Fam: London's gangster stars

The Albanian Mafia Shqiptare

Of course you are free to make that call. The Albanian Mafia Shqiptare is well known

card-ALBANIANS.jpg

THE HELLBANIANZ
"THE GODS OF THE STREETS"

You actually know one of them FLATROSH, you met him at a party last Christmas, you even have his phone number, but you've never used it before

card-ALBANIAN-FLATROSH.jpg

Last edited:
Mark is the cop.

After meeting him, his family and his pet iguana, his Square Face was the biggest deciding factor.

First of all, to punish Helen, I'm going for the good old trusty level 1 intimidation. She has been good for FAM for years until now... I certainly realize she only strayed because the TOP DOG is away. Hopefully now she'll know there's a new TOP DOG in the DOGHOUSE, keeping the throne warm. and that he means business, too.

Now on to the next problem... one by one the potential buyers come around... what do I do?

GEORGE - As soon as he knocks on the door, glancing around over his shoulders in paranoia, with crusted snot and blood on his nostrils, I know this man is no cop; no, he's in real deep in the drug slanging world, and he's real deep into "tasting" his own product. I sell him 20 KILOS right off the bat. I suspect an entire 2 KILOS go to his face and that he'll be back for more after unloading the rest.

PAUL - This man strikes me as a potential officer of the law. Knowing there is a narc on the way, when Paul asks me "how much you got? I'll take it all" I tell him I don't know what he's talking about and he's probably got the wrong house. He pushes it a little, saying a little bird told him this was the place to be, and he's got several hundred thousand burning a hole in his pocket. I hold my line. Looking disappointed he walks off. Not worth the risk.

KURT - This guy is a wealthy businessman, looking to re-up his supply of cocaine for the coming year, to provide for himself (of course) and all of his senior vice presidents at his hedge fund. He presents himself with confidence and I find him trustworthy. After a bit of professional haggling, he takes 20 kilos - he and his buddies love their yak.

JAMES - This man is an ex Deadhead who still follows the festival circuit. He's come to be known in his circles as "Frosty the Blowman", and he usually supplies most of a music festival with coke, at what spunions consider great prices... of course his markup seems excessive when you're deep in the game. Regardless, I have no problem selling him 50 KILOS, and with a "love and light" he's on his way.

MARK - As soon as Mark approaches the door, I can tell he's the pig. First of all he literally looks like a pig which tends to be a dead giveaway, there must be something in the water at the police academy because most of them get that "cop" look. He seems nervous and keeps glancing over at a certain van parked on the street. When he asks "how many kilos of cocaine" I have, without even using a code word, I resist the urge to smash in his piggy cop face. Instead, I tell him I have no clue what he's talking about and shut the door in his face.

ADDENDUM: It occurs to me that Paul was probably innocent (or guilty depending on which side of the table you sit)... Mark was the cop, but I still don't try to get back in touch with Paul. Plenty of buyers already and you never know, there could be more than one cop on the prowl, my intel could be incomplete. Something still doesn't sit right with him.

FRANCES - She appears to be a soccer mom, but secretly she's the biggest supplier to desperate housewives in the wealthy suburbs. I know this because we've done business before. It's rather staggering how much product she moves, on account of her wealthy clients who need a little excitement around the house while their husbands are working all day (some of them work for Kurt). I sell her 100 KILOS of the finest Columbian angel semen and she's on her way to distribute it.

SHAWN - Shawn's the biggest cokehead around and everyone knows it. He absolutely fiends the stuff and does a quarter ounce a day, no problem. He inherited millions from his grandparents and all he does is sit around and snort and inject blow and sometimes turns it into crack and really goes on a bender. It's quite sad, but hey, I'm a high level drug dealer, what do I care? I sell him his usual 30 KILOS and send him on his way. Only 30 kilos left, this has been a hell of a profitable day.

