European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Where art thou Limpet chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have a bad feeling about this. It's not like LC to stop all communication.

I don't like him for the same reasons as apocalypse_when, however he hasn't logged in to a clandestine chemistry board where he was an extremely prolific poster since January 16th, which is more unusual than on here, still if he returns I'm sure we will hear about whatever happened in excruciatingly painful details

I was going to post the same. I guess only time will tell what happened to him but it is starting to look grim for Tsath. :(

I have pm’ed him a few times no response and that’s not like him at all. I myself have Aspergers and was for a long time struggling with self injury of the worst kind. Lestet and myself met here when I was 19 and he 16 on blue light �� I don’t post much anymore because of the pain of getting to know others and they end up overdosing my heart ache can’t take that after Peair passed away in 2014 I stopped posting here. His last words to me were I Hope Hannah you stop cutting your body it scaries me and I think you’re a sweetheart. Shortly afterward he passed away. Seven years clean from cutting and that’s from a supportive team around me, my faith, family and honestly Lestet has helped my recovery. �� I’m worried but hoping for the best.

I’ve sense lost 70 plus pounds, in better health depression has been hellish but when isn’t it? �� where ever you are at LC I am missing you and I truly hope that you’re doing okay.

Oh, for sure he exaggerates a bit but the actual hard science he talks -- the bits it's not possible to make up -- definitely checks out. I've spent enough time around sales and marketing people to be able to spot the molehill when I hear about a mountain. The stuff he writes doesn't even need a DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME warning slapping on it, because anybody who could even begin to understand it either (a) would have absolutely no desire to try it at home or anywhere else, or (b) would be crazy enough to take no notice of such a warning anyway.

when you get I don't think a laboratory accident would be altogether improbable. Especially if he was attempting something really dangerous. But it would be a newsworthy event, and Blondin hasn't found anything, so fingers crossed it didn't happen.

And the prize for gross underststement of the year goes to......

The bottom line is that he is (waa) an autistic savant who could recite incredibly complex chemistry information, however 99.99% of the "stories" he told were just that....stories "shooting wasps in his bedroom with a revolver" .."torturing nurses for looking in his bag" ."drinking bottles of oxymoron and railng pills in front of doctors while demanding they. get him more"..."pissing all over a police car while the cops just stood back and watched".."And any of the 1,000s of chemistry synth stories" were all complete bullshit...If people can't see that then I pity them..

Some people on here liked and him, I thought him absolute human scum.. That's MY opinion' which I'm just as entitled to as any one else

And this post shouldn't be censored just because it goes against what other people thought of him.. My reasons for hating him are well documented so I'm not going to repeat them.

Last edited:
I was going to post the same. I guess only time will tell what happened to him but it is starting to look grim for Tsath. :(

So Mr. Glock, what do you think of the new 19X? A Glock 19 slide in on a Glock 17 frame? Good idea? Yea or nah?

Used the Glock 17 Gen 4 extensively in the service of Her Majesty, but honestly,, I preferred the Sig Sauer P226

I can never understand how someone can have such hatred for another whom they have never met only read posts by them, very odd. Think I'll take a swig of oxymoron

I can never understand how someone can have such hatred for another whom they have never met only read posts by them, very odd. Think I'll take a swig of oxymoron

Well, if you type a that your tortured and threatened to brutally murder a nurse then maybe id hate you just the same.......but you haven't....so I don't

He's a piece of shit....just cos he's your best buddy don't expect him to be mine... I find even more odd that you hold this arsehole in such high regard after all he's said...

Very odd.

Oh, for sure he exaggerates a bit; but the actual hard science he talks -- the bits it's not possible to make up -- definitely checks out. I've spent enough time around sales and marketing people to be able to spot the molehill when I hear about a mountain. The stuff he writes doesn't even need a DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME warning slapping on it, because anybody who could even begin to understand it either (a) would have absolutely no desire to try it at home or anywhere else, or (b) would be crazy enough to take no notice of such a warning anyway.

So I don't think a laboratory accident would be altogether improbable. Especially if he was attempting something really dangerous. But it would be a newsworthy event, and Blondin hasn't found anything, so fingers crossed it didn't happen.

Agreed & I have a degree in chemistry.

People with strong personalities who speak bluntly are generally either loved or hated, but rarely go unnoticed - speaking from personal experience. So that alone explains it, & then there's lack of tone which frequently leads to misinterpretation. Plus, online many people act/speak quite differently. Many are willing to bitch about others online but would never do so in person. The anonymity gives them courage. I don't know AW or LC well enough to say how much of this applies, except LC definitely seems to be like I, re the first part.

His phone is still off and his name hasn't appeared in his local press.best guess he's been sectioned arrested died or just taking time out. ..but it's very strange as it's been 16th of Jan I last heard from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.