• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anybody with experience rubbing cocaine on a girl's clit and G spot?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Has anybody tried rubbing cocaine on a girl's clit and inside her pussy on the G-Spot? I've read a couple things on another drug Forum site saying that because the cocaine is absorbed directly into the bloodstream that the high is much more intense with added caution do you use smaller doses then what you would normally use when snorting.

Some of the post said that the sex was much more intense and the orgasm was much more intense and others talk about it being painful. Same thing with rubbing cocaine on and inside your anus. Everybody agreed that the high was more intense. But some said after a little while it hurt and others said it was amazing.

Can anybody with personal experience shed light on this subject. Any particular method four Distributing the cocaine? Some said they just rub it on their finger and then rub their finger on the girl's vagina and inside the anus. Is this a pretty Safeway to get a more intense High while having better sexual pleasure? What are the dangers if any of doing this?

My boyfriend and I want to do try this, but want to know what to expect.

Don't put cocaine on your genitals TERRIBLE IDEA.

I heard about the dude that put the cocaine into his urethra and he had a perma-boner and didn't go to the ER after 4 hours of pripaism and then you lose your dick.

Please, please keep cocaine for the mouth, nose, veins, not your genitals. Basic harm reduction.

The world doesn't need anymore horror stories.

If you want him to do something sexy put an E pill down there and have him suck it off or something.

Don't do this. The drug itself, even if it were pure, could cause problems, but being an impure street drug, it can cause EVEN MORE problems, like yeast/bacterial infections.

Plus, it doesn't make sense to put a NUMBING agent on your genitals. This is a dumb urban legend.

I can't imagine any scenario in my mind that would result into wanting to do or try putting cocaine anywhere near my lady bits.

Do a line off her ass. Safer for sure. Drugs...don't belong inside or near vaginas. Aside from chemically burning the sensitive skin, or numbing everything (depending on what you're trying or thinking of putting down there), vaginas have a very specific (and healthy) pH level. Disrupting the pH balance is not fun for any female

Just say no haha. Seriously though, don't do that.

Has anybody tried rubbing cocaine on a girl's clit and inside her pussy on the G-Spot? I've read a couple things on another drug Forum site saying that because the cocaine is absorbed directly into the bloodstream that the high is much more intense with added caution do you use smaller doses then what you would normally use when snorting.

Some of the post said that the sex was much more intense and the orgasm was much more intense and others talk about it being painful. Same thing with rubbing cocaine on and inside your anus. Everybody agreed that the high was more intense. But some said after a little while it hurt and others said it was amazing.

Can anybody with personal experience shed light on this subject. Any particular method four Distributing the cocaine? Some said they just rub it on their finger and then rub their finger on the girl's vagina and inside the anus. Is this a pretty Safeway to get a more intense High while having better sexual pleasure? What are the dangers if any of doing this?

My boyfriend and I want to do try this, but want to know what to expect.

It feels awesome I just tried it 2weeks and love it. On my way not to have it inserted anal and vagina and rub on asshole and pussy. At least that what I did. Not telling what to do Because I like it to much and need to stop.

I herd a musician did this and it erroded the clit and she couldn't orgasm anymore, so I was told

i smeared half a line on my wifes clit last sunday.after 10 minutes she went extremely horny.will certainlybtry this again soon

I accidentally dosed a woman with 25b-nbome by touching her genitals and not realizing I had residue on my hands. It resulted in some interesting sex but I couldn’t see cocaine doing anything similar. Cocaine’s local anesthetic effect would be enough to lead me to believe this would be counterproductive.

not with my wife.after 10 minutes she spontaneously started to do things she never did before

not sure it would work at all. i dunno if you've read the "cunt odysseys" on erowid trip reports, but most drugs did not work that way. especially applied to the clit, lol

Absolutely awful idea.

Do not try.

Most coke now is cut heavily with levamisole, no girl wants that in/on/near her private parts.

Absolutely awful idea.

Do not try.

Most coke now is cut heavily with levamisole, no girl wants that in/on/near her private parts.
Yes terrible idea.

Please don’t try this.