JIMMY - He's the undisputed champion of the underground bare-knuckle boxing scene around here, and his nose has been broken so many times he can't even snort his yayo anymore. But he'll take it any way he can, smoked, IVd, rectally, he even eats the stuff, says it's less efficient but it lasts a lot longer and is more steady. Anyway he can afford to, because he also supplies it to the entire underground boxing scene as well as various other circles. Typically before a match, he and his opponent both do a bunch so they can keep going much longer and feel less pain. He takes the remaining 30 KILOS.

And that's all, folks!

JAMES is the undercover cop. Clearly the sign of a fat, unshaved person who has since let themselves go and too desperately wants to play "the part".

Shawn and Paul smell like bacon. Both of them get ordered off the property.

I gotta go with trading it for a favor later.... get flatrosh on the line.

Trailer - Mission #3 Best Friends Forever

FROM THE MAKERS OF
TOP DOG
EXCLUSIVE TO BLUELIGHT

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

WHAT HAPPENS TO FAM WHEN THE TOP DOG GOES TO JAIL?

FEATURING

card-JUSTIN-SITTING.jpg

&

card-mikey-happy.jpg

THIS THREAD WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!

coming-soon.jpg

I'm sorry for my absence...still in the hospital...much RESPECT to everyone.

NEW GAME

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/863345-ADZ-Abteilung-der-Zorn

RESULTS AND NEW ROUND AUTOMATICALLY on the 10th, 20th, and 1st day of EVERY MONTH.

I want to hear your stories of ANGER people. What is GRINDING YOUR GEARS? If you're totally at zen like some of us here, imagine what grinds one of the FAM's gears. Imagine what really gets under THEIR skin and spit me THAT story.

GO! FIRST ROUND DUE BY MARCH 10

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

WITH:

KRISTIAN "ANGEL" McCANN

JUSTIN-ALT-KRISTIAN-WILKES.jpg

"These guys are vexing me."

BONUS EPISODE #2

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right?

For this bonus episode of FAM you are KRISTIAN "ANGEL" McCANN the CAPO BASTONE and the ENFORCER of FAM, the number-two guy.

The long term ENEMIES of FAM on the streets are STEPNEY MAN DEM, they whack one of your guys, you whack one of theirs.

They were behind that fuss with CHADWICK ESPLANADE filling the shopkeepers with shite so they refused to pay their JUICE.

But this is a step too far.

They have opened a CRACK HOUSE right on the edge of your turf.

It's affecting the little people who look to FAM for protection. They're complaining about the increase in crime, burglaries, muggings and so forth this business has brought to the area.

It's not enough YET to declare WAR even though WOOSEY the leader of STEPNEY MAN DEM is calling for one, he's always calling for one, he told at your last secret meeting he has to step up the rhetoric to keep his guys happy.

THE SEXY FUCKING TRAMP​

card-WOOSEY.jpg

Normally in this situation you'd seek the advice of the TOP DOG but he's in the POUND, anyway you've been doing this job for so long you know what to do FFS.

The CRACK HOUSE has 2 ENFORCERS and a couple of nobodies manning it 24/7

YOUR OPTIONS ARE:

DO FUCK ALL
MINUS 15 REPUTATION
PLUS 3 HEAT

ORDER LEVEL #2 INTIMIDATION
PLUS 10 REPUTATION
PLUS 2 HEAT
USING:

card-enforcer-SPUD.jpg

ORDER LEVEL #3 INTIMIDATION
PLUS 15 REPUTATION
PLUS 3 HEAT
USING:

card-enforcer-CHALKY-WHITE.jpg

ORDER LEVEL #4 INTIMIDATION
PLUS 20 REPUTATION
PLUS 4 HEAT
USING:

card-HARSH-DON-MAN-DEM-LACKEYS.jpg

ORDER LEVEL #5 INTIMIDATION
PLUS 30 REPUTATION
PLUS 0 HEAT
USING:

card-enforcer-dimitri.jpg

SNITCH
MINUS 3 HEAT
USING:

card-beechy-3.jpg

SNITCH

Should FAM wish to adjust the current level of HEAT, a quick meeting with D.I. DON "BEECHY" BEECH to SNITCH will result in the arrest and criminal investigation of FAM's enemies.

