of 3-ho-pcp... and I used a tap water (which is relatively bacteria free and chlorinated + a clean glass no micron filter... yeah I know abscess city but I didn't get any so yay me) and that was fantastic. No sides and in a a few min I was transported to another reality. I was with The King in The North Jon Snow, I pledged an oath of fealty, he named me his Lord Commander of his Northern Armies, we discussed battle plans, which castles should be manned, where to get the manpower, (afaik I put Game of Thrones on play before being incapacitated so that probably combined with the visuals you get anyway into a coherent story)... It's really hard to put in words because such words don't even exist. I had strong cevs (patterns, numbers, words, names, faces, ... all very vivid and fast) well in to the next day and mild ones for a day or two longer. No oevs after I woke up from the other reality. Next day I IMed ~75mg 3-ho-pcp again and that was awesome too. The cevs changed to slower changing orangy shit which was pretty as fuck too and I got a bit of euphoria. Also at these doses 4-ho-met isn't visuals only.

Negatives:
- my fine motor skills were fucked for a few days
- and so was my perception of reality, all my shirts appeared like they were destroyed despite being completely fine
- I was super tired for a few days after while at the same time not really being able to sleep despite taking quite a lot of benzos (over 10 mg flualprazolam). Eventually I decided sleep wasn't happening any time soon and took some 4f-mph and a-php. Eventually I feel asleep naturally after a few days. I didn't experience any shadow people or paranoia during this benzo/stim time.

Not recommending this to anyone and it goes against just about all harm reduction guidelines, but I did it and it was awesome.

15/10 would (will) do again! The biggest issue is that you have to take a a few days of for such things since you aren't back to 100% before that.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4homet
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_3hopcp
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_bodyload
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. I don't know much about these 2 & I probably wouldn't combine them or IV them (do you feel doing so had benefits beyond needing less drugs?), but do you think someone who loves LSD & k would like either? I didn't care for mxe, don't like 2cs or shrooms, & was too freaked out by seeing how completely whacked my late husband was on pcp to ever try it, though I'd formerly planned to.

Interesting report in any case!

If you don't like mushrooms you might like 4-HO-MET, it's closely related to 4-HO-DMT, in fact just one of the methyls is replaced by an ethyl, but that makes it much warmer and friendlier than mushrooms, but overall it's definitely quite similar. If you haven't done any other dissociatives besides ketamine, then it's hard to say whether you'd like 3-HO-PCP. I've never done anywhere close to the dose in this report (you, sir, have insane tolerance as 50mg even orally is a huge dose), but I find it to not be a "holing"-style dissociative like ketamine. Instead it produces a sort of wonky but calm, and very in-the-body sort of dissociation, functional and pleasant. But some people don't like the 3-substituted dissociatives (3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE - they all have quite a few similarities).

Those doses are massive, absolutely massive, for someone who doesn't have a lot of built-up tolerance. I think it's important to note to someone reading this who doesn't have experience and is looking for dosage ranges - these are not it. Like for me, I'll do 10mg of 3-HO-PCP at a time. Or 30mg of 4-HO-MET, orally (maybe 40 if I want to trip hard). Combining dissociatives and psychedelics makes the psychedelics stronger, as well. I love combining dissos and psychedelics I just wanted to make sure anyone reading this understands.

But yeah, the experience sounds pretty amazing, I am not usually able to have that level of full immersion.

If you don't like mushrooms you might like 4-HO-MET, it's closely related to 4-HO-DMT, in fact just one of the methyls is replaced by an ethyl, but that makes it much warmer and friendlier than mushrooms, but overall it's definitely quite similar. If you haven't done any other dissociatives besides ketamine, then it's hard to say whether you'd like 3-HO-PCP. I've never done anywhere close to the dose in this report (you, sir, have insane tolerance as 50mg even orally is a huge dose), but I find it to not be a "holing"-style dissociative like ketamine. Instead it produces a sort of wonky but calm, and very in-the-body sort of dissociation, functional and pleasant. But some people don't like the 3-substituted dissociatives (3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE - they all have quite a few similarities).

Those doses are massive, absolutely massive, for someone who doesn't have a lot of built-up tolerance. I think it's important to note to someone reading this who doesn't have experience and is looking for dosage ranges - these are not it. Like for me, I'll do 10mg of 3-HO-PCP at a time. Or 30mg of 4-HO-MET, orally (maybe 40 if I want to trip hard). Combining dissociatives and psychedelics makes the psychedelics stronger, as well. I love combining dissos and psychedelics I just wanted to make sure anyone reading this understands.

