View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best Ketamin for social nights

Samwell21

Greenlighter
Hi guys, my partner and I like to take Ketamin once in a while. I have a much higher tolerance than her and if she ends up with really strong gear she spins out on even the tiniest of bumps. When we get some ket that we can rail multiple lines she really enjoys the feeling as it's gradual rather than an instant hit. I am looking to buy on dark web in bulk so I'm just wondering what purity would be good for social. I have seen 70% all way up to 90%+ . I just want my partner to be able to sit and do lines with me without being span out and feeling sick. Cheers

Err, ok well in ANY case you ideally want the highest purity available right? You want to know what you're putting into your body and minimize unknown adulterants.

If your partner is getting uncomfortably high from the drug, just do less of it/smaller lines. It makes zero sense to buy lower quality drugs just so you can do a physically larger amount of it. If you're so inclined, get the high purity stuff and dilute it with something safe to put up your nose and voila you can now do way more lines of it (but to me this still sounds incredibly silly). Nobody should feel pressured to do more drugs than they're comfortable with, its not a competition, why do they need to somehow "match" your consumption?

In any case, I'd suggest reading through some other posts on here about the risks of ketamine, as it gains popularity, the risk of internal organ damage from even moderate use is becoming apparent.

Hi hilopsilo,

I completely understand what you are saying and I feel like I have probably miss worded my initial post completely. I would never pressure my partner into taking more than she ever wanted to. It was her that said that she prefers the key that doesn't knock her off her feet. I would never want adulterer stuff, perhaps what I should of asked is what it can be safely cut with so she can enjoy it with out it pushing her over the edge. I know it seems very backwards what I am asking, but when she tries very pure stuff it hits her so hard she doesn't enjoy it, but when she does less pure stuff ( she still does tiny lines) she really enjoys the feeling.

I have read up on Ketamin and it is something we both rarely do because of the damage it can cause. All of our drug use is kept to a minimum and used for special occasions. Which is why I wanted to buy in bulk so that when we do decide to have a night together on something I make sure we are safe while also allowing her to enjoy it.

I hope that clarifies what I am after. Despite it being a bit backwards haha

Thanks

I'd say just do even tinier lines, and fewer of them. Like I said you could research some inert substance to cut it with, but I believe putting anything up your nose does damage your sinuses so its just better to have less material going up there period.

If a key bump is strong, you might be getting a different dissociative rather than ketamine. There are many drugs related to ketamine that give rather similar effects, that are available cheaply and legally, that are much more potent. Even 100% pure ketamine won't be very strong with just a key bump. You might be getting DCK (deschloroketamine), or O-PCE, or something like that. of course the only way to tell for sure is to test it.

If a key bump is strong, you might be getting a different dissociative rather than ketamine. There are many drugs related to ketamine that give rather similar effects, that are available cheaply and legally, that are much more potent. Even 100% pure ketamine won't be very strong with just a key bump. You might be getting DCK (deschloroketamine), or O-PCE, or something like that. of course the only way to tell for sure is to test it.

I rarely do K, zero tolerance, a key bump of quality K will definitely get me quite high (key bump is also a vague unit of measure). I took too big of a "key bump" one time at a festival and could barely stand. It also generally makes me feel sick at some point, not a fan.

samwell, if you're simply doing this in the privacy of your home, you could get a cheap scale and weigh the lines, thats what I did when i'd do ketamine at home.

@Samwell21 Buy S+ isomer Ketamine, should be available on the DW. Might be a bit more expensive than regular racemic, but will not be as physically sedating/paralyzing.
Nausea is also less likely.
It will be a bit more visual/psychedelic.
Get a decent mg scale and accurately measure your doses, first time go for 30mg max expecially your partner.

Yea the problem is a ?key bump? is far from a form of measurement. It all depends on how much you get on the end of the key. I go for 10-20mg little guys, people I know may do much more.

But I agree with Hilo. NEVER buy less pure drugs if said drug is feeling too potent at whatever dosage, just lower the dosage and get yourself a cheap milligram scale to do so. This is the mentality that makes dealers cut drugs for the ?better? of their customers which invariably leads different levels of cut batch to batch and the potential for overdose.

Don?t do key bumps, pour it out on a table and start off with tiny tiny bumps. I?m talking 3-10mg sized. Then just add on more if it ain?t working. Using a key IMO is a bitch and wasteful, if you insist on sniffing the K right out the bag, use the corner of a card instead.

-GC

@Samwell21 Buy S+ isomer Ketamine, should be available on the DW. Might be a bit more expensive than regular racemic, but will not be as physically sedating/paralyzing.
Nausea is also less likely.
It will be a bit more visual/psychedelic.
Get a decent mg scale and accurately measure your doses, first time go for 30mg max expecially your partner.

The S-isomer is roughly 4-5 times as potent as a dissociative as the R-isomer, meaning esketamine is going to be almost twice as potent per mg than regular (racemic, RS-) ketamine. If the OP is so hung up about being able to rail it in lines, they (or their gf) are going to have even more of a problem with esketamine. Also, I am pretty sure that even esketamine will still make you nauseous if you don't take it on an empty stomach.

I fully agree about carefully measuring the doses though (a decent scale like the Gemini-20 can be had for 30$, and it is sufficiently accurate for weighing out doses of around ~20mg). At the very least, weighing it out could give someone a better idea about how much material actually is in their average "lines" and "bumps".

