• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

anaphylaxis / allergic reaction to Heroin / what its cut with?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Im wondering if anyone else has had a serious allergic reaction to Heroin / Fentanyl / A cutting agent..

Ive been clean off H for a while and got a bag the other day, and when I did a couple lines the other day I got hives, my face swelled up, my throat swelled up I was vomiting.. all the signs of a serious allergic reaction.. I looked it up online and all the symptoms matched a mild anaphylaxis.

I know Im not allergic to opiates, unless I recently developed it? Is that possible? Or do you guys think its something its cut with? Its definitely a fentanyl mixture.. unless Over time my body has developed an allergy to fentanyl? Its so bad that I cant even finish this bag of dope because I fear my throat closing up and me dying from it..

Tbh trying to identify what your dope might be cut with would be nothing more than speculation. Aside from that drug/ cut ID is against the rules. While massive histamine release is the usual cause for itchy skin, red face, maybe hives.. when a decent anaphylactic reaction occurs the danger of doing more becomes equal to or higher than a possible OD.

You might as well consider this bunk and toss it because whether it's a cut you're sensitive to or poorly synthesized H, your bodies not having it. Stay Safe

Tbh trying to identify what your dope might be cut with would be nothing more than speculation. Aside from that drug/ cut ID is against the rules. While massive histamine release is the usual cause for itchy skin, red face, maybe hives.. when a decent anaphylactic reaction occurs the danger of doing more becomes equal to or higher than a possible OD.

You might as well consider this bunk and toss it because whether it's a cut you're sensitive to or poorly synthesized H, your bodies not having it. Stay Safe

Thank you, yeah I agree not worth it gonna flush the rest