• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

What would happen if a vendor were to mix up potent cannabinoids with Benzo powders?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I plan on buying Diclazepam to help me to wean off benzodiazepines right now so the anxiety produced simply by the withdrawal right now plus I am a first time buyer since I had my source of street Benzos cut off not to mention the fact that a vendor I was about to purchase from I read a post saying how someone bought something and it they made some kind of mistake since he said it felt like he dosed a very powerful dissociative/psychedelic Substance the source is very reliable.

Since I am using a substance that wont be ingested in large enough amounts for anything in a powder form to be able to cause effects before noticing no Benzo effects/withdrawal effects it would appear only Cannabinoids could be a problem. What happens if I were to ingest one of these incredibly potent Cannabinoids like 5f-MDMB2201?

I know you can get A Test Kit for things like Diazepam and other Prescription Benzodiazpines but does anybody know of any types of Test Kits that will be able to Test Research Chemical Benzodiazepines I am planning to order a myriad of different ones starting with Diclazepam and Etizolam and then Methyl Clonazepam and Bromazolam And Nitrazolam shouldn't these Benzos specifically the Meclonazepam be similar enough to be tested for prescription Benzos with similar structure or something similar to how oxazepam is the main metabolite they test for in urine sample Positive/negative testing of all Benzos except for specific testing of certain Benzos without Oxazepam Metabolite like Clonazepam for example.

Is my only option to have faith in my Source not making a mistake and call 911 if I start to notice symptoms of a Cannabinoid Overdose since I don't know how it works but I do know they are way stronger then actual Cannabis and different more importantly in the effects since well they are stronger and don't seem to have a ceiling tolerance or effect that actual Cannabis Buds seem to have?

The most important question is are there even any Cannabinoids Raw Powders that will even absorb in a Propylene Glycol Solution making my worry of this a moot point when using Diclazepam for a propylene Glycol solution but I fear some the potent ass Cannabinoids will be able to absorb in a 200ML or high amount of Propylene Glycol.

Last edited:
Propylene glycol is enough of a solvent to dissolve pretty much any drug, people do use it to make cannabinoid enriched vape juice.

Really the only solution is to have the compounds you're sourcing tested by an independent lab, preferably by GCMS.

I know you can get A Test Kit for things like Diazepam and other Prescription Benzodiazpines but does anybody know of any types of Test Kits that will be able to Test Research Chemical Benzodiazepines I am planning to order a myriad of different ones starting with Diclazepam and Etizolam and then Methyl Clonazepam and Bromazolam And Nitrazolam shouldn't these Benzos specifically the Meclonazepam be similar enough to be tested for prescription Benzos with similar structure or something similar to how oxazepam is the main metabolite they test for in urine sample Positive/negative testing of all Benzos except for specific testing of certain Benzos without Oxazepam Metabolite like Clonazepam for example.

This is one of those "yes and no" type of situations.

Some reagent tests will give more or less the same colour reaction for a family of compounds, like how a lot of substances with an indole core will form a pink/purple-ish colour with the Ehrlich reagent. In others, even compounds that are closely related in terms of structure and pharmacology can give wildly different results (ex.: Marquis will turn dark violet in the presence of MDMA, but bright yellow with Methylone). If you knew about the precise mechanism of the chromophore formation and had done several semesters worth of organic chemistry, you *might* be able to extrapolate whether two related compounds would be expected to produce a similar colour, but as a layman? Not really.

Basically, such tests only really make sense for you if you already had the manufacturer of the test provide a table of results for the substances you're testing for, and you're using reagents that will somewhat selectively react with a relatively narrow range of substances so you can rule out common adulterants (again, this works for testing for LSD, because Ehrlich's can confirm the presence of an Indole, while another reagent can at least rule out the presence of a DOx or NBOMe).
RC benzos, however, are already relatively diverse in their structures (you've got classical 1,4 benzodiazepines, triazolobenzodiapines, thienotriazolodiazepines... not to mention different combinations of functional groups (or lack thereof) in the 7 and 2' positions, methylations in the 1-position, hydroxylations in the 3-positions...), so I do not know if there is a reagent that will give you a general idea that what you have is indeed a benzodiazepine. Also, the structural diversity of the RC benzos is *nothing* compared to how ridiculously wide the range of structural motifs found in synthetic cannabinoids is. Ruling out a false negative or false positive with any degree of certainty would be nigh impossible.