For this mission only SNITCHING reduces HEAT by 3 points as plod expend their time and efforts elsewhere and BEECHY spends the Crime Stoppers reward for the successful closure of the CRACK HOUSE.

snitch-sheet.jpg

Should FAM wish to adjust the level of intimidation used, FAM can choose the level of "OFFER THEY CAN'T REFUSE" they make to their enemies:

FAM.png
"AN OFFER THEY CAN'T REFUSE"

LEVEL #1 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to administer a beating to the enemy using BLUNT WEAPONS such as bricks, baseball bats, walls, doors, stairs and so forth, additionally smash up surrounding environment.
HEAT MODIFIER = +1
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +5

Typically a solid beating and smashing up the gaff.

LEVEL #2 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #1 plus an IMPROMPTU TORTURE SESSION
HEAT MODIFIER = +2
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +10

Typically something thought up by the LACKEY perhaps fingers slammed in doors, dentistry work with a black&decker, head squeezed in vice and so forth

LEVEL #3 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #2 plus LIFE CHANGING INJURIES
HEAT MODIFIER = +3
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +15

Typically an eye removed, CHELSEA SMILE perhaps, fingers removed with bolt croppers and so forth; again exact details dependent on the LACKEY

LEVEL #4 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #3 plus MURDER AND ARSON
HEAT MODIFIER = +4
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +20

Details dependent on the LACKEY however can include murder of family members, innocent bystanders, pets and so forth; will also include torching of business and/or home premises

LEVEL #5 INTIMIDATION
"ENFORCER SPECIAL"

HEAT MODIFIER = 0
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +30

Details dependent on the LACKEY. There is no HEAT as the crime will be so outrageous the perpetrator will be regarded by the authorities as solely responsible for the event
BE WARNED
FAM has a limited number of LACKEYS willing to intimidate at this level; also this level of intimidation will cause the LACKEY to be arrested and jailed, thereby removing them from future play.
You currently have ONE, you will get more as your REPUTATION increases. Criminal psychopaths are attracted to a successful gang like flies are attracted to shit.

metro-police.jpg
OPERATION TRIDENT
CONFIDENTIAL REPORT​

EXTRACT

STEPNEY MAN DEM

Ethnicity:
Mixed race street gang

Historical Animosity with:
FAM

Responsible for:
Selling drugs
Extortion
Theft
Robbery

Current strength:
Approximately 45 hard core members

STEPNEY MAN DEM membership isn't fixed or static or stable, its membership is diffuse and shifting. It is not a coherent group, and it is actually quite hard to tell who is a member because there are no initiation rituals. The gang is something which people grow up with but grow out of.
STEPNEY MAN DEM is contingent and situational, it is based mainly on a sense of place, linked to structural exclusion and physical immobility linked to living in a post-industrial area in decline (lack of other opportunities). Violence exists, but less than might be expected. Status is mostly gained through constant battles of one one-upmanship, often linked to boxing matches and other games.

metro-police.jpg
OPERATION TRIDENT
CONFIDENTIAL REPORT​

EXTRACT

HARSH DON MAN DEM

Ethnicity:
Mixed race street gang

Affiliated with:
FAM

Responsible for:
Selling drugs
Extortion
Theft
Blackmail
Robbery
Arson
Murder

Current strength:
Approximately 20 hard core members

HARSH DON MAN DEM has evolved in response to external threats and financial commitments, they have grown to incorporate street-level drug distribution businesses that very much resemble the multi-level marketing structure of direct-selling companies. HARSH DON MAN DEM organisation, in turn, becomes a function of gang business, its organisation is conceptualised here on three levels: internal, external, and symbolic. This report examines the influence of FAM causing the rise of these subgroups, the hierarchy and leadership, incentives, rules, responsibilities, and punishments of HARSH DON MAN DEM; also how HARSH DON MAN DEM and by extension FAM interacts with the local and larger community; and finally how HARSH DON MAN DEM associates with symbolic elements of popular culture in order to convey reputation and achieve intimidation.

