• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best/most fun ingestion of 92% pure MDMA crystals?

Tuturucy

Greenlighter
I got 92% purity MDMA crystals here, first time MDMA, so I wanted it to be high quality. And I hate speed so I absolutely wanted that to be off the table. Got it tested at Jellinek twice and they confirmed its purity.
I read that snorting MDMA isn't fun, so that's off my list, Other option was bombing it by wrapping it in rolling paper and swallowing it. But I was wondering if plugging would be fun? I don't want to mess my vajayjay with drugs so its not going down there. But anal might be fun.

It's really pure so I am assuming a first time starting dose for oral would be 80mg.

For anal I would do 50mg, could I mix it with some water, suck it up with a body syringe then plug it into my ass and let it spray?

Personally I think oral consumption is the best method although Ive never tried plugging. Think the results and effects would be essentially the same but likely a little longer (which youll want) with oral administration.

Just my .02 but it stick with the 80mg dose (personally id do 100 but either way) as 50mg isn?t that far above threshold and I find its better to really hit the sweet spot the first time as opposed to getting a taste and wanting more.

Use it oral your first time. You must be initiated in the way your foremothers did way back in the early 90?s, by eating it. Try lesser used ROA?s, like anal, after you?ve become accustomed to knowing a good dose for you orally.

80mg would be a good place to start if it?s truly that pure. Well depends on your weight I suppose... If your heavier you may need more. Just know people lie about their purity or may have been lied to, take that 92% figure with a grain of salt.

-GC

Im pretty sure due to bonding salts etc, purity tops at 84%. Which by the way is fantastic if you have it.
agree, start with oral, then learn about how it goes for you.

My preferred oral method is disolving in some water, with a chaser like juice for the taste

Im pretty sure due to bonding salts etc, purity tops at 84%. Which by the way is fantastic if you have it.
agree, start with oral, then learn about how it goes for you.

My preferred oral method is disolving in some water, with a chaser like juice for the taste

No you can always get 100% purity (or some high 99), you just wont have 100% active drug by weight

Go with a standard oral dose. Plugging can cause irritation, honestly. I have tried the whole "mix with water and use a syringe" approach, but it can get a little weird holding your cheeks together trying to keep the liquid in. It was a bit distracting, to be frank.

Yea I?m someone who likes things up my ass on occasion lol but putting drugs up there is so much work when I can eat em in two seconds and go about my bidness..

-GC