Mission #3 The B.F.F. and a bunch of gangsters doing a bunch of gangster shit

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

INTRODUCING:

JUSTIN "THE KID" DALEY

JUSTIN-JASON-POINTING.jpg

"THE FAMILY IS UNDER THREAT!
CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS WAR KRISTIAN?"

JUSTIN wants nothing to do with the "FAM BUSINESS" so had enrolled into Central Saint Martins University in order to escape any potential involvement in crime.

EPISODE #3
WHICH CAT GOT THE CREAM?

"Puss in Boots"​

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right?

For this episode of FAM you are JUSTIN "THE KID" DALEY the YOUNGEST SON of the DALEY FAM, the straight guy. You are in love with your housemate MIKEY a handsome and sweet natured boy, he finds you funny, warm and great fun to be with. Sadly MIKEY has made it clear to you that are permanently in the "friend zone" because of your FAM's criminal empire, and you will never leave that dark place.

CAN YOU PLAY THE LONG GAME...​
mikey-2.jpg
...ESCAPE THE FRIEND ZONE AND WIN LOVE?

One night MIKEY asks for advice on who to date and shows you some "promising" GRINDR profiles.

Holding his phone, swiping through his choices, occasionally looking down and wondering at his lack of V.P.L. it soon becomes obvious that ALL his choices are CRAZED CRIMINALS but being a Criminal Anthropologist you realise that ONE of the following is a whole lot less rotten than the others, in that he will only break MIKEY's heart, instead of breaking his arms, legs, neck and nose...

Of course if that happens you'll go RADIO FUCKING RENTAL CHICKEN ORIENTAL M8

But right now you don't want to appear JEL in front of MIKEY, so which one of the following are you going to recommend that your B.F.F. dates?

Let's review the prospective dates and reveal their true nature.

HERE WE GO!

AAA-MICH.jpg

MICHAEL BIRCHELL SWINDELLS
MONSTER
STEPNEY MAN DEM LACKEY

"CAUGHT" MIKEY LOOKING AT JUSTIN "THE KID" DALEY'S FACEBOOK, PINNED MIKEY DOWN ONTO THE BED, REPEATEDLY STRANGLED HIM UNTIL MIKEY BLACKED OUT ONLY TO REVIVE HIM TO ALLOW MICHAEL THE JOY OF STRANGLING MIKEY AGAIN.

WHEN HE GOT BORED OF THAT MICHAEL THEN HELD A PILLOW OVER MIKEY'S FACE UNTIL HE BLACKED OUT ONLY TO REVIVE HIM TO ALLOW MICHAEL THE JOY OF SUFFOCATING MIKEY AGAIN.

DOCTORS SAID MIKEY MUST HAVE COME "CLOSE TO DEATH" ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS

AAA-JORD.jpg

JORDANA DAVIDSON
RAPIST
STEPNEY MAN DEM SKET

IN A SICKENING AND DEGENERATE TWIST TO THE CLASSIC HONEY TRAP, "DOMINANT AND MANIPULATIVE" JORDANA TRICKED MIKEY INTO BELIEVING SHE WAS MALE.

DURING SEX SHE MADE MIKEY WEAR A BLINDFOLD AND PENETRATED HIM WITH AN "ENORMOUS" STRAP ON. SHE OBTAINED CONSENT TO PHYSICAL INTIMACY BY FRAUD.

FIVE OF THE RAPES WERE FILMED AND POSTED ON LINE

AAA-MAT.jpg

MATTHEW RAWLINSON
COMPLETE SWINE
PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS FOR CRIMINAL DAMAGE
STEPNEY MAN DEM CAPO

MATTHEW HELD MIKEY HOSTAGE FOR 12 HOURS AND SUBJECTED HIM TO A TERRIFYING ORDEAL OF TORTURE.

CONSTANTLY PUNCHING MIKEY'S FACE AND BODY THROUGHOUT THE 12 HOURS, MATTHEW TOOK IMMENSE PLEASURE IN DRAGGING THEN THROWING MIKEY DOWNSTAIRS "COUNTLESS TIMES"

MATTHEW CUT OFF MIKEY'S HAIR WITH CLIPPERS AND REPEATEDLY SLICED AT HIM WITH A MACHETE DRAWING BLOOD EACH TIME.

MATTHEW ALSO THREATENED MIKEY WITH AN AIRGUN, FIRING IT NEAR MIKEY'S HEAD SEVERAL TIMES INDOORS.

