• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Cold Turkey Valium/Zoloft/Baclofen

ShakyDetox

Greenlighter
I am currently using 30mg valium, 100mg zoloft and 30mg baclofen. I am in tolerance for the Valium, Zoloft does nothing and I get withdrawls like GHB from Baclofen.
I am want to cold turkey all of them at once since I am in tolerance from the Valium I could not tapper the Baclofen and I have been kindled by benzo's and tapering does not work...
I was thinking to use Phenibut to avoid grand mal seizures and psychosis etc.

That's really sketchy to try to cold turkey them all at once. Also, phenibut and baclofen are cross-tolerant (both are GABA-B agonists though phenibut is also a gabapentinoid) so you'd need to get off the phenibut afterwards. If I were you, I would taper down off of each at a time, not all at once. Honestly the benzo withdrawal is the most dangerous, and phenibut isn't going to prevent seizures or psychosis from it. If you try to withdraw cold turkey from all 3 (all of them have significant withdrawal syndrome individually), you're in very real danger of seizures or even death.

How long have you been taking each drug? If it's anything longer than 2 weeks for each drug, then what you are suggesting is highly unrecommendable and extremely dangerous, even potentially fatal.

The valium and baclofen will carry near identical withdrawal symptoms. The list is nearly identical to benzodiazepines(valium), although they may onset differently and the experience may be different, it really sounds like what you are contemplating is a recipe for disaster.

Also, in addition to what Shadow mentioned about phenibut, it is also addictive and causes physical dependence/tolerance, so you'll likely encounter all the same problems with phen as you will with baclofen and valium. Even if it did prevent seizure and psychosis, by the time you are past benzo/baclo WD, you'll have to deal with phenibut dependence/withdrawal.

Honestly, without access to medical help, the only safe way to get off that drug combo is to taper down before stepping off. It's difficult to say how much to taper as it will differ for every individual, but the Ashton manual says something like 10% every 2 weeks(recommends dissolving the pills in a solvent so it's easier to measure 10%). Also, I'd suggest only tapering 1 or 2 of the drugs at a time. You could try something like 10% every 3-4 weeks, only tapering one drug at a time. Really though, if you want to get off immediately, i'd suggest getting the help of a doctor.