• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could one of you lovely people ID these pills, please?

TeeAaron

Greenlighter
'R' on one side, '114' on the other. UK pharmaceutical. Just found some in my home. Very curious.

Will be greatly appreciated, cheers!

Rft3u.png

Sorry, but we cannot identify pills just by looking at them, there are very good counterfeits out in the wild and we cannot determine if they are real or not. Test them to be sure.

They aren't to be taken, I just wondered if someone knew what they are from the markings on them. I have children, that's all - so just curious and concerned!

If you are concerned then have one of them tested. Your children may have pills that are sold as one thing but are another. Many counterfeit pills have fentanyl instead of the "advertised" substance and are much more dangerous than what the purchaser intended to buy. That is why we, at Bluelight, do not identify pills.

Thanks for your understanding

Via google:

"White to off white circular normal biconvex tablets, embossed with R114."

That's codeine 15mg - Ranbaxy.

R114 - looks like I've nailed it.

Remind your kids that there are phony pills out there and they can literally be putting their lives at risk. The Phony Pills are made to look like the actual pharmaceuticals with the correct color and markings. More and more these are laced with Fent or one of it's analogues. Very nasty business :(

TeeAaron - if you're in the UK, you can get them tested for free at wedinos.org, just for peace of mind or to find out what your kids have been up to!

Excellent, thanks everyone!

The thought of one of them accidentally taking Fentanyl etc terrifies me.

yes! Energy Control international is the best: Just make sure you get in quick because at the moment free special on free testing of bills. check it for yourself.