Have to pee
Whoa is me
He he he

Whoop dee doo
Have to poo
Boo hoo hoo
Whoa is you

Last edited:
It was rather clever, thanks for sharing nutty! :)

Little rhymes like this can cheer me up sometimes. I'm sure it brightened others' days too :)

Really dark one...

There once was a man from Naples who's head was full of staples
He drank and he drank, his breath was quite rank and he constantly fell over tables

Last edited:
Really dark one...

There once was a man from Naples who's head was full of staples
He drank and he drank, his breath was quite rank and he constantly fell over tables

ahahahaha, not too dark though. Mild honestly, just an honest limerick-like rhyme about an alcoholic. Thanks for sharing man.

You have a nice low-culture writing style that would bridge well with high-culture ideas, writing styles etc. in a book. My favorite novels are those that bridge low-high culture. Or my novel which bridges no-low-high culture.

^ oh, but the ennui! It's, beautiful. A cry of a voice in the darkness.;)

However, there is this.

I slit the sheet,
the sheet I slit,
and on the slitted sheet I sit.

...I smell plagiarism.

ahahahaha, not too dark though. Mild honestly, just an honest limerick-like rhyme about an alcoholic. Thanks for sharing man.

You have a nice low-culture writing style that would bridge well with high-culture ideas, writing styles etc. in a book. My favorite novels are those that bridge low-high culture. Or my novel which bridges no-low-high culture.

That was an amazing critique, CH...did you ever consider writing, or a course in it - seems like you have potential? ;)

Last edited:
Haha. Thanks. I wouldn't look too much into it. Just bored.

Being just bored is how I started my novel, and I try not to dismiss smaller works of literature, no matter how serious or un-serious they may be. Little ditties, sayings, etc. are things you'll see in books like 1984. Still totally worthwhile for Words. *thumbs up*

That was an amazing critique, CH...did you ever consider writing, or a course in it - seems like you have potential? ;)

Nope, never. Bigly covfefe hamberders and mathamphetamine are on my free hours for today, and then I have to get a list of commands from Putin and follow them to a T or he'll have Melania whacked.

Yall are easily amused
And it leaves me real confused
At least I don't feel used
But maybe a bit bemused =D

I should stop while I'm behind
With another stupid rhyme
But all I have is time
So I guess it's not a crime

Last edited: