• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to dose heroin for snorting?

Tuturucy

Greenlighter
Hey, due to medical issues and intense medical upkeep of a re-assigned body part of mine, I need strong pain killers, but thanks to my opiate receptor deficiency, I tend to need more opiates for the same pain killing effect then others (Post surgery in the hospital, I had to take a full shot army level shot of medical grade morphine because I was constantly in pain. The shot calmed the pain down for some hours.)
The Doctors here in the Netherlands deem my condition treatable, (so they're no longer prescribing oxycodon or codein or oxycodon) but doing so will result in severe loss of surgery results. Which I do not want to do, but with due time, it will heal on its own as long as I keep my medical maintenance up. Which is really painful without painkillers. So, I am on the deep web, your usual markets, having bought some afghan heroin with BTC. The seller is quite credible and apparently the heroin is high grade (For safety's sake I will assume it really is uncut, high grade afghan heroin)

EDIT: To Clarify, in order to make the pain bearable enough to get my medical thing done (which I need to perform once every 24 or 48 hours) I needed to take 120-160mgs of codeine all at once, along with 1-2 grams of paracetamol. Or half a bottle of Martini Bianco, I am a lightweight with alcohol, CBD doesn't kill pain for me btw. I am aware that there are posts out there describing appropriate starting dosages. But not everyone that asks such questions is already consistently on Benzos and has an opiate receptor deficiency.

I am on Diazepam (Valium 7.5mg) and Alprazolam retard 0.5mg (Xanax) per day for 3-4 months already.

I plan on snorting the heroin, I got good safe needles (I don't re-use or share needles, they're cheap as fuck and I am not dumb) and the needles are thin and long, so I can do either Intravenous or intramuscular but I dont like the process of injecting myself again. So I plan on settling with the 80% bio-availability of snorting, compared to the 95-100% of injecting.

Since medically licensed practitioners here don't condone of heroin use, if they were any bit smarter, I wouldn't have to get illegal drugs in the first place. I am here to ask what would be the medically wisest dosage to start with in regards of snorting. I only care about the painkilling effects.
I plan on getting the drugs tested too, easily done in Amsterdam, but that takes a week, so I will be using it before I get the results.

Any help is appreciated.

Well obviously it's not advised to use black market heroin especially with a tolerance as low as yours but it sounds like you are going to use it, so might as well be safe.

You still don't know the potency or will you ever unless you get every batch lab tested, so assume 100% purity. Start with 10mg snorted, you're going to need a scale capable of measuring with +/-1mg precision.

If you cheap out on the scale you are going to need to use volumetric dosing where you dissolve Xmg of heroin in Xml of water. This will lower the margin of error that comes with eyeballing doses. You will still need to weigh out the amount you intend to dissolve but you will be measuring out larger amounts due to the less accurate scale so you won't be able to eyeball the smaller amounts necessary to dose at your tolerance.

The only problem with volumetric dosing heroin is that after a certain unspecified amount of time the water will turn the heroin back into plain old morphine.

If you have any questions on volumetric dosing feel free to ask.

Black market heroin is essentially my only option since going to the red light district RLD, here I'll just get heavily diluted heroin. And getting more trash in my body is not something I am after. My current coping mechanism is alcohol and I prefer not to get addicted to that crap. Plus, as a woman I'd rather not go out alone into the RLD looking for drugs at the time of day when the dealers are most out and about. (Although it would have been nice to come across some white heroin. Thats the medical grade stuff I'd prefer working with.)

The volumetric dosing thing is really interesting, but I went and bought a precise scale for €31, 10g - 0.001g. Which isn't the most precise, but its the best within a budget, so I will undercut the dosage to like 9mg (0.009g) on the display just to be safe. I care a lot about safe drug usage and good dosing. And I plan on getting some pure MDMA crystals in the near future for when I can go partying again, properly dosing that stuff too is a good idea, since I got some pretty shitty GABA receptors that will hate me post MDMA use. So it's a nice future investment I suppose.

One thing I am curious about though, what made you think I have a low tolerance? xD I got an opiate receptor deficiency, meaning opiates bind less well, and for reference, I am 189 cms (6''2'') and 69-70 kgs (152 pounds)
I don't mean anything by it, just curious how you drew that conclusion since I have an opiate receptor deficiency. I am just a lightweight with alcohol and cannabis.