Heck, in your post you mentioned "Methyl Clonazepam" and "Meclonazepam" - are you aware those two are not the same substance? There's "Meclonazepam" which is 3-Methyl-Clonazepam, and "Methyl Clonazepam" which is 1-Methyl-Clonazepam (or N-Methyl-Clonazepam, if you will).

In the end, your best bet might be to carefully titrate up your dose, starting with a dose of around 100 micrograms (or better yet, have them tested via GC/MS, as sekio suggested).

No i was not aware of that Meclonazepam is different than Methyl Clonazepam.

What about the solubility of Cannabinoids in Alcohol I would assume that's still is still very high solubility. I just don't understand How am I supposed to get a GC/MS test which I don't know anything about getting them done but is that not like thousands of dollars? I suck at math on top of that my MG Scale can only weigh down to 10MG accurately how much of the Diclazepam would I have to mix into what amount of propylene glycol to get a 100MCG solution. I could always just add more Propylene Glycol and take more Diclazepam powder to make my desired concentration out of the remaining solution once I test it at 100MCG Dose to not waste any of the PG Liquid or Diclazepam Powder?

I am only worried about this because I have read about Vendors accidently making mistakes like this and Cannabinoids are the only drug I can see being potent enough to be of any worry with buying the potent Benzos I am acquiring in my Vendors available product lists but it seems these days all vendors got a myriad of Cannabinoids for sales so this is like unavoidable possibility like I said over paranoid in withdrawal from lowering my benzo dose or I wouldn't of even thought twice about this but I do know that if I were to accidentally receive cannabinoids mislabelled by mistake as Benzos at the doses they are active at it would be potentially fatal or at best send me to the E.R. with a life scarring experience that might scare me off all drug use all together lol if I am not mistaken that is and who am I kidding it would only scare me off use of Research Chemicals.

Oh and I meant are Synthetic Cannabinoids active in the same small doses they are for vaping when using them orally within a Propylene Glycol Solution which based on your answer I now assume they are?

Last edited:
Well, you could just dilute the smallest amount of the powder in a precise amount of PG and then start titrating, at a dose which would be used if it was a cannabinoid. Wait 30mins, if you don't feel anything, go higher ... if still nothing, increase the dose steps etc.. :) good luck!

What about the solubility of Cannabinoids in Alcohol I would assume that's still is still very high solubility.

Based on their structures, synthetic cannabinoids look like highly lipophilic compounds, just like benzodiazepines; consequently, they would dissolve in pretty much the same solvents that benzos do.

I suck at math on top of that my MG Scale can only weigh down to 10MG accurately how much of the Diclazepam would I have to mix into what amount of propylene glycol to get a 100MCG solution.

10 mg of diclazepam in 10 mL of solvent would get you a concentration of 1 mg per mL. 20 mg of diclazepam in 10 mL of solvent would get you 2 mg per mL.
A single drop of fluid from a dropper bottle is roughly about 0.05 mL (50 microliters).

So assuming you want to try an initial dose of 100 micrograms, you can take 2 drops of an 1mg/mL solution, or 1 drop of a 2 mg/mL solution. An oral syringe might be even more accurate.

The best way to approach these kinds of calculations is to make sure to write down the equation on a piece of paper, including the units of measurement. Ex.:
You have a 2 (mg/mL) solution, and you want to calculate the volume of fluid that contains a 100 microgram dose:
>100 micrograms is 0.1 mg
>You divide those 0.1 mg by 2 (mg/mL). That way, the mg disappears, and the "mL" moves from the denominator to the numerator, so your result is "0.05 mL".
>You ask yourself whether your result actually has the correct units. Well, you wanted to know the volume of fluid that you need to ingest, right? mL is a unit of volume. So it looks like your calculation was indeed correct.

If the result had the wrong units (ex.: If you divided 2 (mg/mL) by 0.1 mg, and your result was "20*(1/mL)", with the "mL" in the denominator), you'd know you made a mistake.

