European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Where art thou Limpet chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good call. he might not know me specifically, esp not with this handle, but his posts helped me a ton over the years. esp. w/ gbl. but with a whole host of shit... so i'm hoping this beconing bears fruit... or chicken. his knowledge is a strong force here. anyone know when he stopped posting?

TBH I am a little concerned as I know him quite well and he isn't replying to any messages... he's been temp banned a few times and that hasn't stopped him returning- just hope he's ok as he is a bit of a 'mad professor' and he isnt in the best of health.

TBH I am a little concerned as I know him quite well and he isn't replying to any messages... he's been temp banned a few times and that hasn't stopped him returning- just hope he's ok as he is a bit of a 'mad professor' and he isnt in the best of health.

While its only natural to be concerned (due to its subject matter Bluelight does admittedly have a high proportion of members who come to premature grief) Limpet has always had long periods of not posting which is both a curse and a blessing - his absence creates less problems due to the minority of people who, understandably, have little tolerance for him but regardless of this he is a particularly popular poster for those who can filter out his unique and fascinating qualities from his less frequent but more questionable behaviour which, like anything online, has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

The only time I (and many others) have had recent, legitimate stress and anxiety about a members sudden absconsion regards the instant and worrying disappearance of Ordinary Mind 22 months ago - even when the forum was completely dead following the antics of 2016 he continued to post regularly, right up until the week he announced how much he was looking forward to having a free gaff for the weekend while his parents were away. While far from naive, he was still relatively young and gave the impression that he had mastered the use of DNM's, which as people are well aware gives potential access to every drug possible in above (street) average quality and / or purity. He spent days expressing his excitement about the upcoming weekend for which he had stocked up on with some novel items, such as DMT and to add to the worry, possibly some sort of fentalouge. His last post was made on the Friday just before he was due to start smashing it and was never heard from again.

As much as I hope Limpet is OK, at least we know he has been around the block enough times to be made of stronger stuff than some where as OM's disappearance still bothers me to this day. The hope has always been that he got so fucked up that his parents set him so straight upon their return that he never dared even logging in again, but still, there is enough reason to fear the worst.
ion

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but i cant stand the fella. Yes,I im aware he has certain issues and is autistic but to excuas his actions on that, is a huge punch inq the cunt to every autistic perain who manages to refrain from beung a compulsive liar and come out with the most vile shit imaginable "I hope your mum gets raped by an HIV positive dog"dog" to quote one of his worae outbursts (that's from memory, not verbatim BTW..

On the positive side, he does seem to know a fair bit about theoretical chemistry, although i dont think im the only one who has strong suspicions that the actual practical application of that knowledge is B]highly[/B] exagerated...i.e. his claims to be able to manufacture just about every drug under the sun from scratch, his direct line to Sigma Aldrich (no questions asked), claims of being a free lanch industrial chemist etc...., and dont get me fucking started in his imaginary nurse torturing exploits lmao!...

In summary, i know several of you guys like him, and thar doesnt imoact one iota on my opinion of you or my friendship towards any of you...

I just think hes a despicable cunt thats all... and thats an opinion to which I'm entitled. .He probably hates me too, but zero fucks are given in respect to that one im afraid...

Last edited:
I'm not going to say anything about LC.....but OM's sudden disappearance from here did upset me . I can only imagine of 2 different reasons for his sudden departure from eadd. It's sad to say but I really suspect that he left this mortal coil. Whilst I'm more a lurker than a poster I really wish I had have had the sense and realisation to be more concerned about his well being and expressed this concern to him. I felt real bad after his absence that I didn't tell him to be careful and to rein in his dangerous drug use. He was a cool kid and came across as a real decent person.

Remember people if you read of other posters talking about their dangerous drug use show some love and offer them support and advice. Sometimes people get blas? about safety and need others to remind them to tread carefully.

Now this post, I very much agree with. I've made no bones about my uttwr contempt for LC and those on here who know me personally can probably figure out why that is (although its more than just that TBH....)

Ordinary Mind on the other hand, was a fucking top bloke...Polite, humble, respectful, eager to learn and just a genuine nice kid. I had many conversations with him via pm and i very much got the impression he waa struggling to keep his drug use in check. As someone else stated above this is one of the perils of the DNMs.. I persoanlly wouldn't know where to go to buy things like heroin or crack simply because i dont know anyone who uses them, but for people who use the DNMs, these interpersonal restricrions are lifted.

