Hi Guys, Need Some info

Hanjo

Greenlighter
Hi,
I have no idea of what is cutting & bulking ? can you explain ?
I'm 30 years old and after 15 years of heroin addiction & sedentary lifestyle i've lost all my strength. Hopefuly methadone dont made me a big fat guy, i'm 1m80 for 80 kg.
I try to do some sport, but i'm thinking of taking some supplement.
Can you give me some help ?

Hey bud and yes exercise will be an awesome start. Don't really think you need any supplements except for B12 to help with energy and overall alertness and the feeling of wanting to do something. i started with a 45-60 min walk that turned into a walk/jog for a few weeks to actually doing a full jog for 30min odd. In the beginning you gonna feel like not doing anything but keep pushing through and you will see your mindset and body will change to the poiny that you wanna do it every day.

Also another thing to look at is your diet and intake of certain foods. Sort that out in a healthy way and a way to give you energy at the right times and it will get better and you will enjoy it.

oh and on the question of bulking and cutting its all about calories in and out. Consume less calories then your body needs and you will lose weight and eat more then your body uses/needs and you will pick up weight. But that you can sort out with a calorie counting app.

best of luck to you.

Thanks bro
I was thinking about taking supplement because i know opioids can cause a depletion of testosterone, i did some blood analysis and i'm a little beyond the normal level in testosterone.

Thanks bro
I was thinking about taking supplement because i know opioids can cause a depletion of testosterone, i did some blood analysis and i'm a little beyond the normal level in testosterone.

Beyond as in too low or high? I'd try to get a doctor on board to correct any issues in that regard.
Coffeeshroom hit the nail on the head. Try to optimize everything diet wise and get into physical fitness gradually. You're still young so the body is pretty resilient and will able to recover from damage you may have done through diet and personal fitness without needing to add anything extra in aside from getting your testosterone corrected if it's low.

Yeah the easiest would be to get your test levels checked and take it from there. Most of the time you can correct that with a proper long PCT but if that doesn't help then TRT will have to be an option at the end of the day. I'm also on TRT and that has helped me a lot with depression and energy and just the overall feeling of wanting to do something. My current trt dose is 100mg test cyp once a week. Before i was on Nebido (test undecanoate)
but that wasn't working for me as i couldn't reach stable blood concentration levels hence i swapped over to Test Cyp.

Hope this helps. Ask away if you need any more info or help and i can provide or help you in the right direction.