Well I've done also nitrous (big fan) & mxe (not impressed), but I really really love k, it's probably my fave drug (I love MDMA & meth but won't/can't use those anymore). I like: introspection/analysis, stimulation, a positive 'push' (which comes from a stimulant aspect AFAIK), sensory alterations, psychic effects, euphoria (obvious but I don't get this effect from many things). I don't like: sedation, GI effects, extreme time dilation (time stopping/not existing is fine though), feeling out of control mentally, or dumb/slowed/fogged. I'm aware that quite limits some of my options & I've only had a positive experience with 1 tryptamine, 4-aco-det. It was 17yrs ago & I only used it once; it wasn't appealing enough for me to do it again, but at least it wasn't unpleasant. There really aren't many drugs I find worth repeat use. But I do like trying new things provided the pros outweigh the cons.

If I hadn't seen my late husband, whom I could otherwise never tell was high (& he was a heavy polydrug addict but extremely functional), so completely out of it on PCP, I would have tried it - it was on my list. But he was completely nonsensical & didn't recognise me, his surroundings, or much of anything, despite seeming physically normal/unaffected. That sounds like a nightmare to me. I'm not interested in full ego loss.

Definitely good point on the doses especially via IM!

Last edited:
it's not something for an inexperienced psychonaut

you need a few days of free time because it's exhausting both mentally and physically and because your fine motor skills will be shot for a few days

>Those doses are massive, absolutely massive, for someone who doesn't have a lot of built-up tolerance. I think it's important to note to someone reading this who doesn't have experience and is looking for dosage ranges - these are not it. Like for me, I'll do 10mg of 3-HO-PCP at a time. Or 30mg of 4-HO-MET, orally (maybe 40 if I want to trip hard). Combining dissociatives and psychedelics makes the psychedelics stronger, as well. I love combining dissos and psychedelics I just wanted to make sure anyone reading this understands.

absolutely it's not something for someone who just started exploring the world of psys/dissos

>
But yeah, the experience sounds pretty amazing, I am not usually able to have that level of full immersion.
the disso adds the immersion... tbh I almost always combine psys + dissos just for the immersion factor (psys on their own never give me such immersive story lines) ..... without the dissos you lose that, the dissos also acts as anxiolytics so you don't experience any anxiety and they lower the body load of the psy to practically 0 for me anyway

I would recommend against using the more stimulating dissos (3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, ..) since you really don't want to be walking around during such an experience, stick to the more sedating ones (3-ho-pcp, 2f-dck, o-pce (if that is sedating for you), dck, ketamine, 3-meo-pcpy if you have any....)

the 4-ho/aco-tryptamine used probably doesn't matter because with such high doses they all become very close

if you are going to try and replicate this the delts/pecs are probably the best muscle to use since unless your extremely obese you should be able to hit the muscle with an insulin syringe (I have an inoperable partial pec tear that bunches up very close to the skin and is ideal for such things since the muscle isn't doing anything and if I were to get an abscess it would be in a non functional muscle so even if a bit more tissue is damaged I wouldn't lose any function)

tl;dr

if you can count the number of trips you've experienced on your fingers/toes this isn't for you

the disso gives the immersion/story line trip

use a sedating disso

the delts and pecs are the best injection sites for this because unless you're morbidly obese or extremely underweight you'll hit muscle with an insulin syringe (you can use other muscles but you'll need a larger needle and the larger/longer the needle the more painful/uncomfortable it'll be)

you need a few days of free time

I would always recommend IM in the glutes over everywhere else. Thighs next best. I'm certainly too underweight/hypomuscular to ever IM anywhere in my upper body.

I would always recommend IM in the glutes over everywhere else. Thighs next best. I'm certainly too underweight/hypomuscular to ever IM anywhere in my upper body.
Have you considered lifting and eating more?

I'm a woman....& I like my shape! My weight doesn't change much no matter how much I eat, & I have to work REALLY hard to bulk up. Not worth it when I have plenty of ass & thigh. It's not like I IM often anyway.

sorry lol, I just assumed you were a guy and under weight

not sure how much bf you have and how you carry it but you might be able to im in your quad with an insulin syringe if you press down hard to get a few mm extra

My body fat is probably around 24% now (normal for me when not exercising heavily), but it's been as low as 16% - I cannot get it below that. My BMI is around 16 currently but has been as low as 14 & as high as 18. There's pics of me on pg 8 in the EADD Nudie thread at my MOST muscular ever, & I'm probably at my LEAST muscular atm. But that gap is pretty small. My BF is mostly in my ass, breasts, & stomach.

