• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking meth one month

12sexy30

Greenlighter
I take about 8 normal hits of meth off a pipe daily. Is this to much I am 5'5 138 pounds. Also not sure if it can be answered or not but how much meth is used to take 8 normal hits. Thanks in advance

The body takes a long time to metabolize meth, a single hit of meth can last up 6-12hrs. So now you can calculate how much meth used to take.
[FONT=q_serif][/FONT]

If you don’t weigh out your doses yourself there’s no way we can guess how much you’re taking in a single dose. Also note that doses cannot be accurately eyeballed. You really need a scale if you want to be able to answer this question.

I couldn't tell you but i can tell you that 8 hits a day is too much. Even assuming they are small 25mg shards per hit that equals 200mg a day, which seems to me like quite a bit of meth.

You don't have to ween off meth, there will be minor physical withdrawals like excessive fatigue but it's mostly going to be psychological and tapering won't help with that. If you want to stop get some healthy food, plenty of water, and plenty of rest. It might be a difficult week but it'll be well worth it in the long run.

Hi falsifiedhypothesi,
You said 8 a day is to much. What would you recommend daily?

Any amount of daily meth use is too much. Meth is really suited to be a “once in a blue moon” kind of drug.

Any amount of daily meth use is too much. Meth is really suited to be a “once in a blue moon” kind of drug.

This^

If you feel compelled to use meth daily it's only a matter of time before your use spins out of control to an extreme degree. It already sounds like you are going too far with it, if you can't use meth as only an occasional thing then you should quit before your habit gets worse.

I see what you are all saying I am new to this. I used to use many many years ago and stopped. I think it is time to slow down again and just make is a once in a while think. Any advice on how to come down safely

You can safely quit cold turkey. You’ll probably feel lethargic and irritable for a little while but meth has no physical withdrawal effects like opioids and isn’t dangerous to suddenly stop like benzodiazepines.

You can just stop using right now. You'll have cravings, be depressed and fatigued for a week or two but this is the safest way to come down because it's the quickest.

Withdrawal from meth is not dangerous and the more of the drug that leaves your system the healthier you'll be as apposed to something like benzodiazepines that cause seizures if stopped cold turkey.

So stop using as fast as possible, it won't feel great initially but it's the best thing you can do for yourself.

Meth should be used medicinally if you're going to use it... Smoking meth to be high is too much. Only use enough to feel normal. They have prescription meth at 5mg so if you're going to do it shoot for 5mg. Also since you are probably using Mexican meth I think its different from prescription so you might need 10 mg... Also smoking it causes it to wear off quicker so its better to snort it or eat it. You wont get high like you do when smoking it but you get the medicinal effect and it will last longer.

If this question is not allowed plz say so.. I have been having anxiety and a few panic attacks is this normal and how do I get rid of them havent smoked since yesterday about 3 pm and not planning on smoking either ty.

Anxiety is a very common side effect of meth. Your best bet is to lay off of dosing for a while, spread out your doses more, and do less each time you dose. Having anxiety is a good indicator that you’re taking too much too frequently, and it can end up sending you into a full flown paranoid, psychotic break - not something you want to do through.