• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is your favourite ciggarate/tobbacco brand?

Not much competition until cannabis is federally legal here in the US.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F968446118%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Marijuana Marlboro And What Altria's Purchase Of A Canadian Marijuana Maker Means

Tobacco bleh ... Clean green for me. But I am also the occasional smoker at times and then Chesterfield soft blue is my flavour if I get a choice lol

Winston red short.
I do enjoy a Kool once in a while....

Edit: If I get some super green bud i will mix some (about an 1/8 of total dose) tobacco in to help the burn when rolling... learned this from Zholt a serbian friend. It's what they do and it works great.

Had a snortable tobacco product from the windmill 'de Lelie" (lily) RIP thank you EU regulating coke snorting control freaks in Brussel.

But that snuff had more powered then any tobacco product I encountered. Snorting though was not my prefered ROA, just dumped it in my pipe.

When I smoked cigarettes (and I managed to quit 20 years ago), it was Camels.

I only smoked for 3 1/2 years but it was Kieth Richard’s fault - the bastard.

Tom

I smoked for about one year. It was mostly cammel for me. The kind with the little glass ball in it with the menthol. You can smoke a regular garbage cammel or crush the ball and turn it into menthol.

Thats what its called "Cammel Crush"

Camel-Ad-560.jpg

Now I vape 3mg e liquid and doing fine... thinking about quitting vaping eventually.

Lol I'm not entirely sure this should be in the cannabis discussion, but for now...

I did love me some Newports.

Funny enough I can't vape menthol, I just hate it.

it's just a chit chat, a lot of sub-forums have this way of routing by because you can also talk to others if you want.

For me it's Dunhill Black

regards,

Winter

Im a simple man. Some American Spirit in my bong, usually on top of some of that good-good dank weed.

When I smoked I liked Nat Sherman's -- Fantasia or Black & Gold (except everyone wants to know what they are and bum one, moreso than "normal" cigs) or in a pinch American Spirit Yellows.

I miss smoking!! :(