I have IMed plenty of times in my quads but I stopped after hitting a nerve. It was just bad luck, but I had a numb spot for several months which freaked me out. Since then I exclusively IM in the upper outer quadrant of my glutes. It's definitely where I have the most padding. It's less painful, lower risk of hitting a nerve or blood vessel, & absorption is still excellent IME. I've given myself SC hormonal injections in my belly (as instructed) & that works well too. Not as painful as I'd anticipated either.

I get what are technically IM lidocaine injections in my back, in trigger points, but my injector has to use shorts bc of how small my muscles are there, though I usually have this one muscle knot that is almost golf ball sized & use a longer needle on that spot. I'm always a bit nervous my lung will accidentally get punctured due to proximity.

Heh, I'm a pretty fat big dude who lifts and was on aas a few year ago so my delts/pecs/triceps/lats/biceps/... are pretty big and even with the extra fat close enough so it's a bit different for me.

I hate glute injections because of the twisting you have to do and the harpoon like needle (ok 1'5" 25g if you can get it or 23g otherwise isn't a harpoon but compared to a 31g insulin needle it's still huge... and I hate needles in the first place (weirdly enough poking my self is easier than being poked with a nurse because of the loss of control... I always watch when getting blood drawn or whatever in case she (no sexsism, but I've never had a male draw my blood) fucks up).

Ventro glute is ok but I still dislike having to twist.

Quads are one of my favourite, pain free, easy to hit (1" 25g or 5/7" 27g), never hit a nerve or blood vessel. And in my aas days I must have done more than 300 quad shots. And finally they can take quite a lot of oil (not important for drugs dissolved in water but nice for aas).

Don't like delts, since you have to twist, mine are relatively painful and they always bleed after a shot.

Pecs are really nice, no twisting, easy to hit, pain free and since one of mine is torn if I get an abscess there it doesn't matter because it's not doing anything anyway so even if they have to cut it open I wont lose strength. You just need to get over the mental barrier of stabbing your self in the heart (which wont happen sine the needle is too short and because there's the sternum over it and you can''t pierce than by accident especially not with an insulin syringe. And even if you somehow manage to do it the hole should be small enough to close on it's own.

Lats are nice too but hitting them is too much work.

Triceps are okaish.

Biceps are quite painful.

And traps are ok but I only tried them a few times

>I get what are technically IM lidocaine injections in my back, in trigger points, but my injector has to use shorts bc of how small my muscles are there, though I usually have this one muscle knot that is almost golf ball sized & use a longer needle on that spot. I'm always a bit nervous my lung will accidentally get punctured due to proximity.
Can you reach it yourself? Idk about you but I trust myself more with injections than nurses/doctors. Maybe try asking to do it yourself?

Also whom ever is injecting you has probably injected so many people that an accident like that is pretty impossible.

Have you tried foam rolling the trigger points, doing exercises for your back (deadlifts, rows, pull ups/pull downs, ....) and taking some Lyrica (or gabapentin if Lyrica is expensive)?

Those are both insane amounts to take, 4-HO-MET is personally my favourite tryptamine but I've not I.V. any of it.

Be careful with any of those 3&4-Meo-PCP chemicals, I've blacked out several times on them & come round naked or fallen down the stairs, I'm lucky to be alive, those things are no joke.
Personally I think the OP is insane to be doing that but that is just me.

I think the OP has a tremendous tolerance from using shit tons of drugs.

In fact I am going to put a little disclaimer a la Erowid in the first post lest some noobs read this thread and only this thread when trying to figure out dosages.

I've gone throw a gram of 4-ho-met in a few day binge. I was shooting 25mgs IV every 2 hours. I'd had a massive tolerance at the time and was addicted to Etizolam which smoothed things out a bit. So yeah doses like yours white55 are very interesting to me. I've never taken that much in a single dose of a tryptamine, with a dissociative on top to boot. Wowzers...

But I have taken 60mgs of 4-aco-dmt and 20mgs of 4-ho-mpt in a combo orally which was a completely mind warping experience, the visuals very reminiscent of smoked DMT. But anyways, thanks for your report. Hope to hear about more of your adventures soon my friend.

God speed my fellow Psychonaut.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Heh, I'm a pretty fat big dude who lifts and was on aas a few year ago so my delts/pecs/triceps/lats/biceps/... are pretty big and even with the extra fat close enough so it's a bit different for me.

