• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nausia from meth with a twist

Brixxby

Greenlighter

Meth Makes me nauseous.

Hi guys, new here to bluelight. Il get right onto the question, everytime I smoke meth, I get nauseous. I am unsure why, everyone I know who also smokes said its not normal. I can assure everyone, the stuff im getting is safe and pure. Im fron New Zealand, and most chefs here refuse to cut, its a good way to get a visit at the door. Iv seen my fair share of cut meth, my meth is not cut. Its clean good crystal. But most times I smoke, even different stuff from different batches, But I always get sick. Sometimes, I will throw up, wether I eat before and on it, or not. Going on empty stomach, I still get sick, but I don't throw up. Sometimes il dry rench though. If I eat and drink, I feel ok for a little while then it just comes back and I throw up.

Is this toxicity? Or something else? I am generally skinny person, more so than most, but not anorexic. Im wondering if my body is processing it too quickly and maybe im just toooo amped? bodies workin too hard perhaps? in small amounts like one puff or 2 il be sweet. Also I cant pull big hits. If I try smoke a huge cloud, il gag and my throat cuts off mid puff, and I feel like im going to throw up.

My usual activities are just chilling in my room with gf on phone doing not a lot until the sex comes along. But maybe sitting still while amped is apart of it? or im just missing something? When I smoke I don't burn it, so idk why I gag. When I do the same gutache comes along too.

Could I just be allergic? iv smoked for 2 years, smoked quite a lot too. The first few times I was fine, felt good. But nowa days I just get ill. I cant sit there pulling huge hit after hit I get sick. Once I throw up I feel goooooood until a hour or so later and it happens again. I still get high. And enjoy everything else about it.

So what could I be doing wrong? also does smoking a lot of cigarettes while high cause this? And also weed? Ever since I started I smoke weed on it, weed always, people say that can make them sick? iv smoked weed for 10s of years. Never made me sick. But cause iv always smoked weed on meth, maybe it didn't occur to me?
Just giving information on my usual activities and behaviour on meth to try and narrow down the answers.

Iv tried taking Panadol, it sort of helps, more so supresses it but it still ends up happening. Water is easily downable but makes anything come back up real fast. I also drink coffee on it too which I know further intensifies meth high, could be amping just too dam much?

any help is greatly appreciated.
all I can find is answers like, your allergic, or your smoking cut shit. Allergic I cannot be sure maybe its that? but I don't know anyone who is allergic to it? And I can assure my stuff is NOT cut its CLEAN PURE crystal meth. I know what the go is, and its not shit stuff. Its probably cleaner than any American could dream of. So I don't understand why I get sick from it.
considering the first 1-10 times, I felt fine.

PS not sure if it has anything to do with it, But when I had my first hit, I smoked what a regular user would call quite a bit for a first timer. I smoked about 2.5 of a gram. But I did not feel anything? I didn't get that OMG this is Great rushing feeling everyone speaks of? Also when im high, everyones like yeah talking heaps, energetic as hell, always wana do something, talking non stop, when I first started I did get the talkies on, I used to talk non stop, but now that's a rarity, and I don't feel that rushing feeling unles I smoke a huge cloud, which in turn makes me feel ill.

any tips on usage amounts ect would be good or just tips to help me enjoy it without being sick? iv tried eating first starting on a full gut, startin on a empty gut, eating on it and not eating, drinking before and after (water, coffee ect) I don't drink alcohol. Nothing helps. After a few hours after my last hit, just before coming down, I feel pretty good, bu for example, if I smoke in bed during sex, I get sick after moving around.

Is this just a simple need for smoking without weed? less cigarettes? no coffee? Maybe getting more fresh air? maybe being active? to help it get around the body better? any help would be good

Thanks for reply

Anticholinergic drugs like benadryl help nausea, but its not a good idea to combine those with meth. There are bad interactions because vasoconstriction and stuff, afaik. So you shouldnt take those with meth.

However there are some natural anti-nausea products that contain ginger root extract and i think those should be ok to try with meth. I dont believe in those very much but maybe they really help to some people. Im not 100% sure if its safe but it should be its fucking ginger root.

Another thing that comes to my mind is activated charcoal or diosmectite but those are more like for food poisoning and stuff. Not sure about diosmectite+meth safety but it should work on similar mechanism as charcoal.

Also what about chelated magnesium? Should relax muscles and stomach too. Meth users take it for bruxism and stuff.

thanks for fast reply... Do you know what the cause could even be?

I think you've abused meth to the point you have a high tolerance, possibly combined with some (semi)permanent neurotoxic damage. It is very common to stop getting good effects/increasingly get bad effects when you use stims a lot & meth is one of the strongest & worst to use frequently. Take a good long break & focus on eating well & exercising, both for its own sake, and if you want to experience good effects again.