European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Where art thou Limpet chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you type a that your tortured and threatened to brutally murder a nurse then maybe id hate you just the same.......but you haven't....so I don't

He's a piece of shit....just cos he's your best buddy don't expect him to be mine... I find even more odd that you hold this arsehole in such high regard after all he's said...

Very odd.

But isn't this like telling all the shitty things about someone at the funeral.

In other words not the appropriate place nor time?

But isn't this like telling all the shitty things about someone at the funeral.

In other words not the appropriate place nor time?

Perhaps you're right but im a cold hearted cunt due to my life experience and I don't give a fuck....I'll call a cunt a cunt even at their funeral...

Judge me all you want but that's me and I make no appologies for it to any fucker.

I dont and can't forgive the cunt for the things he said....if that offends, then no fucks given.

He's gone MIA for months, if not years at a time before. In the spirit of that I recon he's probably alive at least. He's just been posting here so regularly recently that his absence is so noticeable.

Be well LC < 3

Enough, people have more than made their feelings clear enough without this continual nastiness and for anyone thinking along the lines of what goes around comes around need to also consider that 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Limpet - I hope everything is ok and that you can check in when you can.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.