All I would say is start as small as humanly possible. I did a similar thing with no tolerance and ended up ODing on the highway. Not a good end result trust me

I say you have a small tolerance because 160mg of codeine is not that much, at least compared to many of the opiate users on this site. Maybe i just have a skewed frame of reference having mostly dealt with recreational users but the jump from 160mg of codeine to heroin seems pretty big in my book.

I need extra opiates for pain & am also a European woman using h nasally, purely for pain bc the strongest opiates here don't work for me. I get my stuff from the street, though I've had extremely pure Afghani #3 h here.

I recommend you convert a small amount to the salt form in liquid, bc it is a lot more effective nasally in that form. I find it's not worth making less than .5 g at a time. Add distilled water, just enough to mostly cover the h (around 1ml), in a small heatproof bowl or cup. Then fill a larger heatproof bowl with boiling water & put the smaller bowl inside. Slowly add acid (I use hcl, but you can use white vinegar or citric acid) until all the h goes into solution & it looks nearly translucent, like black coffee. If it's quite murky it probably needs more acid. I generally need to change the hot water out with new boiling hot water 3x. I also stir & carefully break up the rock. Then I pour the solution into a shot glass (as v shaped as possible), and wait at least an hour, ideally 6hrs, for the cut/plant matter to fall to the bottom. Remove the top layer & administer nasally with an eyedropper. Note: I find this procedure works best with at least 5g, & usually make 10g batches.

To test how much you need, I'd dilute a little bit of the gravity filtered solution until it is dark amber coloured & try it one drop at a time. Wait 15min before trying more.

I have had pure white medical grade h before, when my pain first started, & 1mg was enough for me then. But now I use .6-1g daily (pre filtration amounts), of street h. My pain is really extreme though. The stuff I get is usually around 30% cut.

It definitely couldn't hurt to just snort 5mg of powder, but I really find snorting powder wasteful & so much less effective. But it would be a good test of your tolerance. I prefer nasal use over all other methods as it is the least sedating/mind fogging.

Thanks for the methodology, it looks quite interesting and something I should pick up on, I could always use the eye dropper anally if the plug is big enough. I already take a progesterone supplement every day. Wouldnt make much of a difference. The heroin I got is also an Afghani #3, from <snip>
The dude has got good reviews on his heroin, so I am hoping its as pure as people say it is.

For now I will keep to snorting, thanks for telling me to stick to a dose like <5mg, I would have probably went with 9mg on my first time if I didn't get proper warnings. I don't want to get knocked out while medding. I need to lie down and stick dildos up my vagina to stretch it out, I can't have me passing out.

Providing a URL/ link to a Dark Net Heroin merchant is def against the rules. JA

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious...I know that issues with your adrenal system can cause problems with opioid binding in the brain, as well as disrupt your hormones. Is that what you're talking about when you say that you need higher levels of pain medications than most?

Btw, just to be safe, I'd get a pulse oximeter so you can check your oxygen levels while using heroin, as you're also taking benzos, just to help you stay a bit safer and make sure you're not taking too much.

I need extra opiates for pain & am also a European woman using h nasally, purely for pain bc the strongest opiates here don't work for me. I get my stuff from the street, though I've had extremely pure Afghani #3 h here.

I recommend you convert a small amount to the salt form in liquid, bc it is a lot more effective nasally in that form. I find it's not worth making less than .5 g at a time. Add distilled water, just enough to mostly cover the h (around 1ml), in a small heatproof bowl or cup. Then fill a larger heatproof bowl with boiling water & put the smaller bowl inside. Slowly add acid (I use hcl, but you can use white vinegar or citric acid) until all the h goes into solution & it looks nearly translucent, like black coffee. If it's quite murky it probably needs more acid. I generally need to change the hot water out with new boiling hot water 3x. I also stir & carefully break up the rock. Then I pour the solution into a shot glass (as v shaped as possible), and wait at least an hour, ideally 6hrs, for the cut/plant matter to fall to the bottom. Remove the top layer & administer nasally with an eyedropper. Note: I find this procedure works best with at least 5g, & usually make 10g batches.

To test how much you need, I'd dilute a little bit of the gravity filtered solution until it is dark amber coloured & try it one drop at a time. Wait 15min before trying more.

I have had pure white medical grade h before, when my pain first started, & 1mg was enough for me then. But now I use .6-1g daily (pre filtration amounts), of street h. My pain is really extreme though. The stuff I get is usually around 30% cut.

