• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New

Xoxtxlxw

Greenlighter
Hi blue light,
We'll a friend mentioned a place called blight thought he was just tweaked out....not sure:? What to make of it but reading the rules and forums,got me tripping on the whole blue light green light community. Not so use to being so foward about it, but. Who I'm kidding who doesn't know when I'm on sic one. Ok so sorry if I am not aware of quiet educated on drugs or part of any research , but I'm a veteran and willing to answer and participate when I can. I use meth well if u want to call it that , it's not like it use to be. I'm from Los Angeles CA area and look forward to working with this community

Hey Xoxtxlxw,

You sure chose a hard to read name there, LOL. It doesn't matter how you found Bluelight, we're glad you chose to sign up and get involved. Talk with you later.

I'm pretty sure the only way you can get a name change is with a donation :(

Oh well, it certainly stands out, right :) It's just hard to type it out if you have dyslexia (which I do). I'd just fly with what you have unless it really bothers you.

Welcome Xoxtxlxw and your weird name, mind telling us how you decided on that name. sorry but im just very curious.

Anyhow welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.