• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Long Term Comedown: It's good to seek medical help.

district9

Bluelighter
I suffered last summer. I ingested what was supposed to be molly and yet it turned out to be something awful. n-ethylpentylone. Street name is bath salt. When I tried to do on line research for it all I could obtain was that the LTC will go away by itself. And that seeking medical help for it was useless. That simply is not correct. Not in my case. I sought help and I'm glad I did.

Please get out there and seek out help if you're suffering from any of this. Here is the website that helped me find the right place to go.

https://www.naminycmetro.org/mica-support-group/

or just do a google for MICA DRUG SUPPORT.

Don't just sit and suffer. Give yourself a helping hand. I take Paxil and Busipirone. They helped me greatly. This LTC was the worst thing that ever happened to me in my life. And now I am glad it did because these meds have helped me in more ways than one. And I hope this post will help others find the right path for themselves.

Thanks and good luck!

I saw him post a few times in the LTC thread. His symptoms were the same as everyone elses or very similar with maybe a few differences.

It seems like he had anexity and panic, not the physical/visual stuff. I’m the opposite.

Thanks for posting this brother. How long do you plan on being on this medication? Did you suffer any sides from the medicine? Please let?s me know.

As someone who recommends against most modern medical help for LTC, I think it should be noted that most (like myself) don?t say ?useless? but do tell people to take what they say with a grain of salt. Just as you shouldn?t take what someone says online as 100% fact either.. This seems hard for people though and it?s usually all or none.

I second the last posters question too, how long do you plan on staying on this medication? What happens when you stop taking it? Is this sustainable or are you just gonna wind up back at square one after you stop?

These are all legitimate questions, not to be that guy, but I?ve seen people get stuck relying on medications for this kinda thing. If you can just stop them and go back to life normally, then I?d agree this is huge.

-GC

To answer everyone's questions: What I went through was pure hell. Almost four months of Fear, anxiety, panic, etc etc. I am glad I found the help I needed. I'm simply sharing my side of things just like anyone else would. There's no agenda here.

If you think you can just do nothing and it will go away or think there are other avenues for you to take, please do. I am just sharing info and hoping that someone out there who is going through hell like I did might be served well by my post.

If I can help just one person, it's worth it. But I'm talking to everyone here.

How long do I plan on taking these meds? I don't know. Everyone is different. I wouldn't mind taking the meds for a long time. These meds are helping me feel better than I used to before any of this nightmare began. So it's all good. The clinic I go to tells me they have helped many people in my condition and those people were able to successfully go back to their normal lives and were slowly weened off the meds.

Side effects: For me, libido kinda low but nothing to worry about. I am told by the physician that when I do finally get off the meds all side effects will go away.

All I know is that I was lucky enough to find the help I needed. I suggest to those who are really hurting to please go find help. Reach out. You might be surprised at how well you'll end up feeling. Use this forum as a suggestion of ideas and testimonials. But not a definite answer. Listen to your own gut feelings and follow through. That's what I did and it lead me to getting help.

Good Luck!!!!

Also....I'm not going to be around on this forum that much, I need to move on with my life. I only ask that some of you might do well to share this info with others. And in doing so, you may very well be able to help them find the help they need....and fully recover!!!!

Thanks!

Also....I'm not going to be around on this forum that much, I need to move on with my life. I only ask that some of you might do well to share this info with others. And in doing so, you may very well be able to help them find the help they need....and fully recover!!!!

Thanks!

So no visual symptoms?

Did you have memory issues?

Hi ZeroLuck. I wish I had had the physical or memory issues instead of the psychological torture I went through. My issues were the most severe case of anxiety and panic. It was awful. And yet here I am feeling incredibly better and happy. And loving life.

Thank God I went out and sought help. Google up "MICA (Mental Illness due to Chemical Abuse)" and you should find the MICA website and info. I really hope that those suffering through this kind of serotonin syndrome find the help they need.

God Speed.