Thinking about it long and hard, I almost chose Dimitri because god damn that boy is twisted, and I'm fucking pissed. However I ended up calling up The Beech to sell out those fuckers. Not only do I morally oppose pushing crack on communities, but those assholes are fucking up MY community. Sometimes a rat is what's needed, provided, of course, no one finds out and you reserve it for those times it is really deserved. No hypocrisy.

This way my reputations stays intact but the heat goes way down to a gentle simmer... I don't like the eyes of the law on me and my organization.

The MAN DEM need to learn a lesson, so I'm calling up the ghost of crack cocaine-past, Chalky, to show them why they don't have the proper spirit.

Lvl 3 intimidation order is in place. Ready to rock and roll.

Dimitri i think.... the boy can maybe have a talk with woosey.....

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

INTRODUCING:

DES "THE DEALER" DALEY

des-1.jpg

"I'm your older brother Top Dog and I was stepped over!"

EPISODE #2
RESULTS

"What do you do when you have more beak than a pelican?"​

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right?

You keep telling the FAM that being a good drug dealer takes skills that are useful in any professional environment: social skills, initiative, discipline, and being able to tell at a glance if somebody is about to buy a shitload of drugs, or if they are UNDERCOVER COPS

And what about those who don't have those skills? Lets find out.

dealer-news.jpg

BREAKING NEWS
"About 560kg of cocaine has been found on Bournmouth Beach, the National Crime Agency (NCA) said. A member of the public contacted Police having discovered an undisclosed number of holdalls containing packages of cocaine on the beach. The agency said the find would be a "major blow to the organised criminals involved."

Thanks to BEECHY you know that ONE of the buyers WILL be an UNDERCOVER COP

Ready? There's a knock on the door, you fiddle the knobs on the C.C.T.V.

WHICH ONE IS PLOD?

dealer-george-1.jpg

GEORGE KARANJA
DRUG DEALER. POLICE STOPPED HIS CAR ON SUS, HIS MOBILE PHONE HAD INCRIMINATING TEXT MESSAGES OFFERING SPECIAL DEALS FOR "GIRL" & "BOY" ADDITIONALLY DETAILS OF A HOTEL BOOKING IN PLYMOUTH. ON SEARCHING THE HOTEL ROOM POLICE FOUND COCAINE AND HEROIN, ALSO WET WIPES AND VASELINE. KARANJA HAD PREVIOUSLY TRIED TO GET OUT OF DRUG DEALING BUT WAS STABBED IN THE KNEE. HIS DEFENCE LAWYER SAID HE WAS "EASILY LED"

dealer-paul-1.jpg

PAUL WILLIAMS
POLICE CALLED HIM "MISTER BIG". DRUG DEALER. FORMER SCAFFOLDER, HAD A COLLECTION OF HANDGUNS INCLUDING A MAGNUM, A REPUTATION FOR VIOLENCE AND RULED HIS EVIL EMPIRE BY FEAR AND INTIMIDATION. HAD DRUGS STASHED IN DEAD LETTER BOXES ALL OVER THE PLACE.

dealer-kurt1.jpg

KURT LEE BURGESS
DRUG DEALER. 22 PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS INCLUDING POSSESSION OF AN IMITATION FIREARM, ROBBERY AND DRUG DEALING. HAD TRIED TO GO STRAIGHT BUT WAS "BACK AT IT AGAIN". ON SEARCHING HIS FLAT POLICE FOUND COCAINE, CUTTING AGENTS AND DEALERS LISTS. HIS BANK ACCOUNT HAD LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH REGULARLY BEING PAID IN WHICH HE COULDN'T OFFER A LEGITIMATE REASON FOR.

