• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why is CBD E-Liquid Causing me to get High?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So, I've been using this CBD vape oil called "Primitive CBD". For some reason, I am finding music way more enjoyable, feeling light euphoria, and feeling extremely happy. Is there an explanation to this? I know it's not placebo because I know what I'm feeling. Thank you! :p

Outside of a possible placebo I can only think of two reasons for this to occur and both of them are rare occurrences, but possible.

1. It's laced with a synthetic cannabinoid. Check the legitimacy of the people you are fucking with. Then double check it.
2. Full spectrum CBD oils usually have a minuscule amount of THC, almost always completely negligible (under .3 percent--the legal limit). Very rarely however, with concentrates such as full spectrum cbd oil and due to the current wording of the Farm bill, you might stumble across a batch with slightly larger amount of THC (maybe .6 percent) that was derived from legal hemp. Of course the amount of THC is still really small for most people but it's possible to feel it if you have no tolerance.

I haven't smoked in 3 months and I am very sensitive to THC because I've done a shit ton of LSD in the past, which for some reason makes me extremely sensitive to THC.

That makes sense.

There's a lot of potential with the various full spectrum CBD products. It's no wonder they are so popular.

Get lab results. Doubt it contains spice or any other synethic cannabinoid but some have like diamond cbd, I notice the cheaper ones gave me a more higher feeling for some reason.
The vapes do chill you out loads though compared to the oils, Sublingual isnt the best bioavability its only about 20percent whereas oral is 6percent.

It could easily contain a synthetic cannabinoid, those gas station CBD products are sketchy at best.

And some people do feel a head change from CBD, especially if they're very sensitive to cannabinoids. It's really not accurate to call it non-psychoactive.

Perhaps you have an underlying anxiety disorder, and you are interpreting the relief of symptoms as getting a little high

Some years back when I hadn't smoked in decades, CBD gave me a mild high. I did some i-net research and found the one which had the highest amount of residual THC and actually got a significant (but still mild) buzz from it. Once I started smoking again, that little buzz was nearly unnoticeable.
Anyway, a lot of CBD has small amounts of other cannabinoids in it, especially in these days of pushing the Farm Bill to the limits.