• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and morphine

12sexy30

Greenlighter
What is the effects of smoking meth hours after taking a time released morphine pill. Is there anything effect I need to know about. New to meth. Thank you

How much of each? Generally pretty safe to combine at moderate doses & not via IV; those ROAs you're using should be fine. I personally combine heroin & amphetamine a lot - high dose nasal h, low to moderate dose oral amph - primarily to counteract opiate fatigue.

I find opiates blunt the effects of most stims but many find the combo euphoric.

Thank you for responding fairnymph I take morphine 30 mg every 12 hrs. And I usually only take between 5 to 8 normal hits off a normal meth pipe. Not sure how much it is but I take the morphine usually 2 or 3 hrs better or after the meth never at the same time.

Should be just fine, assuming you have a reasonable meth tolerance.

Taking your opiate first is better than taking it during the comedown. The risk for dependency goes up if you use it as a sleep aid.

It sounds like she already takes the morphine daily, so dependency is probably not much of a concern (or not a new one, anyway).