card-JAMES-BANNON-COPPER.jpg

JAMES BANNON
UNDERCOVER POLICE OFFICER

dealer-mark1.jpg

MARK JOHNSTON
DRUG DEALER. "ARROGANT" COCAINE KINGPIN PUT TRACKERS ON POLICE CARS, HAD GONE TO EXTRAORDINARY LENGTHS TO AVOID DETECTION USING SOPHISTICATED METHODS. USED HIS HIGH END CAR DEALING BUSINESS AS A FRONT FOR HIS LUCRATIVE COCAINE BUSINESS. CAUGHT WITH SEVERAL KILOS OF HIGH PURITY COCAINE AND BAGS OF CASH.

dealer-frances-1.jpg

FRANCES POWELL
DRUG DEALER. GRANDMOTHER STORED DRUGS IN HER HOME. WHEN ONE OF HER CUSTOMERS OVERDOSED SHE WAS A PALL BEARER, EVEN BOUGHT A FLAG TO DRAPE OVER HIS COFFIN. STOPPED PLAYING WITH HER GRANDCHILDREN IN A PARK TO TAKE A DRUG DELIVERY. "FLOODED THE AREA SHE LIVED IN WITH LETHAL DRUGS" JUDGE SAID SHE WAS "A TRULY WICKED WOMAN".

dealer-dwayne-1.jpg

DWAYNE MARLON JACKSON
DRUG DEALER. RAN AN EMPIRE OF FOOT SOLDIERS IN HIRED CARS CENTRED AROUND A MOBILE PHONE KNOWN AS THE "D LINE". UNDERCOVER OFFICERS MADE SEVERAL TEST PURCHASES AS PART OF OPERATION NO DEAL BEFORE ARRESTING HIM. CAUGHT WITH COCAINE, HEROIN, CANNABIS AND CASH.

dealer-shawn-1.jpg

SHAWN O'MALLEY
DRUG DEALER. SUPPLIED CANNABIS, HEROIN, COCAINE AND ECSTASY. USED SAFE HOUSES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TO STORE DRUGS.

dealer-jamesb1.jpg

JAMES "JIMMY" BROWN
"COKE KO'S MILLIONAIRE'S CONK"

MILLIONAIRE PROPERTY DEVELOPER. MADE ENOUGH MONEY TO RETIRE TO PORTUGAL AT 36. USED HUGE QUANTITIES OF COCAINE ON A DAILY BASIS, CAUSING HIS NOSE TO COLLAPSE, SEVERE HEART PROBLEMS AND RAGING PARANOIA. POLICE FOUND COCAINE IN AIR VENTS AND THE FOLDING ROOF OF HIS ?120,000 BENTLEY. OFFICERS ALSO FOUND A 9MM SEMI AUTOMATIC WALTHER PP1 PISTOL AS FAVOURED BY JAMES BOND, A RUSSIAN 9MM TULA TOKAREV, A RIFLE AND AMMUNITION IN HIS LUXURY HOTEL ROOM.

icon-happy.png
icon-sad.png

SO HOW DID
LOGO-50-PER-CENT.png

FARE?

Big up bluelight's gangster stars fam

FAM.png

MAL3VOLENT

MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

MUGGED OFF
Current REPUTATION = 85
Current HEAT = 3
Authorised automatic Intimidation Level #2

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

HOSPITALIZED

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
HOSPITALIZED

HOSPITAL.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 95
Current HEAT = 5

CAPTAIN.HEROIN

MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

DUPED
Current REPUTATION = 90
Current HEAT = 0
Authorised automatic Intimidation Level #1

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

SUCCESS!

card-DES-holiday.jpg

"DES is flying down to Rio!"