AAA-GAZ.png

GARETH DAVIES
UNAFFILIATED COMMERCIAL PREMISES BURGLAR
LOVES HIS OLD MUM
SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHY HE HAS A DIRTY FACE IN HIS MUGSHOT

SMALL TIME INDUSTRIAL ESTATE BURGLAR, (i.e. NON RESIDENTIAL SO NO HOME INVASION) HIS OLD MUM WOULD NEVER SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN IF HE BURGLED PEOPLE'S HOMES!

GARETH WAS CAUGHT ROBBING A TOOL HIRE SHOP BY A PASSING POLICEMAN WHO WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THE MAN LOADING A CONCRETE MIXER INTO HIS FORD FIESTA AT TWO IN THE MORNING.

GARETH WAS DULY CHARGED, RELEASED AND THEN SKIPPED BAIL.

WHEREABOUTS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN ALTHOUGH MA DAVIES HAS A BLOODY GOOD IDEA AS GARETH RINGS HER EVERY NIGHT TO SEE IF SHE'S OK.

icon-happy.png
icon-sad.png

SO HOW DID
LOGO-50-PER-CENT.png

FARE?

MAL3VOLENT
Current REPUTATION = 95
Current HEAT = 5

MISSION #3 THE B.F.F.

card-mikey-FORLORN.jpg

MIKEY is totally distraught, and MAL3VOLENT takes care of the situation in the old FAM way and orders BOB BLACK&DECKER to perform:

card-bob-black-and-decker.jpg
AUTOMATIC LEVEL 2 INTIMIDATION on JORDANA

Aaaaand he tells everyone he is now in control of FAM as the situation with STEPNEY MAN DEM has spiraled into a GANG WAR, no blame on KRISTIAN, but he's not a WAR BOSS...

MIKEY will need long term counselling, during which he will be advised to cut off all contact with MAL3VOLENT and his posts on a social media platform www.bluelight.org he stated that JORDAN looked like a butch lesbian, leading MIKEY to suspect MAL3VOLENT knew the truth all along and was hoping for some sort of depraved and kinky threesome. MIKEY will continue to feel sexually confused and will move to Leeds.

BONUS MISSION #3
BUNCH OF GANGSTERS DOING A BUNCH OF GANGSTER SHIT

3.1 The TOOTS and SAMMY X loved the new aggressive approach from MAL3VOLENT

3.2 This was a "fucking doddle" for DICK PEDRO

card-people-smuggling.jpg

3.3 Internet crime

JUSTIN watches as OMAR runs the scam...

omar-works-1.jpg

SPECIAL SECRET BONUS
kerb-icon.jpg

Engaging online with KERBDAWG X2
INTIMIDATING KERBDAWG X2
BATTLE RAP WITH KERBDAWG X1

Current REPUTATION = 270
Current HEAT = 7

CAPTAIN.HEROIN

Current REPUTATION = 135
Current HEAT = 5

MISSION #3
The B.F.F.
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #3

3.1 The TOOTS loved the new laid back approach from CAPTAIN HEROIN

card-toots-holiday.jpg[

comic-truck-2.jpg

3.3 Internet crime

CAPTAIN HEROIN ordered OMAR to run a low risk scam...

omar-works-3.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 235
Current HEAT = 5

WO1FG4NG
Current REPUTATION = 95
Current HEAT = 3

MISSION #3
B.F.F.

card-mikey-beaten-up.jpg

MIKEY is totally distraught, and WO1FG4NG takes care of the situation in the old FAM ways and orders BOB BLACK&DECKER to perform:

comic-drill.jpg
AUTOMATIC LEVEL 3 INTIMIDATION on MICHAEL

MIKEY was advised to go with MICHEAL SWINDELLS as a date by WO1FG4NG. Needless to say, MIKEY was left inconsolable after his ordeal; terrified, his neck livid with bruises and afraid to go out.

He is anxious all the time and afraid of being on his own. He will be made to feel that "the gangster WO1FG4NG" chose MICHEAL SWINDELLS out of spite and sexual frustration. MIKEY will soon leave UNI and move back in with his mother and father.

Meanwhile, WO1FG4NG tells everyone he is now in control of FAM as the situation with STEPNEY MAN DEM has spiraled into a GANG WAR, no blame on KRISTIAN, but he's not a WAR BOSS...

BONUS MISSION #3

3.1 The TOOTS and SAMMY X loved the new aggressive approach from JUSTIN.

3.2 SNITCH!

comic-snitch.jpg

card-DICK-PEDRO-jailed.jpg

End of the line for DICK PEDRO

card-beechy-4-happy.jpg

This was a good call as the HEAT generated by the INTIMIDATION ordered by "THE KID" generated so much police interest in FAM that the HEAT was TOXIC.

