• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction interactions with various prescription drugs

xivixive

Bluelighter
i'm on felony probation for the next 4.5 years, drug & alcohol counseling, drug tests 3x a month.

naturally this doesn't jive with a person whose been using all drugs since DARE explained how great they were back in '95.

i really don't need a violation though so am not messing around with anything illegal.

i have access to, and am experimenting with the following sub-par substances for some relief....

kratom - this is good, but only getting headshop brands cause i dont need laced powder from some random online guy. thus making it to expensive now that 10grams doesnt do much.
trazadone - 150mg
busperone - 5mg
hydroxyzine - 50mg - typically taking 300mg to sleep
baclofen - 20mg - these never did squat for me when drinking 20+ beers a day but now 3 makes it feel like a dirty drunk similar to 2 beers. took 10 one night and was so fucking out of it the next day, not in a good way either
rozerem - 8mg
tizanadine - 4mg
eszoplicone - 3mg
gabapentin - 300mg - use these to party once a month since i take like 30 of em
lyrica - 100mg - use these to party a 2 or 3x a month, again take way too many to make them last, trying not to jack tolerance either
5-htp - 100mg
dxm - re-discovered why i don't bother with this stuff, like the filthiest ketamine trip ever, but i got an itch i need to scratch some days

just asking the helpful folks here what potentially dangerous complications could arise from combinations of these and what to avoid. don't need migraines, serotonin syndrome or black-outs where i decide to fuck probation and risk drinking.

wish i still had sandwich bags full of methoxetamine, why did this stuff disappear?

wish i still had sandwich bags full of methoxetamine, why did this stuff disappear?

It was banned in China in 2015, so the labs making it switched to other substances.

At any rate, be careful with DXM and trazodone, as they both inhibit the re-uptake of serotonin, putting you at risk of serotonin syndrome.

Hey there OP! First off, you have a quite extensive list of drugs going here. When the primary concern of an individual is the potential for drug interaction arising from poly-substance abuse, I'd say lowering the number of different drugs being ingested. If you are taking a dozen different drugs at a time, you better believe your body is going to do some unfamiliar, wonky shit. There is only so much that the human body can tolerate.

Honestly my friend, if we were to take the time to list all potential side effects from this list of drugs one-by-one, it would be difficult. If we were to then calculate the myriad potential side-effects that could arise from one of the thousand-thousand different substance combinations that could be used from that list, we would need to either hire some temps or outsource the workload to our Bluelight Bangladesh sister location in Dakha and believe me, they're already buried with work. Literally.

If you could my friend, please be just a little bit more specific in what you think you might be taking and we can give you correspondingly more specific answers. Look forward to hearing from you! Please remember, no threads are to be dedicated solely to "getting as high as possible".

I would be very careful in overlapping the Buspirone, DXM, 5-HTP and /or Trazadone as that could put you at risk for Serotonin Syndrome as Hodor mentioned. As for the rest I defer to Keif's reply above.

hey...

no, no definitely not trying to take all at once or even several simultaneously... not trying to get as high either.. i know getting high isn't going to happen with the majority of these... just need something to take the edge off some days.

i am more concerned with situations like if i take kratom or busperone during the day, should i avoid trazodone or baclofen at night?

tried a 200mg dose of 5htp the other day, scratch that off the list, it felt disgusting!