I am only worried about this because I have read about Vendors accidently making mistakes like this and Cannabinoids are the only drug I can see being potent enough to be of any worry with buying the potent Benzos I am acquiring in my Vendors available product lists but it seems these days all vendors got a myriad of Cannabinoids for sales so this is like unavoidable possibility like I said over paranoid in withdrawal from lowering my benzo dose or I wouldn't of even thought twice about this but I do know that if I were to accidentally receive cannabinoids mislabelled by mistake as Benzos at the doses they are active at it would be potentially fatal or at best send me to the E.R. with a life scarring experience that might scare me off all drug use all together lol if I am not mistaken that is and who am I kidding it would only scare me off use of Research Chemicals.

Given how many people have fucked up their lives using RC benzos, this might not be an entirely bad thing.

Oh and I meant are Synthetic Cannabinoids active in the same small doses they are for vaping when using them orally within a Propylene Glycol Solution which based on your answer I now assume they are?

To be honest, I have no idea on the difference between oral vs vaped bioavailability. Vaped would generally be expected to have a more rapid, hard-hitting come-up, but I'm not sure if the reports online are talking about cleanly vaporizing the substance in a vape, or smoking it in on plant matter (the latter would presumably incur some loss of material due to it simply burning up). Still, if you started with a dose of 100 micrograms, even an ultra-potent cannabinoid like 5F-MDMB-2201 wouldn't kill you, or render you psychotic.

^ "Still, if you started with a dose of 100 micrograms, even an ultra-potent cannabinoid like 5F-MDMB-2201 wouldn't kill you, or render you psychotic."

No but what about a 1 or 2MG dose of it? That being said if I take a 100MCG dose and I should notice if its a cannabinoid I am just worried oral absorption will take higher amounts to have effects compared to the 100MCG vaping amount or something right? I mean if it's Diclazepam I should feel nothing at all from 100MCG so it should be a good way to test it out to be on the overly cautious and safe side lol?

The problem is I do have an oral syringe but it only has lines below the 1ML mark do I need to get a smaller oral syringe like the baby oral syringes or perhaps an actual syringe with a needle at the end or some to be able to accurately dose 0.1 of a MG I just don't see how it's possible to do it accurately with the syringe I currently have.

I truly truly thank you for your time and help with this I just want to be safe which is what this forum is all about right so. I mean if this can't be done I guess I have no choice to hope for the best take a start dose of close to 100MCG give or take a slight amount more but I don't know how much more or less will have huge/small impact on the effects felt. I don't experience a huge life changing event from mistakened mixed up labels for products I have read about one vendor doing with a dissociative and I decided not to buy from that vendor but in reality it could happen with any vendor hence the reason behind the decision and motivation to create this thread.

Last edited:
Diclazepam was designed to have the longest duration possible for the purpose of treating dependent benzo users. We found that 1mg, when used BID, equated to 15mg of diazepam because of the active metabolites.

No i was not aware of that Meclonazepam is different than Methyl Clonazepam.
methyl clonazepam is n-methyl clonazepam and meclonazepam is 3-methyl clonazepam

n-methyl clonazepam is really good, similar to a slightly weaker clonazepam with the first half of the duration being more hypnotic than clonazepam (presumably because n-methyl clonazepam is more hypnotic than clonazepam, but half way in a lot of it will have already been metabolised to clonazepam)

op:
you can try vaping said substance, vaping a mg or two of diclazepam wont do anything

vaping a mg or two of a noid will get you high

I have just found out the Vendor stocks ISOTONITAZENE since that using Diclazepam to wean off the benzos I been using extra of other than what i'm prescribed is somehow a good thing if I go the e.r. cause benzos have fucked up so many peoples lives wtf? Not to mention your giving a person who has severely impaired cognitive function and zero math skills at all and very very unclear instructions which are likely to get me killed considering my Vendor stocks ISOTONITAZENE which I don't know the exact dose it takes to kill my ass with but I know it's basically more or less equally potent as fentanyl so now I need to make a new thread or maybe I will just roll the dice and die since I been up for days trying to fucking wean off this poison that has already ruined my life potentially it has now killed me but if I get my product and I don't die I will let you all know and if not my mom will make a post so maybe you can idk I guess give a fuck rofl thats funny because no one does!

