The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Tepito barrio & Ciudad Juarez?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
First off I'm UK based so we have that sorted & out the way folks.

Anyone based in Mexico or been to these two places before? (Tepito barrio & Ciudad Juarez)
Did you manage to score, if so what did you pick up?

I've heard Tepito many times is a good place but not a place for people "green" to life shall we say.

Any tips etc would be great, thanks in advance folks.

If your going to try cold copping in Mexico esp a border town it's def not for "green" users who don't have a lot of experience doing so. All I can say is try to find a junkie and offer to buy him a little and don't give him your money without seeing it first. And try not to get killed or stabbed in the process. Don't bring a ton of money, don't go to any shady areas where there's no one else around...

If your going to try cold copping in Mexico esp a border town it's def not for "green" users who don't have a lot of experience doing so. All I can say is try to find a junkie and offer to buy him a little and don't give him your money without seeing it first. And try not to get killed or stabbed in the process. Don't bring a ton of money, don't go to any shady areas where there's no one else around...

I got to know someone online as we share the same faith & his given me an offer of some time in DF, Mexico this summer.
I don't fancy dragging his wife around with me as she is Mexican born & raised, she looks like she could knock any guy out with a single jab too, I figured as I am not American I may be treated a bit better being English too.

I'm not that eager though to end up having my head cut off with a chainsaw though, the guy I know goes to Tepito quite a lot to the market & I have heard good things about the place, I have also heard real horror tales from Tepito which I have NO reason to question. An Ebay seller I deal with for religious pieces for a faith I am into said he never buys items from Tepito as it is too dangerous which made me laugh hence why I was asking.

I got to know someone online as we share the same faith & his given me an offer of some time in DF, Mexico this summer.
I don't fancy dragging his wife around with me as she is Mexican born & raised, she looks like she could knock any guy out with a single jab too, I figured as I am not American I may be treated a bit better being English too.

I'm not that eager though to end up having my head cut off with a chainsaw though, the guy I know goes to Tepito quite a lot to the market & I have heard good things about the place, I have also heard real horror tales from Tepito which I have NO reason to question. An Ebay seller I deal with for religious pieces for a faith I am into said he never buys items from Tepito as it is too dangerous which made me laugh hence why I was asking.

First off I'm UK based so we have that sorted & out the way folks.

Anyone based in Mexico or been to these two places before? (Tepito barrio & Ciudad Juarez)
Did you manage to score, if so what did you pick up?

I've heard Tepito many times is a good place but not a place for people "green" to life shall we say.

Any tips etc would be great, thanks in advance folks.

How well do you know these people? Have they ever traveled to the UK and you met them in person, and you have spent lots of time in person together?

People can claim anything on the internet, and the whole idea that they would just invite you to spend time in Mexico at sketchy places in Mexico City DF or even go to Juarez is a huge red flag.

Tepito is in Mexico City, and Ciudad Ju?rez is a completely different city in Chihuahua.

Mexicans do not hate British people, but they like Americans more, a lot more than they like other Central Americans from other countries, or sometimes other Mexicans from other states-as Mexico is a lot more nationalist than the United States and even European countries are. Personally as someone who looks very Spanish or European but not Mestizo or Indio despite how I am basically a native speaker of Spanish I would never go to either of these places, and even when I was into drugs I would have never gone to the street level to buy drugs there.

If you simply must find drugs while traveling do not be naive and do not go to extremely dangerous areas of Mexico city, and avoid going to Juarez completely.

Last edited:
I am from Mexico, you will probably never read this but it might help someone one day, Tepito is probably one of the biggest open drug markets worldwide, you can find anything there, heroin, mdma, all kind of strains of weed, LSD, etc... the problem is that its an incredibly dangerous area, full of lowlife scammers and thiefs and murderers, its incredibly dangerous to go there being a local let alone being foreugn even the police are afraid to go there if anything happens to you there good luck getting the police to go there they dont respond to emergencies in that area and they wont even go in there except in massive raids with hundreds of officers which happen rare times a year, you could also find a lot of drugs but the quality will be questionable unless you have good connects.

