• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Daytrana transdermal patches

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
Had a question reguarding thenlabeling and the doseage of a daytrana patch ...so it?s 55 mg in one patch, but says it delvivers 2.2 mg/hr. I mean even over nine hrs at 2.2 mg per hour it?s like what, 20 mg? And even reguardless of that 2.2mg per hr cannot be rite . Anyway so I?m looking at it as there?s 55 mg of methylphenidate in the patch I?ve got and I?m questioning wether to put one on my tounge to absorb it orally. Idk the whole things got me in a tizzy, dunno what to do. I mean shit it?s not even that great of a drug, Ritalin...in my option so idk why I care so much, but if someone could explain to me the delivery system via how much drug is delivered etc etc. And would it be harmful to just put it on my tounge? Shit by the time I get a response I?m sure I?ll have already laid the bitch on my tounge. Idk, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you don't use stims on a regular basis cutting it into smaller pieces might be advisable. In my experience a real heavy dose of methylphenidate had a dirty feel and I did better on a moderate dose. Take a look at this Trip Report and you can get an idea of how some others fared with Daytrana by both ROA's.

362334-Daytrana-First-Time-The-Best-and-Most-Effective-Stimulant-Yet

Also if your patches are old, as in a couple years old, they might delaminate.

Noven has been recalling tens of thousands of boxes of its Daytrana patches from the market because of issues over peeling away a protective liner to deliver the ADHD drug. More recently, the drugmaker has warned customers that the patches are out of stock and won’t be readily available until August.

Noven began recalling more than 125,000 of the methylphenidate transdermal patches in July 2015, but according to the most recent FDA Enforcement report, Noven began retrieving another 22,223 boxes of the patches in different strengths, a recall the FDA only this week classified and posted on its website.
https://www.fiercepharma.com/manufacturing/noven-adhd-patches-short-supply-after-recall