It may just be that OM got sick of the drug scene or even just got sick of BL, but i have a horrible feeling he's no longer with us. I hope thats not true, but if it is, Rest In Peace freind. <3

I was also wondering what had happened to LC. I can't help feeling more than a little concerned as he strikes me as someone who's been living on borrowed time for a while.

As for OM, I too fear the worst has happened...

Gotta to say I fear the worse now for LC as his phone is still on VM and for all his faults we got on as we had similar interests - I think he down played his autism which had a huge bearing on what he posted and I know that he raised some of your hackles who frequent this board but I don't think he delibretly went out to 'harm' people he just didn't have 'on/ off limits.
I really hope he is OK but I really do have a bad feeling about this.......if you are reading this mate then drop us a line.

Bring back L.C, dudes zombie survival game was on point

It could be that OM just had a bad experience with DMT and underestimated it.
That one alone has got the possibility to put you off drugs for a long while.
It all depends.

I'm just trying to reason here.

I hope he returns bc based on his posts I'd really like to get to know him. Fx he's well.

I was reading a post in which he discussed autism & along with some other reasons I now wonder if I might be on the spectrum. His post was quite an epiphany for me, & I'd appreciate his insight on the matter.

I don't like him for the same reasons as apocalypse_when, however he hasn't logged in to a clandestine chemistry board where he was an extremely prolific poster since January 16th, which is more unusual than on here, still if he returns I'm sure we will hear about whatever happened in excruciatingly painful details

Shit this is almost a funeral or memorial. He is prescribed a lethal combo of drugs but let's hope he is as sensible with it as he writes.

Blown yer self up?
He's boasted of working with chemicals that I would never even dream of going anywhere near, even if it was a really bad nightmare. Some that would eat you from the inside out if you brothe in just one or two molecules; and some that contain a lot of potential energy in their bonds that really can't wait for a tiny spark to give it its big chance at becoming the kinetic energy it's always dreamed of being.

It's also possible that the drug squad and the bomb squad could have finally sorted out between themselves who was going to nick him ..... And/or, he could have been Sectioned under the Mental Health Act. That would certainly be a better outcome than a chemical accident (which probably would have made the national news) or an overdose (which would be unlikely to get more than one or two sentences in a local paper).

Here's hoping you're OK, LC wherever you may be now.

He's boasted of working with chemicals that I would never even dream of going anywhere near, even if it was a really bad nightmare. Some that would eat you from the inside out if you brothe in just one or two molecules; and some that contain a lot of potential energy in their bonds that really can't wait for a tiny spark to give it its big chance at becoming the kinetic energy it's always dreamed of being.

It's also possible that the drug squad and the bomb squad could have finally sorted out between themselves who was going to nick him ..... And/or, he could have been Sectioned under the Mental Health Act. That would certainly be a better outcome than a chemical accident (which probably would have made the national news) or an overdose (which would be unlikely to get more than one or two sentences in a local paper).

Here's hoping you're OK, LC wherever you may be now.

He's full of shit Julie.... you honestly believe all those stories of manufacturing all these uber toxic chemicals in his kitchen "lab".

You're an intellegent person, I expected more of you

I checked newspaper reports under his real name ....nothing. mystery. Oh and AW HE does have access to chemicals that would do as Julia said and us always tinkering around with them.

He's full of shit Julie.... you honestly believe all those stories of manufacturing all these uber toxic chemicals in his kitchen "lab".

You're an intellegent person, I expected more of you
Oh, for sure he exaggerates a bit; but the actual hard science he talks -- the bits it's not possible to make up -- definitely checks out. I've spent enough time around sales and marketing people to be able to spot the molehill when I hear about a mountain. The stuff he writes doesn't even need a DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME warning slapping on it, because anybody who could even begin to understand it either (a) would have absolutely no desire to try it at home or anywhere else, or (b) would be crazy enough to take no notice of such a warning anyway.

So I don't think a laboratory accident would be altogether improbable. Especially if he was attempting something really dangerous. But it would be a newsworthy event, and Blondin hasn't found anything, so fingers crossed it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.