Not bothering to fix my thread typos copying pasting ISOTONITAZENE twice cause I can't eat or sleep and the anxiety of getting from a vendor who stocks these fucking things scares the shit out of me to say the least in the state of mind but you know let's throw harm reduction out the window for now little to much effort and 100% impossible in this state of mind in this state of thread with this god damn state of just treatment towards me not exactly in this thread but life in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
No but what about a 1 or 2MG dose of it? That being said if I take a 100MCG dose and I should notice if its a cannabinoid I am just worried oral absorption will take higher amounts to have effects compared to the 100MCG vaping amount or something right? I mean if it's Diclazepam I should feel nothing at all from 100MCG so it should be a good way to test it out to be on the overly cautious and safe side lol?

I would still suggest cautiously titrating up the dose. Work your way up from a 100 mcg dose... take 100 mcg, and if you don't feel anything, you can try a higher dose a few hours later.

I have also just found out the Vendor stocks ISOTONITAZENE

I am going to assume that Isotonitazene is the isopropoxy analogue of etonitazene/metonitazene. If Wikipedia is to be believed, it is roughly half the potency of etonitazene; however, how strong etonitazene actually is, is still debated.

Early animal studies suggest a potency of over 1000 times the potency of morphine, but there were limited studies in man in which 1 mg of oral etonitazene was approximately equivalent to 60 mg of subcutaneous morphine (keep in mind that subcutaneous administration greatly increases the bioavailability of morphine, though, meaning that isotonitazene may very well be stronger than fentanyl).

The problem is I do have an oral syringe but it only has lines below the 1ML mark

I don't quite see the problem here.
If there are 10 lines in total below the 1 ml mark, then the distance between two lines represents a volume of 0.1 ml.

No there is not ten lines in total I can weigh out either 0.4ML to 0.6 ML accurately to measure out half a ml I got to guess that is what the pharmacist said to Me and considering how fucked up I am it took his help to even figure out that it is 0.2ML per line he told me which I have no idea wtf is saying with his confusing math talk but do I take 10ML of 10MG Diclazepam and take how much? I ain't vaping 1 or 2MG of Diclazepam in proyplene glycol since my lungs are fucked up as it is from numerous things and I got a chest cold and I got to use my inhaler when weaning down from the benzos despite getting muscle twitches and when I stop so do the twitches so it's more like mini seizures since the Inspiolto Respimat Inhaler I use lowers your seizure threshold.

I have been awake for days from a broken sump pump withdrawal or not fuck I can't take this so if I get that Propylene Glycol which is expected on the 18th without a way to test it and I guess I have enough benzos to last until I can get a weaker solution made up and use it. Oh and I can barely even type out this thread at stage of this unique unbearable hell so if you excuse I'm going to go stick my head in the fucking oven.

No there is not ten lines in total I can weigh out either 0.4ML to 0.6 ML accurately to measure out half a ml I got to guess that is what the pharmacist said to Me and considering how fucked up I am it took his help to even figure out that it is 0.2ML per line he told me which I have no idea wtf is saying with his confusing math talk but do I take 10ML of 10MG Diclazepam and take how much?

So the "0" mark is the 5th line below the "1 mL" mark? In that case, your pharmacist is right. For future reference, we might be able to better help you if you were able to describe your your syringe (what is the total volume? How many lines are there between e.g. 1 mL and 0 mL?). "it only has lines below the 1 ml mark" doesn't tell us anything if you do not mention the number of lines.

If you make a solution of 10 mg diclazepam in 10 mL, that means it has a concentration of 1 mg/mL.

If you dose out 0.2 mL (i.e. the volume between two lines on your syringe), then those 0.2 mL will contain 0.2 mg (=200 mcg) of diclazepam.

If you want the "math talk" behind it:
c = m/V
c being concentration, m being mass, and V being volume

So, if you put 10 mg of diclazepam into 10 ml of liquid:
c = m/V = 10 mg/10 mL = 1 mg/ml

Now you want to know the volume of solution you need to ingest to get 0.2 mg of diclazepam, so we solve for V:
V=m/c = 0.2 mg / (1mg/ml) = 0.2 ml

200 mcg should still be reasonably safe to take, or you can try to estimate the space between 2 lines to be in the general ballpark of ~100 mcg.

Last edited:
About the syringe question I picked up a new oral syringe after seeing if they had anything that weighs out half a ml likea baby oral syringe or some. the new syringe has a total of volume of 10ML and has a hose I can attach to it and it has only 3 lines between each 1ML line so hence I can only weigh out 0.2ML accurately 0.1ML would need to be a guess besides that information it's a standard oral syringe I asked for if that answers your question I hope?