3.3 Internet crime.
OMAR loads the computer with the new IMPROVED scam...

omar-works-2.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 140
Current HEAT = 7

SHADOWMEISTER
Current REPUTATION = 85
Current HEAT = 2

MISSION #3
B.F.F.

card-mikey-beaten-up.jpg

MIKEY is totally distraught, and SHADOWMEISTER takes care of the situation in the old FAM ways and orders BOB BLACK&DECKER to perform:

comic-drill-2.png
AUTOMATIC LEVEL 3 INTIMIDATION on MATTHEW

SHADOWMEISTER chose "MAD" MATTHEW RAWLINSON as the date for the love of his life. Needless to say, MIKEY was inconsolable after his ordeal; terrified, bald, battered, bruised and all chopped up. He is unable to sleep and afraid of being on his own. Feels that SHADOWMEISTER chose "MAD" MATTHEW RAWLINSON out of spite and sexual frustration. Is now in a relationship with SHADOWMEISTER

Meanwhile, SHADOWMEISTER tells everyone he is now in control of FAM as the situation with STEPNEY MAN DEM has spiraled into a GANG WAR, no blame on KRISTIAN, but he's not a WAR BOSS...

BONUS MISSION #3

3.1 The TOOTS and SAMMY X loved the new aggressive approach from JUSTIN.

comic-truck-3.jpg

3.3 Internet crime

JUSTIN watches as OMAR runs the scam...

omar-works-1.jpg

SPECIAL SECRET BONUS
kerb-icon.jpg

Engaging online with KERBDAWG X2
INTIMIDATING KERBDAWG X2
BATTLE RAP WITH KERBDAWG X1

Current REPUTATION = 150
Current HEAT = 2

SWILOW
Current REPUTATION = 60
Current HEAT = 4

MISSION #3
The B.F.F.
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #3
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

SPECIAL SECRET BONUS
kerb-icon.jpg

Engaging online with KERBDAWG X1
INTIMIDATING KERBDAWG X1

Current REPUTATION = 75
Current HEAT = 4

BAGSEED

Current REPUTATION = 65
Current HEAT = 3

MISSION #3
The B.F.F.
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #3
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Current REPUTATION = 35
Current HEAT = 2

BPTUBBS
Current REPUTATION = 110
Current HEAT = 4

MISSION #3
The B.F.F.
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #3
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 3

CDUGGLES
REPUTATION = 60
HEAT = 2

MISSION #3
The B.F.F.
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #3
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Current REPUTATION = 30
Current HEAT = 1

MADNESS00

Current REPUTATION = 70
Current HEAT = 2

MISSION #3
The B.F.F.
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #3

3.1 "BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Although a heavy handed forklift driver in Dover nearly fucked it all up

comic-container.jpg

3.3 "BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

Current REPUTATION = 140
Current HEAT = 2

#4 The Bank Caper

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

FEATURING:

KRISTIAN "ANGEL" McCANN

JUSTIN-ALT-KRISTIAN-WILKES.jpg

"Listen. I'm gonna tell you something, and he'll tell you too. When it comes to the action, I'm as good as anybody, and don't forget it."

EPISODE #4
IN THE DARK ALL CATS ARE GREY

"When the dog's away, the cats will play"​

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right?

For this episode of FAM you are KRISTIAN "ANGEL" MCCANN the CAPO BASTONE and the ENFORCER of the DALEY FAM, the number-two guy. You are due to pull a caper at a private bank in Knightsbridge. Your team comprises you, a hacker, a spotter, two shooters and a driver.

You get a phone call from the driver, he has had a serious accident at home doing d.i.y. over the weekend.

You are unwilling to abandon such a well planned job so late in the day.

Normally for this sort of task you'd seek the advice of the TOP DOG but he's in the POUND, anyway you've been doing this job for so long you know what to do FFS. You've put the word out in the usual places and you have been approached by six candidates each sound like sure fire getaway drivers able to boost a vehicle suitable for the job and outdrive any potential pursuit.

The date, the time, the place and the team are all in place, it's crunch time - which driver are YOU going to TRUST the FAM bank caper with?

LICENCE-DANNY.jpg

LICENCE-EMYR.jpg

LICENCE-SHAUN.jpg

LICENCE-DAN.jpg

LICENCE-JONATHON.jpg

LICENCE-RAY.jpg

tiny-q.png

do I have the highest score?

or am I unable to read accurately because of mental disorders again?