I hate glute injections because of the twisting you have to do and the harpoon like needle (ok 1'5" 25g if you can get it or 23g otherwise isn't a harpoon but compared to a 31g insulin needle it's still huge... and I hate needles in the first place (weirdly enough poking my self is easier than being poked with a nurse because of the loss of control... I always watch when getting blood drawn or whatever in case she (no sexsism, but I've never had a male draw my blood) fucks up).

Ventro glute is ok but I still dislike having to twist.

Quads are one of my favourite, pain free, easy to hit (1" 25g or 5/7" 27g), never hit a nerve or blood vessel. And in my aas days I must have done more than 300 quad shots. And finally they can take quite a lot of oil (not important for drugs dissolved in water but nice for aas).

Don't like delts, since you have to twist, mine are relatively painful and they always bleed after a shot.

Pecs are really nice, no twisting, easy to hit, pain free and since one of mine is torn if I get an abscess there it doesn't matter because it's not doing anything anyway so even if they have to cut it open I wont lose strength. You just need to get over the mental barrier of stabbing your self in the heart (which wont happen sine the needle is too short and because there's the sternum over it and you can''t pierce than by accident especially not with an insulin syringe. And even if you somehow manage to do it the hole should be small enough to close on it's own.

Lats are nice too but hitting them is too much work.

Triceps are okaish.

Biceps are quite painful.

And traps are ok but I only tried them a few times

>I get what are technically IM lidocaine injections in my back, in trigger points, but my injector has to use shorts bc of how small my muscles are there, though I usually have this one muscle knot that is almost golf ball sized & use a longer needle on that spot. I'm always a bit nervous my lung will accidentally get punctured due to proximity.
Can you reach it yourself? Idk about you but I trust myself more with injections than nurses/doctors. Maybe try asking to do it yourself?

Also whom ever is injecting you has probably injected so many people that an accident like that is pretty impossible.

Have you tried foam rolling the trigger points, doing exercises for your back (deadlifts, rows, pull ups/pull downs, ....) and taking some Lyrica (or gabapentin if Lyrica is expensive)?

So you're my opposite...though I also retain muscle well, especially for a woman. I was extremely active most of my life however, & worked hard to build up my calves & upper arms esp biceps, which were twigs before. But lol @ the pecs...I guess I could maaaaybe do upper pecs with shorts, but it seems like it would be crazy painful. As do biceps, which you confirmed. Nowhere else on my upper body do I have enough muscle for proper IM.

The twisting is a bit annoying when hitting glutes, mostly bc it makes relaxing more difficult I feel. But I'm quite flexible, & I often get others to IM me in the butt since it's pretty easy. As for my back, I definitely cannot reach or even see the areas & they ARE close to my lung so I wouldn't dare do it by feel alone. Usually my roommate/partner does it - I & a nurse friend trained him. I totally agree about most health professionals - they suck at blood draws (& even vaccines/IM), & injure me 75% of the time. I do have tiny, flattened veins & low BP but I can hit myself every time just fine. I've only had an IV put in once by a guy & I was amazed by his prowess. All my mostly terrible blood drawers were women too.

I hate injecting myself but I prefer it to being injected by someone incompetent - & I can never stand to watch even if it's someone great I trust. But I have a total fetish for injecting others, especially IV.

I usually use 31G for recreational stuff, whether IM or IV. For my lidocaine injections, which are 15ml in 3 x5ml syringes, I use 27G. Even that is annoying but the best overall approach I've found. I'm looking into daily igf & hghr etc injections for life extension & I'll probably do 1 big combined 5ml, 27G glute shot for those.

Lifting (& other exercise) & pregabalin, gabapentin & other neuropathic pain meds (no neuropathy here) don't help me at all. Hard foam rollers help but it's extremely short lived relief, same with most types of massage (except rolfing, but can't find one locally, & exceptional chiropractors & reflexologists, which are even rarer). Only meds that help are diazepam for muscle relaxation & high dose strong opiates for the pain. Lidocaine injects I mostly save for special occasions. I've been crippled 10yrs now so I've tried pretty much everything.

Last edited:
But I have taken 60mgs of 4-aco-dmt

That stuff for me was weird, the first time I did any 4-aco-dmt I also did 60mg with an oral ROA, the only visual I got off it was of a tree shooting out the ground & then exploded in the sky, colours I have never seen ran down my window like paint & then as quick as a blink of an eye everything went back to normal.
My experience with smoking N,N DMT was unique to itself, I've personally never had an experience like it, I really don't think 4-aco-dmt in any amount can equal that punch to the face that you get from smoking a decent dose of N,N DMT