Thank you for explaining the Math part I mean I am totally not thinking straight from lack of sleep so I can't tell if I can even measure it lower than 0.2ML since it goes from line to 0.2ML I would have to I guess just use slightly below the 0.2ML line I think Idk like you said 200MCG is not that dangerous like even with the most potent noids and by not that dangerous do you mean it won't be a fun time but I would be fine. Other than that I believe I understand the majority of what I got to do and what your saying it seems fairly simple and straight forward and I will be having my cousin come over to make sure I don't fuck up the math based on your instructions above post. ^ I truly can't thank you enough this puts my mind at peace knowing I am being safe as possible etc.

The Propylene Glycol finally arrived today and I got to wake up at 9 A.M. to go to the dr's twice tomorrow and I don't know if I can get any sleep tonight. I have not opened the Diclazepam yet for good and obvious reasons but I read it is supposed to be salt like but this stuff looks more powder like I know appearance doesn't mean anything really especially since it's still in a vacuum sealed bag but the more I think it. I am wondering about whether or not people are talking about the consistency of the texture of the Diclazepam Powder being Salt like because I'm not sure as pictures online of Diclazepam up close kind of does look a bit salt like in appearance all the more reason to make sure I test this but I would assume maybe purity plays a role? Since I doubt all Vendors even though they claim 99>% Purity product in reality it is most likely at best 90% from most of the high quality sources or some like that correct me if any of what I just typed out is something I'm wrong about lol. OH! I dont want this to be confused for Substance I.D. questions it's more like a curiosity question if anything since the low dose gradual increase ingestion testing will be my drug I.D. testing to the best of my abilities of course.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it should be a white powder.
I mean, it's certainly not a salt in the chemical sense, like clorazepate would be.
Even if you could grow it into pretty crystals, the manufacturer might still mill them down into a fine powder to make the substance easier to mix.

So based on the syringe I am using I don't think I can use anything less than 200MCG unless I made the solution a bit weaker like 0.5mg per ML and then unless my math is wrong it would be 100MCG per Line instead of 200MCG? But I would rather use 1MG/ML solution since 0.5MG/ML is little to weak for Diclazepam in the amount I need to make and my MG scale can't weigh less than 10MG Accurate or so I have read. The problem is I literally just dropped the fucking 10 Gram Calibration weight and now I don't think it will even weigh 10MG or any amount with great accuracy. Since I don't know any like 30-50MG items to weigh out to see if my scale needs to be calibrated or not.

I will need to make a new thread to see how long Propylene Glycol Diclazepam/Benzo Solutions last before they loose potency and how to preserve the potency unless someone can tell me here? Since I need to consume 6MG of Diclazepam daily right now to begin to my taper based on the equivalent dose for what I am using right now to beg my taper and 6 ML daily of Propylene Glycol seems like a lot not to mention the 1000ML/1L of this stuff was not at all cheap at all so I would like to use the Propylene Glycol sparingly as possible.

So based on the description of plunger which starts below the first line and the second line is 0.2ML which should be 200MCG and I can't even see the line anymore if I try and push it below the 0.2ML mark but the question is would 200MCG of Cannabinoids be too much?

200 mcg should be "reasonably" "safe" (using airquotes here because there is always the freak chance of a bad reaction with pretty much any compound).

I was sucking up liquid into the syringe and added into what I can only assume is accurately weighed 30MG but the fucking cognitive impairment and short term memory loss basically it is either a 25ML solution or 35ML solution and 1MG per ML solution to test it out to make sure I dont got a cannabinoid or a strong ass opioid but even at 1MG/ML I can only weigh out 0.2ML which would be 200MCG so since I suck at math assuming it is 25ML how much more than 200MCG per 0.2ML would it be

If you dissolved 30 mg of powder in 25 ml's of solution, its concentration is going to be:
(30 mg / 25 ml) = 6/5 (mg/ml) = 1.2 mg/ml

0.2 ml of solution multiplied with a concentration of 1.2 mg/ml means there is a maximum of 0.24 mg (or 240 mcg) of powder dissolved in those 0.2 ml.