Bonus Mission #4 The Cats Paw

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

A BUNCH OF GANGSTERS DOING A BUNCH OF GANGSTER SHIT

JUSTIN "THE KID" DALEY

card-the-kid-running.jpg

"Organised crime is like any other business, financial profit is the goal."

BONUS EPISODE #4

HE'S A MYSTERY CAT CALLED THE HIDDEN CLAW
ONLY HE CAN DEFY THE LAW

For this bonus episode of FAM you are JUSTIN "THE KID" DALEY the youngest son of TOP DOG and the self appointed WAR BOSS of FAM

But you don't think FAM is taking you seriously...

Normally in this situation you'd seek the advice of the TOP DOG but he's coming out soon and you NEED to make your name, you know how to do this FFS.

GAME MECHANICS
Each character is awarded BATTLE POINTS
These indicate how much damage each character can take & how much damage they can dish out.

You've done spreadsheets on Excel

It's time to unleash:

TOTAL WAR ON STEPNEY MAN DEM
You have a four part plan, hit them with a three pronged attack, different power bases all at the same time, and a media attack too! BRILLIANT!.

Concentrate Justin.

You can only depend on HARSH DON MAN DEM for this as KRISTIAN has stupidly committed all available FAM man power to some stupid BANK CAPER and a knobhead scheme to get TOP DOG out of H.M.P. Bluelight Towers.

Using your skill and judgement divide your troops into THREE TEAMS for the three missions below.

YOUR TROOPS:

TUTI NANG

card-toots-shell-trace-and-kels.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 10 PTS EACH​

card_siobhan_tutti_nangs.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 25 PTS​
NONE OF THE ABOVE CHARACTERS ARE AVAILABLE TO CAPTAIN HEROIN

HARSH DON MAN DEM

card-HARSH-DON-MAN-DEM-LACKEYS.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 10 PTS EACH​

card-enforcer-leon.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 5 PTS​

card-enforcer-CHALKY-WHITE.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 20 PTS​

card_enforcer_dimitri.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 25 PTS​

card-ENFORCER-RICHIE-1.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 30 PTS​

THIS CHARACTER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PLAYERS WITH REPUTATION OVER 120

CAPO BASTONE

card-JUSTIN-SITTING.jpg
BATTLE POINTS = 35 PTS​

Mission:
4.1 STEPNEY MAN DEM CHICKEN SHOP

You brief the team. You tell them to order 60 full buckets of chicken, fries whatever and after collecting them to completely DESTROY the STEPNEY MAN DEM CHICKEN SHOP

card-CHICKEN-SHOP.jpg

You have had this place under observation and security is very light, anything between two or six MAN DEM at a time.

You will need some manpower to steal all the CHICKEN and TRASH the STEPNEY MAN DEM CHICKEN SHOP. This must be done at the same time as the other teams hit their objectives. Once complete, everyone is to rendezvous at HQ for a massive party - see Mission 4.4

SUCCESS will give FAM a massive +80 REPUTATION with only +2 on HEAT.

FAILURE will cost FAM -60 REPUTATION and add +4 to HEAT

Mission:
4.2 STEPNEY MAN DEM GROW OP

You brief the team. You explain to them that by using THERMAL IMAGING DRONES you have identified a STEPNEY MAN DEM GROW OP in FLAT #237 MANDELLA TOWERS. The flat GLOWS because of the HEAT from the lights that seeps out between the very bricks themselves!

card-man-dem-grow-op.jpg

You have had this place under observation and security is very light, anything between one or six MAN DEM at a time.

The Grow Op is about to crop and you will need some manpower to steal all the CONGOLESE RED. This must be done at the same time as the other teams hit their objectives. Once complete, everyone is to rendezvous at HQ for a massive party - see Mission 4.4

SUCCESS will give FAM a massive +100 REPUTATION with only +1 on HEAT.

