Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time with Ket shards

DrSakamoto

Greenlighter
Hi

I'm getting a gram of shards. Do I need to crush them first for nasal inhalation? Can anyone recommend a dose for the first "test"?

Many thanks

DrS

Hey, welcome to Bluelight.

Yes, crush the crystals into a powder first and snort gently. Try small bumps at first and see how you feel. Maybe 20 to 30 milligrams will give you a light feel for it. You can always have a bit more after.

Yes it's important to crush the crystals as fine as possible so it gets absorbed immediately, providing a faster onset and less irritation to the nasal tissue.

The best Ket crushing method I know of is as follows:

1. put shards on a note, lined up parallel to the long side
  2. roll the note around the shards
  3. flatten the rolland fold the extremities a bit so shards cannot exit
  4. slide the side of a bic lighter back an forward on the note while applying pressure (the note won't be damaged do not worry)
  5. unroll note and observe the pulverized ket, if pieces/crystals are visible go back to point 2

Thanks, did this last night....tried about 60-70mg and played on the computer. Think I stayed in the same position in the game for about 20mins and was just looking around. Was good, got a bit scared at times, might try a bit more in a few days

I remember when snorting shards made me all kinds of messed up.
I got so cool holes and it was dandy.

Do not attempt to deambulate while high on Ketamine.
Do not eat for at least 2 hours before ingestion.
The only real acute dangers of Ketamine are falls/accidents, and puking in your mouth while supine and suffocating.

Put some crystals on a plate and put a razor blade on top, use bic lighter and place it on top and move it in a twisting motion while applying pressure and holding the handle since of the razor. Then chop the clumped powder with the blade.

I remember when snorting shards made me all kinds of messed up.
I got so cool holes and it was dandy.
I've snorted rice shaped crystals that I forgot to crush; fucking hurt like a bitch.

Put some crystals on a plate and put a razor blade on top, use bic lighter and place it on top and move it in a twisting motion while applying pressure and holding the handle since of the razor. Then chop the clumped powder with the blade.

Using a bill as I described is quicker, crushes the shards even finer and it is easy and safe to do when you have crab hands due to your previous line of Ketamine.
I would recommend against using razors when high on Ketamine. 8o

^ Money is pretty dirty and unhygienic, not the best idea for stuff you are going to snort.

That said, a friend of mine does this, and it does work pretty well. I use small bits of other paper instead, from a notepad or something - have noticed sometimes if the crystals are particularly "sharp" it will start shredding the paper...

Having done that, I'll generally use some cards or razors to finish the job. I did used to be a bit concerned about the razor thing too but haven't injured myself yet. Is it just me though or does ketamine often have a kind of static charge?? I find it has a tendency to stick to the cards far more than other narcotic powders...

Writing this post is making me want to get some ketamine haha... gotta hold off for at least another few months though.

Gotta say you got a point there Vastness, money do is unhygienic, but can be washed.
I use always the same bill and keep it for drug purposes only, should have mentioned that.
And yes, one reason for using bills is because they don't shred.

I just put my crystals on a mirror and crush them with credit cards (not ones you actually need)..scrape it together in line, with the same...sniffing a tiny bit of crystal is enough to make your nose bleed...