Before there was an open air market in a place I wont mention but it was somewhere around UNAM which is one of the biggest universities in the world here in mexico city, there you could find anything too literally anything and good quality and good prices unfortunately it exists no more.

I wouldnt go to tepito for drugs if I were you it is dangerous and it is a whole neigborhood and the streets where drugs are sold are very specific so if you dont know the exact place it would be a waste of time and dangerous.

I am from Mexico, you will probably never read this but it might help someone one day, Tepito is probably one of the biggest open drug markets worldwide, you can find anything there, heroin, mdma, all kind of strains of weed, LSD, etc... the problem is that its an incredibly dangerous area, full of lowlife scammers and thiefs and murderers, its incredibly dangerous to go there being a local let alone being foreugn even the police are afraid to go there if anything happens to you there good luck getting the police to go there they dont respond to emergencies in that area and they wont even go in there except in massive raids with hundreds of officers which happen rare times a year, you could also find a lot of drugs but the quality will be questionable unless you have good connects.

Before there was an open air market in a place I wont mention but it was somewhere around UNAM which is one of the biggest universities in the world here in mexico city, there you could find anything too literally anything and good quality and good prices unfortunately it exists no more.

I wouldnt go to tepito for drugs if I were you it is dangerous and it is a whole neigborhood and the streets where drugs are sold are very specific so if you dont know the exact place it would be a waste of time and dangerous.
Exactly.

Noted.

This fine outfit will do me a protect from those sneaky Tepito folks :)

50844778_107810156884159_6055160301718960612_n.jpg

Hahahahahahaha thats funny as fuck... but for real, if you are English or Scot forget about that shit, im actually german, im 6 ft 3, muscular, long brown beard and hair, colored eyes and I dont fit it an at all, I tried to go there once dressed up all like shit with a torn apart shirt and pants and I still got crazy looks when I got out of the metro I got the fuck out of there... I have a friend who is English, he looks more English than fucking wayne rooney, hes got red hair, freckles, blue eyes, one time they tried to kidnap him in Tepito since he used to go buy there some times, and the funny thing is his family is poor he doesnt even have money, if you look foreign seriously you can get kidnapped in that shithole just for looking foreign, of course source discussion is prohibited on BL, but honestly I will just say its a big city you will find what you are looking for if you are smart enough without going to that shithole, or else stick to the taco and chilaquiles dealers.

I should mention tepito is a big neighborhood and while in general it is dangerous as a whole it has areas that can be safe for a tourist if you know your way around but the specific places you are asking for are the places that not even locals who know their way around can go there safely

And as I said really in Tepito you can find all sorts of shit including heroin and opium and MDMA, real safrole MDMA and real LSD, DMT, shrooms but of course there are a lot of fakes, it will come down to what product you are able to get but there is definetly high quality stuff but I wouldnt take anything from there without at least a reagent test.

Yes I'm English Jaredborgetti, thanks for the reply btw.

I had a reply off an Ebay seller who had a few items I wanted that you can only get in Mexico & I asked him if his goods came from Tepito (It wasn't dope btw, it's linked to a Catholic Folk Saint I'm into) & he sent a reply saying not even thelocals are willing to go there in fear of being snatched off the street & held for ransom!!!

You allowed to say what sent you down there?

Well Tepito is a place to buy all kinds of shit, from drugs to medicines, to stolen car parts, electronics, etc... I went there one time as I said out of curiosity but left before even going into tepito because of the looks I was getting unless you look completely mexican and that you know around you will draw attention, you can find a lot of good things there but stolen and not and at good prices but the problem is there is a huge amount of scams and fakes, and also its really dangerous, especially if you are foreign they will try to trick you and scam you, I dont know brother, I honestly would look somewhere else, if you decide to go I would go with someone that knows their way around as you said and let them do the shopping since if you are foreign they will try to charge double or triple for whatever item and also scam you anf try to give you something else.