OP, I believe you when you're saying you're not pressuring your partner to take more ketamine than they can handle, but peer pressure can often happen on a subconscious and unintentional level. Rather than diluting her stuff, just tell her to do smaller lines/bumps, and wait longer before re-dosing, reassuring her that this is not a competition, and that everyone's "ideal" dosage is different. After all, people do not water down whiskey by a factor of 1:10 in order to chug it from a beer mug; they just use shot glasses instead.

Ketamine is not an excessively potent compound; not that I'd ever argue in favor of "eyeballing" dosages, but this isn't PCP, where a mere 10 mg would be strong enough to completely floor the average person. It is thus not necessary to further cut the drug; just do smaller doses.

In general, it is better to get beyond the idea that doses of drugs are to be measured in extremely vague arbitrary units like "lines" and "bumps", and instead try to get a feeling for measuring doses in milligrams (even if its only a rough approximate). One cannot expect to have everything come in a concentration where a 100-pound-woman with no tolerance can snort similar-sized lines to a 220 pound male with a certain degree of tolerance.

Yea the problem is a ?key bump? is far from a form of measurement. It all depends on how much you get on the end of the key. I go for 10-20mg little guys, people I know may do much more.

Yeah that's true, this guy who was a big-time K fiend at a party that I met, when I told him he could do a key bump of MXE, took a HUGE load on a key before I could stop him. I weighed my supply afterwards and he had done about 130mg in one key bump. Of course that's an extreme case, but "key bump" is hardly a unit of measurement.

Yeah that's true, this guy who was a big-time K fiend at a party that I met, when I told him he could do a key bump of MXE, took a HUGE load on a key before I could stop him. I weighed my supply afterwards and he had done about 130mg in one key bump. Of course that's an extreme case, but "key bump" is hardly a unit of measurement.

Good grief, Snoop. A bump may not be a specific weight or volume, but that's really taking advantage of your generosity. Some people..

OP, as others have said, always go for the highest purity possible as you don't want to be putting mysterious bulking agents up your nose. Maybe she could try a dilute nasal spray instead of bumps or lines?

Oh yeah the guy was a straight up fiend. Shortly after the bump he started talking nonsense and interjecting himself into every conversation as if people were talking to or about him, and within 20 minutes after the "bump" he was full-on harrassing me and all my friends who had MXE about "just one more bump". I've never seen someone fiend so hard for dissos, it was actually quite sad in addition to being really annoying. I eventually had to yell at him, because he was harrassing my friend who is too nice to ever say no so hard, that my friend came up to me and asked me for help.

The S-isomer is roughly 4-5 times as potent as a dissociative as the R-isomer, meaning esketamine is going to be almost twice as potent per mg than regular (racemic, RS-) ketamine. If the OP is so hung up about being able to rail it in lines, they (or their gf) are going to have even more of a problem with esketamine. Also, I am pretty sure that even esketamine will still make you nauseous if you don't take it on an empty stomach.

I fully agree about carefully measuring the doses though (a decent scale like the Gemini-20 can be had for 30$, and it is sufficiently accurate for weighing out doses of around ~20mg). At the very least, weighing it out could give someone a better idea about how much material actually is in their average "lines" and "bumps".

OP, I believe you when you're saying you're not pressuring your partner to take more ketamine than they can handle, but peer pressure can often happen on a subconscious and unintentional level. Rather than diluting her stuff, just tell her to do smaller lines/bumps, and wait longer before re-dosing, reassuring her that this is not a competition, and that everyone's "ideal" dosage is different. After all, people do not water down whiskey by a factor of 1:10 in order to chug it from a beer mug; they just use shot glasses instead.

Ketamine is not an excessively potent compound; not that I'd ever argue in favor of "eyeballing" dosages, but this isn't PCP, where a mere 10 mg would be strong enough to completely floor the average person. It is thus not necessary to further cut the drug; just do smaller doses.

In general, it is better to get beyond the idea that doses of drugs are to be measured in extremely vague arbitrary units like "lines" and "bumps", and instead try to get a feeling for measuring doses in milligrams (even if its only a rough approximate). One cannot expect to have everything come in a concentration where a 100-pound-woman with no tolerance can snort similar-sized lines to a 220 pound male with a certain degree of tolerance.

I agree completely, except I am kind of unable to conceive drug use without an accuratish mg scale.
They should just get one so his GF can titrate up to a comfortable dose.
Thus I recommended getting the S+ Ket.

I would like to elaborate on the nausea/empty stomach point you made: vomiting when unconscious is one of the major dangers of ketamine, if one is laying supine it could lead to suffocation if unsupervised.
I remember an episode where I passed around a mirror with some rather good ket lines, and being already high on MDMA and Ket I forgot one of the people I was offering it had drunk quite a lot of alcohol.
Fast forward 10 mins, a guy we had just met, woke me from my hole and said my buddy was suffocating himself with his vomit but he had turned him over on his side and was now fine. 8o
It is so much better to be on an empty stomach, effects are stronger, no nausea, no risk of suffocating.

Yeah there is really no excuse to not have a milligram scale. You can order an AWS Gemini-20 on Amazon for about $25. Make sure to look for the .001g scale (milligram) because the less accurate ones cost about the same. It costs less than buying drugs one time and is an invaluable tool for safe drug use.