• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Smoking meth hours after taking morphine...

12sexy30

Greenlighter
What is the effects of smoking meth hours after taking a time released morphine pill. Is there anything effect I need to know about. New to meth. Thank you

Smoking meth

I take about 8 normal hits of meth off a pipe daily. Is this to much I am 5'5 138 pounds. Also not sure if it can be answered or not but how much meth is used to take 8 normal hits. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to BL.
Not a big stim fan but some may be along shortly and am confident they may be able to offer more on the matter.
All I can say is that it would depend mostly on strength of substance and tolerance to said when it comes to understanding ones threshold.
Just thought I would give a shout out and say "Hi" as my day is fairly done (whew) and I come a haunting the halls of this place.
Peace

Last edited:
HI 12 sexy30, welcome to Bluelight.

This is New Members Introduction, a place where you can introduce yourself. Your question may not be answered here, in fact we really don't encourage specific drug related questions here. You might get a better response if you post you question in the Basic Drug Discussion or Other Drugs sub forums.

I hope you enjooy your stay and get the answer to any questions you may have.

W R

In my experience there is no high better than meth after opiates.