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
Authorised Intimidation Level 4

card-CRACK-HOUSE.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 135
Current HEAT = 5

SECRET BONUS UNLOCKED

NEW LEVEL 5 INTIMIDATION LACKEY RECRUITED
card-ENFORCER-RICHIE-blessed.jpg
RICHIE

WO1FG4NG
MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

DUPED
Current REPUTATION = 95
Current HEAT = 3

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

BUSTED!

DES-THE-DEALER-NEWS.jpg

card-DES-incarcerated.jpg

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
Authorised Intimidation Level #3

4.png

Current REPUTATION = 95
Current HEAT = 7

SHADOWMEISTER
MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

DUPED
Current REPUTATION = 100
Current HEAT = 4

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

BUSTED!

DES-THE-DEALER-NEWS.jpg

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
SNITCH!

SM.jpg

card-beechy-4-happy.jpg

DICK.gif

CHILLING LIKE A VILLIAN

Current REPUTATION = 85
Current HEAT = 2

SWILOW
MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

MUGGED OFF
Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 2

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

SWILOW.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 60
Current HEAT = 4

BAGSEED
MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

DUPED
Current REPUTATION = 90
Current HEAT = 2

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BAGSEED.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 65
Current HEAT = 3

BPTUBBS
MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

MUGGED OFF
Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 2

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

MURDERED BY HELLBANIANZ

card-albanian-FLATROSH-ANGRY.jpg

card-DES-deceased.jpg

DES-RIP.jpg

R.I.P. DES

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
Authorised Intimidation Level #5

card-blank-LACKEY-dimitri-reveal.jpg

MAN DEM GANG HAVE OPENED A CRACK HOUSE AT 23 MULBERRY GROVE. DIMITRI LUCHIN WAS ORDERED TO CLOSE IT DOWN "IN THE TRADITIONAL WAYS OF HIS PEOPLE". HE LITERALLY BUTCHERED THE UNFORTUNATES HE FOUND THERE - FIVE MEN AND A WOMAN. DIMITRI WILL BE LOOKED AFTER BY FAM IN PRISON, a.k.a. "EASY TIME" AND WAS DELIGHTED TO BE GIVEN PERMISSION TO GO BACK TO THE OLD WAYS...

HE DISMEMBERED THE BODIES OF HIS VICTIMS, ROASTED THEIR BRAINS, BARBECUED THE EARS AND WAS CAUGHT HALFWAY THROUGH HIS BBQ FEAST IN THE GARDEN QUAFFING FROM A JUG OF BLOOD WHEN THE POLICE ARRIVED. THE WORDS "HARSH DONS" AND GANG SIGNS WERE FOUND DAUBED IN BLOOD ON EVERY WALL OF THE PROPERTY

Current REPUTATION = 110
Current HEAT = 4

CDUGGLES
MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

MUGGED OFF
REPUTATION = 80
HEAT = 0

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

CD.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 60
Current HEAT = 2

MADNESS00
MISSION #1
MONEY LAUNDERING

MUGGED OFF
Current REPUTATION = 80
Current HEAT = 0

MISSION #2
THE DRUG DEALER

BUSTED!

DES-THE-DEALER-NEWS.jpg

BONUS MISSION #2
CRACK HOUSE
"BIGGER FISH TO FRY"

COMIC-MADNESS.jpg

Current REPUTATION = 70
Current HEAT = 2

FAM.png

Last edited:
Feedback from the Fans of FAM

PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM USER WHO WISHES TO BE KNOWN AS:
"KERB"

This is a pseudonym

KERB Applauded the raising of the conundrum of the purpose of incarceration being for punishment or rehabilitation in the public eye but added: "I am fucking appalled nobody else on this forum has realised this thread is inherently unethical? What gives you the right to treat real lives as spectacle?"

A question that is easy for KERB to ask, but difficult to answer