FAILURE will cost FAM -20 REPUTATION and add +4 to HEAT

OR YOU COULD ALWAYS

SNITCH
-4 HEAT
USING:

card-beechy-2-comment.jpg

SNITCHING

Should you wish to adjust the current level of HEAT, an ANONYMOUS meeting with D.I. DON "BEECHY" BEECH to SNITCH will result in the arrest and criminal investigation of STEPNEY MAN DEM GROW OP

For this mission only SNITCHING reduces HEAT by 4 points as plod expend their time and efforts elsewhere and BEECHY spends the Crime Stoppers reward for the successful closure of the CANNABIS FACTORY.

snitch-sheet.jpg

Mission:
4.3 RAID ON THE LAMB & FLAG

comic-kerbdawg-cover-1.jpg

This Friday night the STEPNEY MAN DEM DRILL ARTIST KERB DAWG WITH A TOP TEN HIT is appearing in the LAMB & FLAG a boutique nightclub that is run by STEPNEY MAN DEM

LAMB-AND-FLAG.jpg

You brief the team. It's going to be busy. You're steaming in there and SHANKING every fucker RIGHT UP. Yes, it's that's simple. Hit them FAST and hit them HARD in the middle of the concert of the STEPNEY MAN DEM HOMEBOY

This must be done at the same time as the other teams hit their objectives. Once complete, everyone is to rendezvous at HQ for a massive party - see Mission 4.4

SUCCESS will give FAM a massive +200 REPUTATION with +2 on HEAT.

FAILURE will cost FAM -200 REPUTATION and add +4 to HEAT

Mission:
4.4 LAUNCH A RAP STAR
&
WELCOME HOME PARTY FOR TOP DOG

CARD-STEELO.jpg

STEELO KUCHIKI is HARSH DON MAN DEM's most musical member and is tipped. He also involved in SOUND BASIS a local studio that helps the youth express themselves musically. He has performed his new track to that demonstrates the HYPOCRISY of the Government by rapping real quotes from MPs where they used violent rhetoric.

One quote is from former chancellor George Osborne, he said he would not rest until the Prime Minister was "chopped up in bags in my freezer", another is from MP Jess Phillips, speaking about Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, she said: "The day that comes you are hurting us more than helping us, I won't knife you in the back - I'll knife you in the front."

You know this is going to be DA BOMB & want to make a video of it and release it on SNAPCHAT and YOUTUBE. It will create a real media shitstorm that will help move FAM into legitimate business and blow KERB DAWG and his petty gangster postcode bitching about you into the gutter.

You will be putting your REPUTATION on the line with this, the % chance of fail is UNKNOWN. You must state how many of your CURRENT REPUTATION points you wish to invest in this scheme. FAILURE will see those points LOST but SUCCESS will bring huge rewards and the RESPECT & LOVE of FAM & TOP DOG that is your due!

WHAT A MAGNIFICENT WELCOME HOME PARTY FOR TOP DOG!

MAY THE BEST PLAN WIN!

icon-criminal.png
THEY WON'T BE CALLING YOU THE KID AFTER THIS​

Last edited:
M.4.0: Ray will be the driver

M.4.1: Team up Shel, Trace and Kels of Tuti Nang as well as Siobhan. Dimitri the Lackey will also be in this team to help.

M.4.2: My heat again is way too high. Calling up BEECHY to snitch so no need for a team here.

M.4.3: Team up Harsh Don, Leon, Chalky, Richie and Justin Daley.

M.4.4: All this work and no play has me wanting to throw a bomb party. Also really would like to see Kerb Dawg eat his hat. I'm investing 70 REPUTATION points to throw DA BOMB ass party.

I'm no gangster but I'm liking Wo1fg4ngs style. Sending the girls and the Russian cannibal to get the chicken for the party. lol

Unless things go very wrong that chicken shop is FUCKED M8

hey Fam, just popping in to say that life's too short to be a petty gangster, so I'm dropping out of that shit. Not gonna write a book or anything, so I hope I don't get stabbed from behind anytime soon for bailing out.

Mal:Scoring for this will be done on 31st. March

Results published 1st April

;-)

Bagseed:

"Wanna go on a fishing trip Fredo?"

:-[]

Last edited:
Totally working on a plan, but unfortunately Shadowmeister's father passed away last week so he hasn't been able to focus on it, but will after this weekend or maybe tomorrow.

I had a dream I was making my choices and it was a lot of hard work, and when I was done I posted it and I was like whew, done! I guess I had enough energy to do it tonight after all. it was real enough that until I just checked my last post in here I thought I might have really done it. And I don't remember what my answers were so yeah.

Totally working on a plan, but unfortunately Shadowmeister's father passed away last week so he hasn't been able to focus on it, but will after this weekend or maybe tomorrow.

I might sit this week out because of lifecrap too man

you're such a good guy

this just in white house claims for 10th time ISIS is defeated

my apologies fam it will be 1st or even 2nd weekend in april before i can give your plans the consideration they deserve

IRL is keeping me from fulfilling my potential. I'll try to get a plan in this week. :\