Fam: London's gangster stars

I have to go with Willliam. Corrupt charities are big money.

Although he might just have a borrowed for a court appearance for dumping Preparation H and expired antibiotics in Syria for a Pharma Company.

Bagseed has solid logic, but Helen looks like a madam who was a mail bride herself.

I would pick Andrew, but it's winner take all here with c-Dugz.

William it is.

Doesn't anyone else think it looks like someone is sucking William's dick, but they've been edited out of the photo?

Doesn't anyone else think it looks like someone is sucking William's dick, but they've been edited out of the photo?

Keen observation young shadowmeister...
perhaps there is a mystery afoot.

who was sucking Williams dick and why is LEET trying to hide it?

I think our resident GAME MASTER is the secret head of a prostitution ring that caters specifically to criminals. All of the photos he's posting are actually his Johns (and Janes). He realized that the only photo of William he had on hand was one he was asked to shoot (the original William had blown up to life-size and it hangs above his bed), so LEET had to do some quick ninja Photoshopping.

I believe it was Helen. I did some digital forensic work on the images, carefully plotting the angles of William's guidehand and spectrally assessing the whiteness of his knuckles against the contours of her skull, her apparent height and every single Helen ever has been a dirty fucking whore.

Though I am gravely concerned that Bill is concealing something in his right pocket.

Episode #2: KILOS, KILLERS AND COPS

FROM THE MAKERS OF
TOP DOG
EXCLUSIVE TO BLUELIGHT

FAM.png

LONDONS GANGSTER STARS

WHAT HAPPENS TO FAM WHEN THE TOP DOG GOES TO JAIL?

FEATURING

card-DES-1.jpg

&

card-beechy-4-comment.jpg

240 KILOS OF COKE!
24 HOURS TO SELL IT!
THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE BLOW BUSINESS!

coming-soon.jpg

Oh sorry I thought I was asking a friendly question lol

This is THE FAM, after all. You have to get a thick skin for this type of career.

He posted a schedule you thilly goose. Mondays are trailer days, fridays are results, saturdays are new missions.

It was late Sunday night for you, bub. For the Brits, it was Monday morning since they're in the future.

It was actually Monday night, you all got it wrong. Die.

Bonus Mission #1 CHADWICK ESPLANADE

FAM.png

LONDON'S GANGSTER STARS

INTRODUCING:

KRISTIAN "ANGEL" McCANN

JUSTIN-ALT-KRISTIAN-WILKES.jpg

"This is business. And this punk is making it very personal."

BONUS MISSION#1

The FAM is without a leader. He's gone away for a bit. But everybody knows what to do anyway. He's just a figurehead right?

For this bonus episode of FAM you are KRISTIAN "ANGEL" McCANN the CAPO BASTONE and the ENFORCER of FAM, the number-two guy.

The rather grandly named CHADWICK ESPLANADE is a small square of 8 commercial premises with parking near the river. Your FAM bagman went there this week to collect the usual protection money and PETER McALLUM the proprietor of a small boutique there has told him that none of the business in the CHADWICK ESPLANADE would be paying FAM protection money ever again...

card-VICTIM-PETER.jpg

Normally in this situation you'd seek the advice of the TOP DOG but he's in the POUND, anyway you've been doing this job for so long you know what to do FFS.

YOUR OPTIONS ARE:

DO FUCK ALL
MINUS 10 REPUTATION

ORDER LEVEL #1 INTIMIDATION
PLUS 5 REPUTATION
PLUS 1 HEAT
USING:

card-enforcer-caroline.jpg

ORDER LEVEL #2 INTIMIDATION
PLUS 10 REPUTATION
PLUS 2 HEAT
USING:

card-TUTI-NANGS-LACKEY.jpg

ORDER LEVEL #3 INTIMIDATION
PLUS 15 REPUTATION
PLUS 3 HEAT
USING:

card-enforcer-shrek.jpg

SNITCH
MINUS 2 HEAT
USING:

card-beechy-2-comment.jpg

FAM.png
"AN OFFER THEY CAN'T REFUSE"

LEVEL #1 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to administer a beating to the enemy using BLUNT WEAPONS such as bricks, baseball bats, walls, doors, stairs and so forth, additionally smash up surrounding environment.
HEAT MODIFIER = +1
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +5

Typically a solid beating and smashing up the gaff.

LEVEL #2 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #1 plus an IMPROMPTU TORTURE SESSION
HEAT MODIFIER = +2
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +10

Typically something thought up by the LACKEY perhaps fingers slammed in doors, dentistry work with a black&decker, head squeezed in vice and so forth

LEVEL #3 INTIMIDATION
LACKEY to perform all as LEVEL #2 plus LIFE CHANGING INJURIES
HEAT MODIFIER = +3
REPUTATION MODIFIER = +15

Typically an eye removed, CHELSEA SMILE perhaps, fingers removed with bolt croppers and so forth; again exact details dependent on the LACKEY used