• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Sexual drive and stimulants

phant0mbullet

Greenlighter
Hey guys new to the forum, hope I didn't post in the wrong section Few years ago when RCs were big in my country I sometimes got my hands on various stimulants sold by dealers as being similar to coke and meth.Along with other well known effects, some gave me a very strong sexual drive.Problem is I don't really know what were they.So far I found a-pvp and a-php to have similar effects (never actually tried it , just read about it ). My question is , do you guys know any RCs that have similar effects? I did meth and coke multiple time they just don't give that high. edit: I tried to format this post so it doesen't give eye cancer, but every line break dissapears after I hit submit

Hey guys new to the forum, hope I didn't post in the wrong section Few years ago when RCs were big in my country I sometimes got my hands on various stimulants sold by dealers as being similar to coke and meth.Along with other well known effects, some gave me a very strong sexual drive.Problem is I don't really know what were they.So far I found a-pvp and a-php to have similar effects (never actually tried it , just read about it ). My question is , do you guys know any RCs that have similar effects? I did meth and coke multiple time they just don't give that high. edit: I tried to format this post so it doesen't give eye cancer, but every line break dissapears after I hit submit
If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably MDPV or A-PVP.

How long ago was it and what country are you in?

Also, the reason it won't let you edit your post properly is probably because you're on the mobile version of the site. If so, I would suggest switching to the full version. You can do that in the support section there's a stickied thread dedicated to this. The mobile version really sucks.

MDPV (the common chem in bath salts) I would imagine, or something similar..

I've done MDPV before when I was on paper and needed to pass a UA. They caused a euphoric rush and made me feel hypersexual like meth does. But I noticed that it didn't last nearly as long as meth.

What part of the world are you from?