• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine powder back to shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1000

Greenlighter
hello please can someone help me outa friend has some ket powder that he needs to turn back to shard can this be done and if so how?

If the Ketamine is in powder form it probably is not pure, and cannot be recrystallized without being purified first.
This process will reduce the weight and make it harder to dose without a decent scale.
Can I ask why the Ket has to be in shard form?

sorry for late reply
the ket comes in powder form but everyone thinks it rubbish and not pure and all want it in shards
please can you tell me process to purify it and recrystalise im not bothered about lossing weight please please help?

You might try dissolving in Isopropyl alcohol, then let it evaporate at room temp. The alcohol won't hurt the K but if it's cut it might come out "dusty" looking. There's no guarantee without knowing the purity beforehand unfortunately.

Also Welcome to BL Jay

thank you i was think that probably was the best way but i wanted to see if anyone had any different suggestions. and thank you for the welcome

The only other methods I found were from N&PD and used diethyl ether and Heptane for stripping freebase ketamine and recrystalizing. Far too much trouble for trying to get shards back.

my friend is going to try the iso alchol method over weekend ill let u know how he gets on? if he has no luck can you tell me the other method to get shards im not afraid of hard work as long as it get results. sorry for my ignorance but what is N & PD

Last edited:
sorry for late reply
the ket comes in powder form but everyone thinks it rubbish and not pure and all want it in shards
please can you tell me process to purify it and recrystalise im not bothered about lossing weight please please help?

It seems possible that your friend wants to get shards as they would be more popular than powder.
As if he was planning to sell those shards, possibly.

We cannot help anybody in any activity related to the sale of drugs, we only try to help people that decided to use drugs to do so as safely as possible.

N&PD is Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion, our advanced sub forum for drug discussion

sorry for late reply

It seems possible that your friend wants to get shards as they would be more popular than powder.
As if he was planning to sell those shards, possibly.

We cannot help anybody in any activity related to the sale of drugs, we only try to help people that decided to use drugs to do so as safely as possible.

You know Jay, Phobos brings up a very good point that I seem to have overlooked. I'm going to close this as I completely agree we aren't here to help "pretty up" drugs for sale.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.