It definitely couldn't hurt to just snort 5mg of powder, but I really find snorting powder wasteful & so much less effective. But it would be a good test of your tolerance. I prefer nasal use over all other methods as it is the least sedating/mind fogging.
Could you dissolve it in small amount of water and wait for the water to evaporate?

Thanks for the methodology, it looks quite interesting and something I should pick up on, I could always use the eye dropper anally if the plug is big enough. I already take a progesterone supplement every day. Wouldnt make much of a difference. The heroin I got is also an Afghani #3, from <snip>
The dude has got good reviews on his heroin, so I am hoping its as pure as people say it is.

For now I will keep to snorting, thanks for telling me to stick to a dose like <5mg, I would have probably went with 9mg on my first time if I didn't get proper warnings. I don't want to get knocked out while medding. I need to lie down and stick dildos up my vagina to stretch it out, I can't have me passing out.

Providing a URL/ link to a Dark Net Heroin merchant is def against the rules. JA

I wouldn't use the eyedropper anally, as it would be difficult to administer. I have plugged my solution before (using a well lubed 5ml syringe without needle), but I find I need a lot more for the same pain relief, it doesn't last as long, and is more sedating. So I stick to nasal use with rare exceptions.

Btw I'm on 15mg diazepam also, for muscle tension/spasticity. I agree it's so stupid h isn't used medicinally more.

Let us know how you make out & what dose works for you.

Last edited:
Could you dissolve it in small amount of water and wait for the water to evaporate?

You mean, after the acid + heat process to convert it to the salt form? Yes, absolutely. And that is what I do with the solution when it's done - I put the top, mostly cut-free layer in a shallow bowl & evaporate the water off. Then I rehydrate small amounts using 1-3mls water when I need to refill my bottle. I use a 10ml bottle but it's usually only a quarter to a third full at most. That lasts me a few days. More than 2-3 & it starts hydrolysing to morphine too much/too fast (which is why I don't keep the bulk in solution). But keeping the solution very concentrated in my bottle slows this process. And I rinse my nose with saline a lot between doses. Otherwise it gets clogged up & the h just drips down my throat with little nasal absorption, becoming morphine in my stomach.

Started first time heroin use, I did a tiny dot, my scale for some reason has trouble reading weight below 4mg, so it was like 2mg at best.
Pretty high, no feeling of getting hit, which is good, is what I wanted to avoid. I hate how it feels, always hated opioid highs, they just make me feel paranoid like I'll die, I hate the effects it has on my breathing too. Over the time I was in the hospital and post operatively when I took a lot of prescription meds too. I just hated the high. So unless my body wants to create a physical dependence, once I can drop heroin I doubt Ill have much trouble quitting with a few weeks of suboxone at worst.

I did a very small bump and it works. Feel like I should have done even less. What I did was already very minimal.

So I did like 10mgs, high, but didn't kill the pain. It reduced different pain. But it didn't kill granulation inflammatory pain. My Mu receptors are probably just fucked since opiates never helped during dilation anyway. So now I got half a gram of heroin to get rid of, woot woot. Opiate highs fucking suck, I got 5 grams of MDMA crystals coming here, gonna test it for purity and then snort away my pain and let my vagina shrink to nothingness fucking hate my genital reassignment surgery. I would rather be dead. Piece of shit brain can't fucking respond to opiates properly. If at all. Ill just OD everyday on NSAIds, shitty fucking brain. First time I did opiates I didn't even get nauseas, let alone puke. Ill just stick to different drugs and ruin my pitifully meaningless and shite existence in this horrid capitalist society that way.

Peace

Eek, I'm really sorry it didn't help but very glad you didn't OD. I take it you're MTF? Do you have proper support? I have to disagree about capitalism & your existence, which is certainly not meaningless. I also hate how opiates/opioids make me feel. Maybe our brains are similar (I suspect I might have an androgynous brain). There are certain kinds of pain opiates aren't as effective for & inflammation is a common such one. I assume you've tried all the NSAIDs, but what about corticosteroids? Were they not considered for some reason? I'd recommend an anti inflammatory lifestyle for sure - really helps my RA - I do a combo of the Weston A Price diet & rather extreme intermittent fasting. The latter turns on a gene that initiates a bunch of other changes that reduce inflammation. Better than any med I've tried.

Btw, you could try it orally. I find both IV & oral feel pretty similar. Too sedating but sometimes much better for pain.